• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who are you going to play in 358/2 Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who will you play in 358/2 Days?

• Xemnas

Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Xigbar

Votes: 13 8.5%
  • Xaldin

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Zexion

Votes: 26 17.0%
  • Saix

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • Axel

Votes: 21 13.7%
  • Demyx

Votes: 13 8.5%
  • Marluxia

Votes: 18 11.8%
  • Larxene

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Roxas

Votes: 27 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Actually, I'm fairly certain that it's confirmed to not have long-distance Wi-Fi. Though it does have short-range wireless communication using Wi-Fi, we can't be a hundred percent on the long-distance Wi-Fi.

The cover-art of 358/2 Days confirms that it doesn't have wifi, otherwise it would have the wi-fi symbol on. So let's hope it comes over in the US/EU version or... get the west to act like Japan =P I would gladly embrace the Chinaki though ;D

Being on-topic: Marluxia/Larxene for me.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
The cover-art of 358/2 Days confirms that it doesn't have wifi, otherwise it would have the wi-fi symbol on. So let's hope it comes over in the US/EU version or... get the west to act like Japan =P I would gladly embrace the Chinaki though ;D

Being on-topic: Marluxia/Larxene for me.

Wi-Fi isn't off-topic, as it's related to playing the characters. ;] Vague topics are your best friend.

But, now that you mention it, I'm a little embarrassed I hadn't already noticed that. I pre-ordered the damn game. x_X

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
But, now that you mention it, I'm a little embarrassed I hadn't already noticed that. I pre-ordered the damn game. x_X

Wow, but then again. I'm intending to pre-order it, wanting to review it and all for the KH site I usually visit. You can cancel the pre-order (unless you order it from YesAsia, which doesn't allow canceling anything)

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Wow, but then again. I'm intending to pre-order it, wanting to review it and all for the KH site I usually visit. You can cancel the pre-order (unless you order it from YesAsia, which doesn't allow canceling anything)

Cancel the pre-order? Why would I do that?

That's a lot like what I plan on doing. I'm gonna be taking requests for help from any one who needs it, so as to elaborate on things like the Panel-System.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Cancel the pre-order? Why would I do that?

That's a lot like what I plan on doing. I'm gonna be taking requests for help from any one who needs it, so as to elaborate on things like the Panel-System.

Oh, then I'll be looking forward to your help (and copypasta as my own helpful guide ;D). I'm going to do things different and review on how it goes so far. If it turns out like KH2, then chances are it will be a bloodshed. I can criticise and bash KH even on a KH site and have a gall to call it a shit/overrated series ;D

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Oh, then I'll be looking forward to your help (and copypasta as my own helpful guide ;D). I'm going to do things different and review on how it goes so far. If it turns out like KH2, then chances are it will be a bloodshed. I can criticise and bash KH even on a KH site and have a gall to call it a shit/overrated series ;D

Feel free to do so. I don't agree with you about KH II. I do think the writing was lame, but it wasn't as cheesy as KH by any means, and it had a darker tone, which I liked. Honestly, am I the only person on this forum who thinks that KH II was better than the original?

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Feel free to do so. I don't agree with you about KH II. I do think the writing was lame, but it wasn't as cheesy as KH by any means, and it had a darker tone, which I liked. Honestly, am I the only person on this forum who thinks that KH II was better than the original?

I like KHII.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

Kingdom Hearts II wasn't dark at all. Kingdom Hearts 1 was more darker by my standards, especially the dreams and The end of the World. KH2 just tried to be deep and failed. Basically, the plot is just another version of a sub-standard generic anime.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Kingdom Hearts II wasn't dark at all. Kingdom Hearts 1 was more darker by my standards, especially the dreams and The end of the World. KH2 just tried to be deep and failed. Basically, the plot is just another version of a sub-standard generic anime.

Well, it's all an objective thing, and I happen to think that KH II was darker. It had a darker feel to me. Plus, whenever I go back and play KH, Sora's original voice literally makes me angry. I shit you not. Everyone says his voice in II sucked but I just don't see it. His voice in KH was awful.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I think KH2 was a little darker than KH1. I think it was because of Port Royal being in there though. That place is dark and depressing.

canito_q

I think KH2 was a little darker than KH1. I think it was because of Port Royal being in there though. That place is dark and depressing.

COUGH-TWTNW-COUGH

Sora's KHII voice was better than Sora's KH voice. It's that people (including me) find Sora's KHII voice worse cause it's not the original.

Still, for me, KH is: cool, depresing sometimes, fun, and weird in the meaning of clothing if you get what I mean.
KHII is: cool, depresing sometimes, fun (funnier), cool clothes, but WAY TOO EASY!
The only bad thing of KHII is the reaction command makes it to easy. It's like ''press triangle to... well... kinda finish the hold Org. with one swing and finish the game'' then, you press triangle and you're like o_O ''oh my, I'll probably have nightmares''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back