• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion, Riku and Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
No. The reason why he hid his eyes was because "they couldn't lie". In other words his eyes show that the darkness that is Xehanort is still within him.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
And whenever he took it off, he turned into Rikunort XD hence why he needed the blindfold to be himself, until he seemingly got stuck in that form while fighting against Roxas.

Actually, I'm fairly certain that Riku permanently donned the guise of Xehanort's Heartless willingly at that point, realizing that there was simply no other alternative against a skilled opponent such as Roxas. By that time, I'm sure he was aware of the consequences of removing the blindfold. Who knows? Perhaps the longer time he spent as Rikunort, the less likely it was for the blindfold to be effective.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
More theory time! Although this one is actually unrelated to Unbirths and hearts. Yay.

In the new trailer, around 3:00, Zexion is seen talking with Roxas on Destiny Islands before young Riku shows up and interrupts them. Roxas looks shocked, almost horrified. Also, Riku doesn't even seem to notice Roxas. People have probably asked themselves this before, but the question remains - why is Riku still young in that scene?
Im sure Zexion was talking to Riku not Roxas they seem not to notice him.

Here's an idea. Days goes through the time period of CoM, as we know. And Riku dons the org. coat and the blindfold (and eventually grows longer hair o_O ) after his Reverse/Rebirth storyline. So is it possible that Roxas was in Castle Oblivion all along while the CoM members were getting pwned one by one? This scene could very well take place right before Riku confronts Zexion in the fake Destiny Islands created by his memories.
I doubt it Roxas should be doing missions with the Organization members during CoM. My opinion.

Ok my idea is.....if i remember correctly someone said to roxas that he was revisiting his memories or something like that in CO. If so that would explain why Zexion and Riku not noticing Roxas because that room was just displaying what had happened. So it seemed to me that he was going through the rooms that sora and riku were going to and witness what took place.

Muse

you look atrocious
Haha. For the first time in months, I agree with KBL. XD;; Hell must be freezing over right now... jk, jk.

Anyways, Zexion was addressing Riku in that scene, not Roxas. Roxas was basically invisible to the both of them. Which either means that Zexion and Riku weren't really there and Roxas was just seeing their encounter or it could also be that they're just really oblivious to what's going on around them and didn't acknowledge Roxas being there at all, which I find unlikely. You'd think that Riku, after he beat Zexion, would have acknowledged Roxas once he was there, but I'm pretty sure that the first time they meet is when they fight, which doesn't happen until later.

Criss and Riku

I wonder if Zexion is still alive because he IS master of illusion after all (he aint really master of illusion Criss Angel is but o well) maybe he knew Axel was up to somthing and hightailed it outa there i dont know seems possible.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I wonder if Zexion is still alive because he IS master of illusion after all (he aint really master of illusion Criss Angel is but o well) maybe he knew Axel was up to somthing and hightailed it outa there i dont know seems possible.

What?! No. There's no way. Completely impossible. [Insert Additional Phrase of Denial Here].

Zexion is gone. Riku Replica made sure of that.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Um... no. He might be the master of illusion, but even he has his own set of limits. And having him alive would further complicate things as is, not to mention that he was SLASHED in the neck with a sword and faded into darkness. There's no faking that now is there?

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
u never know norma could pull a fast one on us

What is it with you and Zexion? You really seem to think he's some sort of badass, god-mode mother fucker. He's dead (in the sense that Nobodies can die, which isn't really literal), dead and gone forever.

Muse

you look atrocious
Actually, I do know better than you might think. :/ Zexion was eliminated. Not only was he defeated by Riku once (in GBA), but then afterwards he was defeated again by Repliku (RE:CoM) which if I remember correctly, makes him the last member of CoM to be eliminated. Axel was the only member posted at CO to survive. I'm sure Axel would have known if Zexion had survived, considering he was there while he was fading into darkness.

tl;dr: Zexion was defeated in CoM. Get over it, fanlings.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Back to topic , remember in CoM when Zexion recreated DI? Maybe he replicated the feat , this time to , for whatever reason, torture Roxas.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Actually, I do know better than you might think. :/ Zexion was eliminated. Not only was he defeated by Riku once (in GBA), but then afterwards he was defeated again by Repliku (RE:CoM) which if I remember correctly, makes him the last member of CoM to be eliminated.

There was no real difference in the CoM and RE:CoM story. Instead of a DarkSide, Riku fights Zexion head-on. In both versions, it's Repliku that actually kills him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back