• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you can improve KH2 what will you do?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweenager

I thought it be cool if they had some more stuff including Mickey, maybe some clips of him looking for Sora and the gang, to throw in some suspense.

I would get rid of that "trying-to-looking-overly-3-D" thing they did at the end when Sora got a message.

KH2 could have used like 1 more world, Gummi ship routes that are a little more interesting to play in, a longer storyline for Halloween Town, a much better boss for the Pirates level, and (though I'm obviously a supporter of SoraxRiku) a fewer mentionings of Riku, becuase I swear, every 6 words Sora said, something about Riku came up.

Doc

Bigger worlds
harder enemies...seriously limits, drives, & summons made the game too easy
replayable bosses
mickey as a world specific character or have him & riku fight with sora in the final battles

Neku99

In a corner, talking to someone in my head...
Website
neku99.wordpress.com
The worlds in KH2 were huge, as were most of the separate screens. They were just obnoxiously linear :\

they are huge but I guess a little bit more platforming aspect wouldn't have hurt and it was way too easy.
Heck I lost my save data and I managed to redo everything in like 36 hours lol. Yah that would be coo,l make it more challenging.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Make that damn game harder, seriously I mean a two year old could beat that game.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Thank god Watanabe's writing for the three games. So we can hope that they won't be another KH2.

I'm praying; seriously...I cannot take another KH2...and I'd be wasting my money for nothing >_<

I'd make the worlds a single visit--i thought having to go back was pointless. :/

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I'm praying; seriously...I cannot take another KH2...and I'd be wasting my money for nothing >_<

I'd make the worlds a single visit--i thought having to go back was pointless. :/
Sort of, but without that, the game would be pretty short.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

As usual I agree with Hershey. like 30% of KH2 was revisiting worlds and thats like alot of gameplay that could be fully harnessed to explain story points.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne

Not if they make the stories for the individual worlds more interesting, complex and connected to the overall plot. Half of the worlds' cutscenes seemed too rushed (i.e. Lion King). Throw in more cutscenes which show character development for the Org, Namine and Axel, and also give Kairi a useful part to play in the story, and you already have a game which is as long as, or possibly longer, than KH1.

As said by .Oji in another thread:

It needs to achieve a balance between genuinely, intense epic action and touching emotional moments. Characters needs to feel real, etc.

I feel KH2 was lacking in this.

Last edited:

Sparks

gone
MAKE IT LONGER!!!!!!!! I comepleted KH2 in a week! A WEEK!!!!! More bosses, harder enemies, and make kairi's lines better. Also all of the data fights in KHFM+ would be AWESOME! More namine/ roxas interactions.

A

Azrael

Make Watanabe instead of Nojima handle the writing and give us more Organization fights.

Xigbar - 1st fight (Hollow Bastion - First Visit), 2nd fight (Land of Dragons - Second Visit), 3rd fight (World That Never Was - First Visit)
Xaldin - 1st fight (Beast's Castle - First Visit), 2nd fight (Beast's Castle - Second Visit)
(Yadayada for the others)

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
I would fix up the mishap with there voices; i mean there mouths are moving but i dont hear any sound

ultimateform3334

everybody probaly already said this over a million times and i didnt take the time to quote anyone but bring the KH1 MP counter back cause personaly and i speak for alot of KH fans when i say this, and even tho it made the game harder than it was, but the fact that cure took all of your mp sucked almost as worse as losing aero,

bring KH1 MP guage back
bring aero back for kicks
everybodys talking about making the game harder so bring the phantom and sephiroth from KH1 back
and also DODGE ROLL PLEASE that pissed me of when i didnt get dodgeroll, and that ability was a life saver in KH1 and they brought it back for kh2fm+!

DAMN YOU NOMURA! LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back