• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who are you going to play in 358/2 Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who will you play in 358/2 Days?

• Xemnas

Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Xigbar

Votes: 13 8.5%
  • Xaldin

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Zexion

Votes: 26 17.0%
  • Saix

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • Axel

Votes: 21 13.7%
  • Demyx

Votes: 13 8.5%
  • Marluxia

Votes: 18 11.8%
  • Larxene

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Roxas

Votes: 27 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I'll probably play as Larxene first and then maybe roxas or Axel.

You probably have to do a prologue of some sort in story mode before you can get into multiplayer. But, hey, who knows. I just know that I'll have tried all of the characters I can the day it comes in the mail. HURRY THE FUCK UP!!!!

Xango99

umm NO. There is not proof that he can teleport around in his limit break! where the hell are you even getting this from?

the only thing we have seen was him shooting 2 huge giant shots in the new trailer during his limit....

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
He can?! Where have you seen that? Or... are you reffering to his "limit" in KH2?
The limit break in Days, he can do that. One of the recent scans, but I don't know exactly where. Most of the limits are similar to the ones in KH2. (Like Saix's limit is probably berserker mode. I don't know how he can do that without the moon though...)

Speaking of Saix, does anyone know why he and Xemnas don't have a fighting pose? (I think I asked before, but I didn't catch the answer)

Xango99

um WRONG WRONG WRONG..we have NOT seen Xigbar teleporting in his limit break!!!!! why are you spreading rumors??..if this is true then I would like for you guys to point it out in the new trailer, because I saw none of that! It doesnt even mention it in the scans....

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
um WRONG WRONG WRONG..we have NOT seen Xigbar teleporting in his limit break!!!!! why are you spreading rumors??..if this is true then I would like for you guys to point it out in the new trailer, because I saw none of that! It doesnt even mention it in the scans....

It's not in a trailer, I hate to break it to you, but it was in a magazine scan. ;]

But, as you're far to obnoxious for my liking, I've never liked you, I might add, I'd rather not waste my time hunting it down to appease your inflated ego.

EDIT:

The limit break in Days, he can do that. One of the recent scans, but I don't know exactly where. Most of the limits are similar to the ones in KH2. (Like Saix's limit is probably berserker mode. I don't know how he can do that without the moon though...)

Speaking of Saix, does anyone know why he and Xemnas don't have a fighting pose? (I think I asked before, but I didn't catch the answer)

Isn't it fun when people agree with you?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
No need to act like that o.o; just go through the front page and/or scan sticky for it.

Xango99

lol, you are sooo childish Xenka! If you really KNOW what you are talking about then why dont you try to prove me wrong and show the PROOF in the scans???! You are just spreading false rumors now!!! I dont give a damn if you dont like me..its not my fault that you can not handle the TRUTH and when people are correcting you!

I have seen EVERY scan of the game to date and there has not been anyone showing Xigbar being able to teleport. There is not even a translation for it! The gameplay scans of Xigbar that have been shown have only shown him with his new shooting techniques and nothing about him teleporting! Are you that stubborn? why dont you show me the scan since you think you are sooooo right? No need to get childish!

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
lol, you are sooo childish Xenka! If you really KNOW what you are talking about then why dont you try to prove me wrong and show the PROOF in the scans???! You are just spreading false rumors now!!! I dont give a damn if you dont like me..its not my fault that you can not handle the TRUTH and when people are correcting you!

I have seen EVERY scan of the game to date and there has not been anyone showing Xigbar being able to teleport. There is not even a translation for it! The gameplay scans of Xigbar that have been shown have only shown him with his new shooting techniques and nothing about him teleporting! Are you that stubborn? why dont you show me the scan since you think you are sooooo right? No need to get childish!

I'm not going to argue with you, because I have better things to do. And I'm obviously not spreading false rumors, as there have been other people who've confirmed that Xigbar's limit break has been shown in a scan. I needn't confirm anything that other people already know.

you think you are sooooo right? No need to get childish!

I've never heard of any adult putting emphasis on a word like that in such a way, and you claim I'm childish. How cute. You're not worth my time.

Xango99

yes, you are not going to argue with me because you have NO proof to back up your statement.....

All I ask is for you to show me the scan and translation where is shows xigbar TELEPORTING during his limit!!!!! No scan has occured and you know you are wrong! Ive just checked all the scans with Xigbar and he has not shown any teleporting abilities!!

Maybe he will get TELEPORTING in the game, BUT so far, it has NOT been shown! I did not say that he does not have a limit, what i said was that he has not been shown to TELEPORT!!!!!!!! TELEPORT!!!!!!!!! Can you not read? Quit twisting My words and take responsibility for YOURSELF!!!!

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Mostly all of them have something about them that interests me, but the one's I'm most anxious about to play as are Xemnas, Marluxia, and Axel.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I'm reallysorry Xenka, I used the searching tool, before I posted, but I didn't find yours.
Anyways, I would use Luxord and kick all of your @$$es! xD

You can certainly try, but you have to keep in mind that this is a site of very devout fans. I personally have done some pretty impressive things. Not to brag, of course. Also, sorry about Luxord not being on the poll. Wasn't room.

EDIT:

You don't need to censor your profanity. "Asses" will suffice.

Avens

@ Xango99:
Most recent trailer, which you can find at heartstation.org. Click the unsubbed version, then look at the top at about 4:25.
Xigbar's health meter is in the orange. One moment he's not behind the monster, next moment he appears, and then he fires something. :p Took all of two minutes to find...

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
@ Xango99:
Most recent trailer, which you can find at heartstation.org. Click the unsubbed version, then look at the top at about 4:25.
Xigbar's health meter is in the orange. One moment he's not behind the monster, next moment he appears, and then he fires something. :p Took all of two minutes to find...

Thank you! THANK YOU! You are now my best friend!!!!! Thank you for SHUTTING HIM UP! I LOVE YOU!!!

canito_q

Re: No wifi

Unfortunately no indication of wifi because we seen the cover. So....
That's true, but maybe when they showed it, they were only confirming the art cover?

I'll send you a link in just a second of a scan that does pseudo-confirm Wi-Fi. Not entirely however.

Watch out for Fanart cover, There's even a site full of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back