• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why is it that such a wimp as marluxia ended up being the lord of CO?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
I wouldn't call him a "wimp". He was pretty powerful compared to other organization members. And his plan to overthrow Xemnas and use Sora almost worked if it hadn't been for a few unexpected events.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
^That is your opinion..not fact.

You do realize if Axel wasn't there, Marluxia's plan would've succeeded and took over the organization? What makes you think he's a wimp anyway?

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
it didnt work because of axel aka the double agent
Okay, I just said he's plan would have worked if it hadn't been for a few unexpected events. He never thought Axel would betray him.

that proves me right,marluxia is a wimp and axel rocks
No, no it doesn't
Just because his plan didn't work doesn't make him a wimp.
But Axel does rock

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Wasn't Marluxia just sent there because Xemnas was suspicious of him?

And it actually was a good plan; it almost worked and there were pretty close controlling Sora.

sassysis10

Flower power rules lol. He was badass and ruthless. Marluxia had a big huge robot thing like Xemnas. No other Org member did i think. That says something. He had some kind of power coming from somewhere. The fight between him and Axel was awesome. If Sora hadn't walked in on them and interrupted i think Axel would have been pwned. IMO. Then again Axel is pretty badass too i doubt he'd let Marluxia beat him.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
no,marluxia was the lord of castle oblivion,the original plan of the orgXIII was use marluxias castle to turn sora into their slave,its true that xemmas was suspicious,thats why axel falsely join marluxia's plot as a double agent

Muse

you look atrocious
Xemnas was wary of Marluxia's loyalty to the Organization and as a test, made him the Lord of Castle Oblivion. By doing so, it would be clear whether or not Marluxia would betray them and if he did, he had Axel deployed there to eliminate the traitors. Which is why I think Axel got away with eliminating Vexen and Zexion. But that hardly makes Marluxia a wimp.

Muse

you look atrocious
the fact that he used namine as a shield to cover from sora does make him a wimp

No. He did that because he knew Sora would dare strike at Namine. Axel would, however, thus giving Marluxia a chance to have the two biggest obstacles in his way eliminate each other. I'd call him a bastard for doing so, but not a wimp.

It's not like he needed Namine to act as a shield because he couldn't take the hit from them.

Lolita

Dear You
o___o You make plenty of threads based on only your opinion, don't you?

What you just posted above doesn't actually have a relation to the thread you started. You're talking about Marluxia and how he's a "wimp" to you.
Marluxia is not a wimp. If it weren't for some events that weren't supposed to happen, he could've taken over the Organization. He did damage to Sora in CoM and could've taken control of him if he would've succeeded, and he's more powerful than Larxene, Vexen, Zexion, and Axel.
Though yes, Axel is awesome. ;3;

sassysis10

anyway,how did the orgXIII took hand of namine?i know that she is kairis nobodie

No doubt she was discovered soon after she was created. In the KH FM version Sora fought someone in a Organzation coat. Someone correct me if i'm wrong, but i believe the scene was canon. Idk whether it was Xemnas. Anyways it wasn't long after that fight that Sora pierced himself with the dark keyblade and created Roxas and Namine. Perhaps the guy in the black coat was the one who discovered Namine and brought her to the Organization.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
i dont think so,marluxias plans were flushed down the toilet thanks to axel(the mayor ploter)and im new at this forum thing and when i say new i mean that i have never see a forum before

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Well you should give Marluxia more credit... he's very strong, if Axel didn't intervene, he would have overtaken the Org. Other than Axel, he was the only other one that almost destroyed the Org.

and if your new to forums, why don't you try and not bother people who are trying to give insight on the topic you started?

Lolita

Dear You
i dont think so,marluxias plans were flushed down the toilet thanks to axel(the mayor ploter)and im new at this forum thing and when i say new i mean that i have never see a forum before

But it doesn't mean he's a wimp. o___o
Axel just twisted things and made Marluxia's plans fail. If it weren't for Axel, he would've succeeded his plans and taken over the Organization, don't you get it? It doesn't make him a wimp that Axel got in the way of his plans, he could've accomplished his goal. He used Namine as a shield in CoM because he knew Sora came for Namine. He was smart. >_>

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
You do know that its illegal to makes threads about how you feel right, I mean come on. Marluxia wasn't a wimp at all he used a clone to do all of those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back