• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most Epic Scene in the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
The most epic scene or the one I can think of right now would be when Axel died.

Doc

definitley deflecting the lasers in the last battle and sora kicking xemnas' ass with his keyblade & WtD

Sora05

I think on this one I'm going to have to go with Sora fighting Roxas and Axel dieing.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
When sora whooped ass with his dual keyblade that he took from Riku in the final battle. XD

Sparks

gone
ROXAS SORA FIGHT
RIKU ROXAS FIGHT
AFTER THE 1000 Heartless battle with Sora and Saix where he got down on his knees and went into the realm of darkness for Kairi and Riku.
THE ENDING CUTSCENE

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
i loved at the end when Riku and Sora fight Xemnas and he takes them to a dimension full of lasers and u had to dodge them all

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
When Riku took Xemnas' hit and pushed Sora out of the way right after the laser-reflect sequence was touching. That moment amplified the epic-ness of Sora's dual wielding assault on Xemans because as we all know, it's always fun to see the hero get angry.

Also, Axel's sacrifice was mainly epic because the attack was visually impressive and the action in itself was honorable yet the cheesy dialogue killed it.

.Oji

&#36196;&#12356;&#12486;&#12461;&#12473;&#12488;
There were epic scenes in KH2? I guess I missed them.

Eh, well the only thing remotely close to being epic was probably when Hades summoned Auron. I can't think of anything else, truth be told. :v

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
I really enjoyed the game most during the entire visit to hollow bastion when you fight the 1000 heartless, as seeing everyone work together made it epic.

Macabre

Gold Member
The most epic scene in KH2 is obviously the one where Goofy gets hit by a rock.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The most epic scene in KH2 is obviously the one where Goofy gets hit by a rock.

And thus the truth was spoken, and the eyes of the people were illuminated with divine wisdom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back