• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization's strongest members?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolita

Dear You
That doesn't mean they're sexist. o__o;
And she, excluding Xion, is the only female Organization member, I don't see how you say " few females in the Org." unless you mean the two.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Most groups either only have a few girls, one girl, or even no girls. They're not sexist. And I think it's Xaldin's Wolverine sideburns that make him look constsntly mad.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Most groups either only have a few girls, one girl, or even no girls. They're not sexist. And I think it's Xaldin's Wolverine sideburns that make him look constsntly mad.

I think it`s weird about how few girls they do put in KH. I think there need to be more. I think it is probaly Xaldin`s hair that makes him look angry.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
That would be a nice change. They can't be anything like Kairi, though. They have to be butt-kickers like Tifa.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
LOL they do look like wolverine's sideburns!! i never noticed.
nice. but seriously, it's almost an insult. i promise not to go off on my famed sexist hater speech though.
*still laughing at the first post*
teehe..."in your mind"...

The first post is kind of funny. They made an unfortunate accident in saying that. It should be in your opinion.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I think it`s weird about how few girls they do put in KH. I think there need to be more. I think it is probaly Xaldin`s hair that makes him look angry.
Alot of games are like that. Ones I play at least.

Dreds ftw. Xaldin himself is pretty scary. His spears when they go stabitty stab stab and that smile of this(well, it's not worse than Xemnas' HB grin. That was...o_o). The weird thing though is his eyes..they're...pretty *shot*(I don't know how else to describe it, okay?)

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards

Dreds ftw. Xaldin himself is pretty scary. His spears when they go stabitty stab stab and that smile of this(well, it's not worse than Xemnas' HB grin. That was...o_o). The weird thing though is his eyes..they're...pretty *shot*(I don't know how else to describe it, okay?)

His eyes are pretty? Who`s eyes Xaldin`s or Xenmas`s?

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.

Stabbity stab stab? Lol. And Xemnas does look frrekin creepy with that smile of his. It's almost like a vampire grin and he wants to eat you.

Madam Lyssa

Not sure if I live in my house or at my band room

xemnas HB grin: >8D

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I sure wouldn`t want to be anywhere near Xaldin and his spears. O.O Scary.

Madam Lyssa

Not sure if I live in my house or at my band room
It just screams pedo and it scares me. I think I almost shit myself the first time I saw it.

It's like..

Xemnas: Ooooo! Little Boy!

Anyway...

Will a restraining order help?
[/size]

ROFDOL i know. watch this, be patient and that grin comes on at the best time lol
watch it, hershey. if you don't want to watch the dmc/kh/jp/etc madness, the first time's around 2:35, second time around 3:35, (there's something EXTREMELY funny at 4:20), 3rd time at 5:15, 4th at 5:50.
you don't have to watch the whole thing there's some nasty stuff in there.
but man oh man the parts where they bring in xemnas' patented peddy smile is fricking hilarious.
YouTube - Devil May Cry: The Stupid Files

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
ROFDOL i know. watch this, be patient and that grin comes on at the best time lol
watch it, hershey. if you don't want to watch the dmc/kh/jp/etc madness, the first time's around 2:35, second time around 3:35, (there's something EXTREMELY funny at 4:20), 3rd time at 5:15, 4th at 5:50.
you don't have to watch the whole thing there's some nasty stuff in there.
but man oh man the parts where they bring in xemnas' patented peddy smile is fricking hilarious.
YouTube - Devil May Cry: The Stupid Files

I think I`m scared of Xenmas now too. o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back