• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization's strongest members?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolita

Dear You
I think Demyx should be last.
He should be, and I think he is. ouo He was the first Organization member you fight in KH2. Xemnas could've well sent him, knowing he was the weakest one, after Sora, Donald, and Goody, to try and defeat them, and if not, he wouldn't have cared.

But Demyx is one of my favorite characters in the game. xD;;

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
He should be, and I think he is. ouo He was the first Organization member you fight in KH2. Xemnas could've well sent him, knowing he was the weakest one, after Sora, Donald, and Goody, to try and defeat them, and if not, he wouldn't have cared.

But Demyx is one of my favorite characters in the game. xD;;

I think it`s sad that he`s so weak and scared like all the time. Yet, he`s one of my favorite characters too. Why would Zexion be last anyways?

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
because according to SOME people, using a Lexicon and good planning skills give way to a weak disposition. >(

I do not believe Zexion falls under the weak category. He seems to be one of the tougher ones in the Organization.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Zexion also has more experience in the Organization. I think he`s at least above Luxord. That`s the perfect spot for him.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
That would make sense in that supposedly Zexion was one of the six scientists in Ansem's laboratory that was in on the project. Of course he would-should- be above anyone afterward.

That wouldn`t nessecarily make him stronger than everyone who joined after him.

The Golden Sitar

Well, I had a load of trouble with Xaldin, even though he's not really the strongest.. >m> King Mickey just wouldn't show up, and every time I tried using drives, I got anti-form. ;A;
/inhale
/exhale
/inhale
/exhale
/wtf

Madam Lyssa

Not sure if I live in my house or at my band room
Well, I had a load of trouble with Xaldin, even though he's not really the strongest.. >m> King Mickey just wouldn't show up, and every time I tried using drives, I got anti-form. ;A;

sometimes i hate anti form so much, that happened to me when i was fighting someone not in the org and i was so ticked. i feel ya. ={

Lolita

Dear You
That would make sense in that supposedly Zexion was one of the six scientists in Ansem's laboratory that was in on the project. Of course he would-should- be above anyone afterward.

That doesn't make him stronger. They aren't ranked by who got to join the Organization the soonest, they're ranked by their overall strength and capabilities.

Sittybb;

Lulz, I got the opposite. :'D /slapped
Poor bb keeps getting Anti-form.<3 /stroke

The Golden Sitar

sometimes i hate anti form so much, that happened to me when i was fighting someone not in the org and i was so ticked. i feel ya. ={
Every time I see that form, I hear allll my hope getting crushed into a million pieces. ;A;

Aquabb:
I was, like, sooooo close to beating Xaldin, and I was excited until I got anti-form. xD;;; So I ended up kicking his ass, ANTI-FORM STYLE.

owait but back on topic:
I think Zexion would be ranked pretty high, because of his intellectual abilities regarding strategies.

Lolita

Dear You
Sittybb;

I giggled when you said that all your hope was getting crushed to a million pieces. <3
:'D Congrats to my Sittybb for Anti-kicking Xaldin's ass.
/waitwat

Zexion does have intellectual abilities regarding strategies, but the others above him do as well, but they happen to be stronger than him.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Zexion is the strongest in the mind, not in physical strength. Well, maybe a few of the Organization are stronger in mind.

The Golden Sitar

Sittybb;

I giggled when you said that all your hope was getting crushed to a million pieces. <3
:'D Congrats to my Sittybb for Anti-kicking Xaldin's ass.
/waitwat

Zexion does have intellectual abilities regarding strategies, but the others above him do as well, but they happen to be stronger than him.
It was pretty badass.
I saw the anti form, hit him several times while cursing slightly to myself because one hit from him would kill me, and kicked his ass.
lD

So yeah. I think Xaldin is one of the hardest bosses. >':

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back