• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
It would probably have some tweaks, since it was a concept video. Nomura said we would see that scene in BBS.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I can imagine Xion going into hiding as a secret ending. It would give Days some relevance, and she could appear in KH3

Or she returns to/becomes her true self. Since Xion might not truly look like that.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Heehee...Xion in hiding=no for me...former self also not so much since I think Xion is already whole and underneath all her camo is a certain blue haired wielder we all know and love. ^^

Lolita

Dear You
I hope she returns to her true self.
*cough*Aqua*cough*
:>

I wonder if Aqua goes missing in BBS. Maybe she'd just be hiding around, moving from place to place, when Xion runs into her true self and ~8D~?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Heehee...Xion in hiding=no for me...former self also not so much since I think Xion is already whole and underneath all her camo is a certain blue haired wielder we all know and love. ^^
I support the Xion = Aqua theory too. Though she has no connection to Kairi. Though just because Xion looks like Kairi, doesn't mean she's connected to her, right?...

This is hard *just waits for game*

Lolita

Dear You
Nomura was lazy and gave almost every character blue eyes.
Maybe he was lazy with Xion's appearance. :> And tried to confuse people with thinking she has a connection to Kairi, when she does with Aqua.
They DID say one of the three of TAV wouldn't be related to SRK.
Never said anything with Xion. :>

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I support the Xion = Aqua theory too. Though she has no connection to Kairi. Though just because Xion looks like Kairi, doesn't mean she's connected to her, right?...

This is hard *just waits for game*
Yeah it's best to just wait. Though for me personally...well you read my sort of theory right?

Edit: I believe it has been confirmed that Xion looking like Kairi is not a coincidence.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Though Xion might be connected to Kairi, and if Aqua is Xion, that means she's connected to Kairi.

Unless, once her true self is revealed she's no longer connected to Kairi.

Kairi is a PoH, right? So when she purified Sora, she took his darkness, but rejected it since she's a PoH. Mabye somehow Aqua got hold of that darkness and changed her apperance to Xion. Then in the end of the game, she pushes the darkness away, making her reveal her true self: Aqua.

tl;dr: Aqua isn't truly connected to Kairi. Though based on what I said, it sounds like a temporary connection. But not a true one.

I win :D

Lolita

Dear You
Hersho receives a Hershey. :>
/wat

What does "tl;dr" mean? D: /slapped

But wasn't it said that Aqua would be the member of TAV that wouldn't be connected to SRK? D: Or at least said one of them. Terra is connected to Riku as well as probably MX, and Ven is connected to Sora and Roxas.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
No I do and Rain by extension. ^^
That was more or less in my theory I got inspired from Rain's.

tl;dr too long; didn't read
-took me a while too-

It has never been said which one was not connected to SRK, but I'mma go on a limb and say that if Xion is connected to Kairi and Xion is Aqua that the unconnected person is Terra.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
But wasn't it said that Aqua would be the member of TAV that wouldn't be connected to SRK? D: Or at least said one of them. Terra is connected to Riku as well as probably MX, and Ven is connected to Sora and Roxas.
Terra is connected to Riku because he chose him to weild the KK
Ven is connected to Sora because he looks like his Nobody.

Aqua, however, is sort of the unknown. We don't know much about her and I wouldn't really say she's not connected to anyone. Yet.

EDIT: 1.9k posts ftw.

Last edited:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I don't see why not. If there was some twist that Terra or Ven weren't connected to Sora or Riku. I doubt it though.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Was it ever confirmed besides in KH2FM+ with that one guy's words that Terra chose Riku?

Oh I see your ava now Hersh...and now it's gone again What THE HELL?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Terra is connected to Riku because he chose him to weild the KKK
Ven is connected to Sora because he looks like his Nobody.

Aqua, however, is sort of the unknown. We don't know much about her and I wouldn't really say she's not connected to anyone. Yet.

If Terra chose Riku for the KK, that's hardly a valid relation in light of the presumed nature of relation between Sora and Ven.
Oddly enough though I'm leaning towards thinking that Aqua's related to Sora as well p=p;;; that would certainly explain it if Xion ends up being related to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back