• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS last boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
MX, its the most logical with him freezing Ven and trying to kill Aqua and Terra. MX will obviously be the last boss of Birth By Sleep.
Although, we might have to fight DS while fighting MX, so both is very possible too.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
What a wonderful, well-though out thread you got here.

For the sake of the topic, I'll say Master Xehanort.

r9q35c.jpg

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Is everyone going to say MX? (I say MX too ._. since every KH game has a Xehanort for a final boss. Except CoM. and Days. Kay, never mind it's the numbered ones.)
MX... the BBS trailer was the end of the game
We don't know if it's end of the game or not.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
i dont see how DS could even be considered the final boss

MX may very well be the main antagonist of the game, like he's being played up to be.

Or there could be a twist and DS might be the real villain.

Last edited:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
lol .oji

i dont see how DS could even be considered the final boss
I can see DS taking down MX and fighting TAV, making him the new threat. Since DS is MX's apprentice, he might know his weak point, no matter how powerful. It's a low chance, but hey.

I could also imagine a battle with MX and DS at the same time. Or DS second, then MX last. Though them together could make up for KH2 big time.

Lolita

Dear You
I say MX. He's the main antagonist of BBS, therefore, he should be the last boss, obviously. o3o
I imagine DS as a type of main boss in the game, maybe leading to the MX boss fight?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
HA!

not really, he was fighting with MX

he's gonna get picked off then the final will be MX
While MX is attempting to get KH, he sends DS to distract TAV, and they fight. Then they (probably) defeat DS, and go to MX.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Seeing how that battle was just a concept video, I could still see it happening. Right after Terra falls into darkness, MX sends DS as a distraction. Terra could get more powerful, it would probably be enough to own DS, but not enough for MX. Then TAV failing to do so would trigger the events in KH.

rbjd15

Seeing how that battle was just a concept video, I could still see it happening. Right after Terra falls into darkness, MX sends DS as a distraction. Terra could get more powerful, it would probably be enough to own DS, but not enough for MX. Then TAV failing to do so would trigger the events in KH.

i see this being a possible outcome in bbs. but if tav failed to kill mx then where is he during kh?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
i see this being a possible outcome in bbs. but if tav failed to kill mx then where is he during kh?
Dead or fused with Terra and/or DS. If you bielve in the MX + Terra = Xehanort theories.

If he is dead, I like to think that KH was so powerful it exploded somehow killing him.

Or MX fuses with Terra and/or, and becomes Xehanort, and becomes all powerful. However, he fails to actuallly get hold of KH fully and it explodes. The explosion was so powerful, it could probably kill Aqua and Terra, and whoever else is left, but Xehanort barley survives and the explosion makes him lose his memories. Then he somehow ends up in RG, AtW finds him...(he said he found him near death's door and no memory of his past) EDIT: Waiiitttt that fails because when KH exploded in KH2 Sora and Co. stilled lived. loliphail

It's kinda fanfic, but yeah...
it was not a concept vid! was it?

i swear that one was all cannon, with maybe only minor differences to the game
Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back