• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could They Be Part Of The Current Orginization XIII In Days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Door To Twilight

Website
www.myspace.com
Secret Ansem Report 3 said:
Even, Ienzo, Bleig, Dilan, and Eleus… They have ceased to be human. I too have had everything taken away from me, banished to a hollow realm of nothingness. What is Xehanort hoping to gain with my pilfered existence? Will my people cease to smile? If the light of hope has been extinguished, I shall henceforth walk with darkness as a friend.

Here, in the realm of nothingness to which I have been relegated. Darkness in the midst of nothing. “Darkness in Zero.” Thus I shall be known as DiZ. Discarding the stolen name “Ansem”! And going in search of revenge.

Secret Ansem Report 7 said:
It appears my betrayers have retained their human forms as Nobodies, and are gathering more followers in hopes of furthering a new scheme.

“Organization XIII,” formed of 13 Nobodies with my betrayers at its core, has divided into two; they are said to be carrying out some sort of research.

Are these guys the founding members of the Orginization we know today in Days? If so, which ones do you think/know they are?

Last edited:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Yes. The first six apprentices make up the original organization. Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Vexen, Lexeaus, and Zexion.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Ansem Report 3
Even, Ienzo, Bleig, Dilan, and Eleus… They have ceased to be human. I too have had everything taken away from me, banished to a hollow realm of nothingness. What is Xehanort hoping to gain with my pilfered existence? Will my people cease to smile? If the light of hope has been extinguished, I shall henceforth walk with darkness as a friend.

Here, in the realm of nothingness to which I have been relegated. Darkness in the midst of nothing. “Darkness in Zero.” Thus I shall be known as DiZ. Discarding the stolen name “Ansem”! And going in search of revenge.

1. Vexen
2. Zexion
3. Xigbar
4. Xaldin
5. Lexeus
6. Ansem=Xemnas

Edit: Dammit Hershey!

Last edited:

Lolita

Dear You
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Ansem Report 3

1. Vexen
2. Zexion
3. Xigbar
4. Xaldin
5. Lexeus

Edit: Dammit Hershey!

You forgot Xemnas. :>

Hershey;
OH.
Either the Ansem Report spelled it wrong or the thread starter. o3o

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Whoa! I just realized something weird. It's probably because I'm retarded and you guys all already know this but if you add an X to any of their real names you get their human names and vice versa.
Yeah, we all noticed that 3 years ago. xD

All organization members have that, it's to mark that they're in Organization XIII.

I like to think of it as x = ex, which means former. Former self. Not canon, but hey, it works.

Door To Twilight

Website
www.myspace.com
Sorry i specifically forgot to mention that i was trying to figure out Xemnas' name. That's why I put down that mumbo jumbo. I think I had known that from b4 but just had one of those brain blasts. The most I can make of Xemnas without the X though is "names"

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Sorry i specifically forgot to mention that i was trying to figure out Xemnas' name. That's why I put down that mumbo jumbo. I think I had known that from b4 but just had one of those brain blasts. The most I can make of Xemnas without the X though is "names"
If you switch the letters in Xemnas you get Ansem X(he stole his master's name) and for lulz, Mansex

I never thought of names before, but that's probably coincidence. Good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back