• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square Enix Teases Unannounced "NEW GAME"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Different branches working on different games.

Sadly, all for the only reason of making money but it backfires when the idiots release it exlusively on the 360, the poorest sellling current-gen in Japan.

Well as long as they take their time it should be ok, hopefully not too much time.

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
In the comments of the article it says its Front Mission Evolved and coming out in the fall for the tree sitty. that's about as far as I cared to read

S

Shadow Soldier

Sadly, all for the only reason of making money but it backfires when the idiots release it exlusively on the 360, the poorest sellling current-gen in Japan.

Well as long as they take their time it should be ok, hopefully not too much time.

You do know there are Square Enix companies in America right? And just because the Xbox is the lowest selling thing in Japan, doesn't change that the PS3 is the lowest selling in America.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I know but that doesn't stop from the poor sales of some games they published from Tri-Ace or from the sales of The Last Remnant. (not sure about LO)

The fact that the Xbox sells better in America doesn't mean that all games released on that cnosole will sell well even when games are made by famous companies.

S

Shadow Soldier

Duh.

But then, there were some RPG's like Tales of Vesperia, that actually convinced people to get an Xbox 360. I'm sure their new game will do something like that in Japan. But plus, the sales that they'll do bad in Japan, they can make up for it in America, there are tons, and tons of people in America that have a 360 and a starving for good games from people like Square.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Damnit, how about these faggots try working on the games they already announced, and then announce new games, instead of pushing them all off till the last minute and doing an extremely shitty job.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
That is good news maybe, it will probably take about over 5 years before we even see a realese date.

S

Shadow Soldier

Damnit, how about these faggots try working on the games they already announced, and then announce new games, instead of pushing them all off till the last minute and doing an extremely shitty job.

Lol... do you think there is like.. only 100 people who go over to some guys house each day to work on a game? No. Just because Square Enix teases this game, doesn't mean it's the same team that made Final Fantasy.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
^ That is true. With the recent growth of the N. American S-E divisions and also the announcement of more games being developed from this side of the globe, it is possible that we see a faster development and release for games, possibly even this one in Western markets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back