• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New 358/2 Days Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will there be more characters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Thanks for pointing it out. Poor Jack...

What Have I done..
What Have I done
How Could I
Be so blind...

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Sora's not going to be in any cutscenes. Sora's strictly for multiplayer purposes.

That wasn't a multiplayer battle they showed him in, though. In fact, we don't know whether he's going to be in multiplayer at all.

The clip seems to have him and Roxas on opposite screens - which wouldn't be possible in multi, because there'd be either a map or an image chat screen there. Sora doesn't have a health bar, either.

On a completely different note - I thought the DS could only use 3D on one screen at a time...?

Grey

I really loved the battle scene between Xion and Axel. It was sort of sad, seeing Roxas there, not really knowing what to do.

Also, the weird voice change in Xion in the final scene, and the intentional hiding of her face, makes me believe that she changes, or that this is an all-new character...most likely closely related to Xion. [slash even though it doesn't work]like Aqua or someone [/slash even though it doesn't work]

darkheart709

Bronze Member
maybe that clip of sora is roxas remembering sora. didn't they say they wanted to include seeing sora's memories in the game, maybe thats it

rpbunny

Hi guys, I just translated what Xion said in the last part of the video. I'm sorry if I made any mistakes because my English is still not good enough. x'P

Xion: Now my power is going to be full-filled. As the memeories from you keeps coming in, my memory is like a bottle of water, its about to overflowing. What do I look like to you now?

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
SWEET! Thank you bittermeat!

Xion: Now my power is going to be full-filled. As the memeories from you keeps coming in, my memory is like a bottle of water, its about to overflowing. What do I look like to you now?

Okay, that part actually makes more sense now. Because when it said, "I wonder how I look to Roxas?" all I could think was, "He's right THERE! Why don't you ask him?!"

rpbunny

Oh it seems I cant access to Youtube right now, so please anyone who could upload the subbed vid somewhere else (like megaupload or yousendit) for me so that I'd be able to see if there's any sentence that can be improved a bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back