• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New 358/2 Days Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will there be more characters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Sanctuary is creepin me out in this video >>;

Oh, its the video itself, cuz Xion sounds like a guy when she is talking to Riku XD The sound is a little slow but its still awsome to see all the new scenes, I saw Belle, and Lock, Shock, and Barrel, Jasmine, Genie, and a bunch of other people e havent really aeen :3 (except Lock Shock and Barrel were in like 2 things before this but still >>;) OH! AND THERE ARE MISSIONS WITH LARXENE. MARLUXIA, LEXEUS, AND ZEXION, TOO! :D

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
The song sounded kind of out of tune, but other than that it was an awesome video !

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Yeah I realize the quality is kinda crap, like I said though, I'll fix it up when I upload a subbed version.

Times to watch for:

2:55 - Roxas with Larxene, Marluxia, Lexaeus, Zexion, and Axel in Twilight Town

3:07 - Bottom right screen, Xion at a computer
Mid left screen, Axel in a room of the Castle That Never Was, reading?

3:21 - Upper right screen, Xion goes to Roxas's bedside, lays a pebble down with other stones/shells

3:29 - Mid left screen, Namine drawing Roxas, Xion, and Axel

3:38 - Bottom right screen, Axel and Xion collapsed, a figure then picks up Xion
Mid left screen, Roxas and Axel enter Castle Oblivion
Top screen, Riku and Xion meet in Twilight Town

3:45 - Xion and Axel stand in front of a Corridor of Darkness and a fallen figure

4:32 - Sora is shown between gray static, mimicking Roxas's moves

4:44 - Donald and Goofy are shown in Multiplayer Mode

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
The sound was dissonant, but it fit. I liked this!

Er... Nami/Kairi hinting (her pose at the end)

In the background, I liked.... DARN! THere was something that I was excited about, but I forgot it. I think it was the third person in teh computer room, Roxas maybe meeting DiZ or a whole section on Marly/Larxy/Zexy...

edit: thanks BM! It was the book I guess then... and what's Sora doing there....

But the bit about Donald and Goofy in Multi sounds interesting...

Attemisc

1. It's probably just me, but the video has some weird audio distortions going on and it's kind of cool XD But like I said, probably just my internet connection being all weird

2. HOLY HEARTLESS ON A SANDWICH YOU CAN PLAY AS DONALD AND GOOFY TOO??!!??!! (yay for prnt scrn)
donaldandgoofyindays.jpg

Did I miss this somewhere down the line or is this new? It's new to me >.>

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
The music scared me a little at first, but then it got really good! AND, WTF, DONALD AND GOOFY IN MULTIPLAYER??? And Saix sounds really...off

Charlie K

Back in Business
Must be unlockable? It would be the first we get to play as them so sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back