• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New 358/2 Day Trailer Details

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Long time no see. :3 Thought I'd share these. Taken from my own site, HEARTSTATION.ORG

Japanese bloggers like Arika-san from the Light in Chaos and Akisame-san from the Room of Sleep have mentioned a new trailer for Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days playing in storefronts that seems based on the trailer played at Jump Festa 2009. Here are are some of the details they shared:

- Roxas is shown using the Bond of Flames keyblade
- Xion was the only member not appearing in the multiplayer select screen

- Donald and Goofy made appearances

- The style graphics have changed since Jump Festa like:

- Addition of names under character's face icons

- The limit gauge

- Scenes concerning Xion's connections are replace with ones reflecting her character

- At the Castle That Never Was, Xion picks up a seashell like that of Destiny Island and puts it to her ear, saying she can hear the sounds of the ocean

- In the back alley of Twilight Town, Hayner, Pence, and Olette gather at the side of Axel and Roxas

- Axel and Xion talk in the Castle of Oblivion, was Roxas there too?

- At the Castle That Never Was, Xion hangs her head low and says, "I... I'm not me..?"

- In the white room of the mansion in Twilight Town, Xion faces Namine and asks, "What should I do?"

- Xion appears to be crying in her bed at the Castle That Never Was

- Xion and Axel appear to be be looking for something on a computer then they both collapse

- Only Xion rises and leaves Axel behind

- Xion places a pebble/shell beside Roxas who is sleeping and then leaves silently

- After that, a scene where Xion encounters and speaks with Riku in Twilight Town

A

Audo

Yum. Riku/Xion-ness.

So I guess she really isn't a Nobody.
I think they said "Appears to be crying" because it is one of those in-game graphic scenes where it isnt as clear as the FMV sequences.

peachie

- Xion and Axel appear to be be looking for something on a computer then they both collapse

- Only Xion rises and leaves Axel behind

The hell? I really want to see this trailer now.

thanks as always, Bittermeat!

A

Audo

?

Anyway, I really hope the Days site updates with the video soon (good chance)
it's talking about this:
days1.jpg

The little red thing under the Character's icon says their name.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I think they said "Appears to be crying" because it is one of those in-game graphic scenes where it isnt as clear as the FMV sequences.

On top of that Nobodies aren't completely devoid of emotions.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
On top of that Nobodies aren't completely devoid of emotions.

They're supposed to be. When they do actually show "emotion" they are just remembering what it felt like when they were human/whole. So they dont really have emotions in the first place.

Less they have a heart....hint hint.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Like Xion isn't a nobody, HA! If one were to actually cry though that would certainly indicate something other than a nobody.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
That just adds to the suspicion that he's got a heart somehow.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Except that was after Axel had died. So, it's a bit questionable in itself.

I didn't think he was dead yet, I thought his 'spirit' if you will held on and he would eventually fade after you know... saying goodbye and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back