• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► This is Bothering me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
ALright i have been wearing glasses since i was probably in 2nd grade and i didnt have no problem with it before, but now recently i have been wanting to get contacts, but that would mean more responsibility of taking care of contacts, and as those who know me well, i hate responsibility >.>. Well what i am in need of help is that every few months after i get a new pair of glasses, one of the lenses pop out, and that is no bother, but constantly, time after time; these glasses keep on breaking, so is it time for me to switch to contacts, or should i stay with glasses until i can take care of them.. :confused:

Apollo

Silver Member
You're 18, I'd hope you could handle the responsibility of contacts. Shit I've had them since I was in 5th grade, I haven't had one problem. So I say go for it.

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
My docter wont let me get contacts until im fifteen I cant see clear more than two metres in fromt of me and i sucks big time and the reason mine break all the time is cause i leave them lying around and i forget to wear them and I hate rresponsability and i ve had mine since i was six TT.TT so yeah I think u should go for the contacts apparently dont wear them all the time cause the chemicals u hav to put on them are harmful to ur eyes and u hav to put on the exact amount of chemicals and dude how the hell hav u had contacts since grade 5!!!

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I have two pairs of glassers and they arn't that hard to take care of. >.> Anyway, I think that contacts would be irritating, but if you like to wear contacts I think you should get some. But learn to look after your eye stuff, okay?

Firo

Oh Crap
You can get contacts or stop breaking your glasses.

Contacts aren't really hard to take care of either, plus after you've had them for awhile taking care of them will just be a regular part of your daily routine.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
You're 18, I'd hope you could handle the responsibility of contacts. Shit I've had them since I was in 5th grade, I haven't had one problem. So I say go for it.
I know i am 18 >.>, but still in high school >.<..anyways i will see what my eye doctor says <.<
My docter wont let me get contacts until im fifteen I cant see clear more than two metres in fromt of me and i sucks big time and the reason mine break all the time is cause i leave them lying around and i forget to wear them and I hate rresponsability and i ve had mine since i was six TT.TT so yeah I think u should go for the contacts apparently dont wear them all the time cause the chemicals u hav to put on them are harmful to ur eyes and u hav to put on the exact amount of chemicals and dude how the hell hav u had contacts since grade 5!!!
>.>, i said i been wearing glasses since the 2ND grade, not 5th >.>, anyways yeah, i dont wear them all the time, but most of time i do wear them, so hopefully i can switch to contacts >.>
I have two pairs of glassers and they arn't that hard to take care of. >.> Anyway, I think that contacts would be irritating, but if you like to wear contacts I think you should get some. But learn to look after your eye stuff, okay?

Hey when you lose all my stuff like my self,you tend to be a bit less responsible, and i dont really like eyewear, i tend to lose it most of the time <.<, but i will try to take better care of them >.>

Sora05

I had glasses for two years but I only wore them when I needed to. Then at the start of this school year I got contacts and I gotta say I recomend them. =x

Apollo

Silver Member

Maybe my eyes aren't pussy? Maybe it is somthing to do with your eyes. Most kids in my grade got them the same time as me.

Elorah

Awards
Contact lenses don't reallt require a whole lot of responsibility. If you feel you couldn't handle looking after 14 day or 28 day lenses, you could always buy some that are disposable after one use. I have been wearing contacts for 4 years and they are virtually painless. It takes a little bit of practise learning how to get them on and off properly, but you will probably find them to be a lot better than glasses. They are also easy to take care of when you aren't wearing them. You can buy disinfectant solution to put your contacts in when you're not wearing them.

I think you should give contact lenses a try. If you decide that you don't like them, you can always just continue wearing your glasses.

afrobutt

Silver Member
ditch the shitty font/color, quit doing >.> <.<

contacts aren't that big of a deal unless you have a few psychological issues with putting thin layers of material into your eye. all you have to remember is to take them out every so often (i guess some are supposed to be wet 24 hours a day but regardless) and not to be a giant fucktard and screw with them in the middle of the day. If you have to take them out for whatever reason, do it over a flat surface. heaven help you if you drop one of the floor

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Dude I have had contacts since I was the 12. There is no "responsiblity" to them; the only thing you need to worry about is that they can be a pain in the ass sometimes putting them in. I would just get contacts.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
You can do whatever you think is the best and or know is best for you. If you want to try contact lenses, go for it, if not, keep making sure you don't drop or place your glasses in the wrong places or anything like that. How did you keep breaking them anyway? =O

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
You can do whatever you think is the best and or know is best for you. If you want to try contact lenses, go for it, if not, keep making sure you don't drop or place your glasses in the wrong places or anything like that. How did you keep breaking them anyway? =O

The thing is i would take them off when i would play sports, and i would put them in my pocket. Also the sports i would play are sports that involve people ramming into me i.e football, baseball, basketball, ect.ect...and they would break eventually in that <_<

very differentiable
Awards
I've had glasses for six or seven years now but i really don't mind. In fact, they're easy to take of when you need to and i don't even want to think about putting shit into my eye, you could damage something easily when you're not carefull. It's weird that your glasses break, mine get through a lot, but they stay good for several years.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
I've been wearing contacts for 2 1/2 years now, they were a bit hard to get used to. Since your 18, have you ever thought about getting Lasik someday? After that you wouldn't have to worry about glasses or contacts.

LionHeart14

I had glasses for about a year, and i got contacts several months ago. They're not that bad, i thought they were going to be way more of a pain than they actually are hahaha. Once you get used to putting them in, it's not a big deal at all. They're a lot more convenient than glasses. Just don't swim with them in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back