• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Glitch In KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Derogon

In a house that's on a street that's in a town tha
Okay for about a couple years I known this that Sephiroth has a weakness in his ultimate attack during the fight in KH2. Well as he does Heartless Angel (the move where Sephiroth takes all your Hp, all but 1, your Mana and leaves you with squat.), you have a split second to use Curaga or Cura (which ever is in your disposal at the time.) on yourself, before he takes your mana. This little helping glitch helped me through that battle a couple of times. And I hope it helps you

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It's not a glitch. There's no reason it would be a glitch. It's just a little nuance in the gameplay of the fight. A glitch is something out the ordinary that is not necessarily supposed to not happen, but isn't supposed to happen anyway.

Or, you know, you could not be a faggot and just run up to him and hit him before he casts the spell, thus cancelling the attack.

Derogon

yeah i can basically make him my bitch the entire fight

Ha so he was too easy then? Yeah it is sorta true. I beat him at level 42. XD

∞;3899317 said:
It's not a glitch. There's no reason it should be a glitch.

Or, you know, you could not be a faggot and just run up to him and hit him before he casts the spell, thus cancelling the attack.

But what happens if you can't get there in time?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
But what happens if you can't get there in time?

The attack strikes you as it normally would, and usually leaves you very vulnerable to his follow-up attack, given the time it takes him to recover and commence the attack, on top of the time it takes you to hit the ground. That's why Glide and Aerial Dodge are fairly helpful in the fight.

Derogon

Yeah I know that. I only said that the cure thing could help for like lets say you don't want to waste an elixir or you don't have anymore? I mean it's just a helpful hint to those who haven't been able to Sephiroth and trying to learn a way to beat him. I just thought it's cool that Sephiroth's most strongest attack has a weakness, like that. And yes you can go up and smack him around a few, but like what happened when I found out about the cure thing I didn't have Glide neither did I have Aerial Dodge leveled up high enough.

Kh 1 sephiroth was sorta hard, then kh2 was a BIT harder., both were fun fights :]

GDP yes they were fun fights, I still haven't beaten KH1 Sephiroth yet. He has that damn shield >_<

C

coolfresh1224

i have kh2 sephiroth working the corner for me every night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back