• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where did you get your final form?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

granddaddypurps

There are many different places people get their "final forms" for me, it was at the ending of the game, before ended like at a save point ":D

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Not to make anyone feel sad for me, but I never got Final Form even at the end of the game. and then my PS2 broke on me, so I never got a chance to play it.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
D:

First game: During the final battle (I was upset)

Second game: Saix fight

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
i think it was either fighting Xaldin or Xigbar...

i dont think its possible to get final while fighting xaldin. u have to have gotten to end of the world and had the event with sora meeting roxas....thats at the end of the game after xaldin's dead.

anyways, i got mine while fighting saix.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
i dont think its possible to get final while fighting xaldin. u have to have gotten to end of the world and had the event with sora meeting roxas....thats at the end of the game after xaldin's dead.

anyways, i got mine while fighting saix.

You can skip the level and then come back. maybe thats what hes talking about. because I didn't fight Xaldin until after the Roxas Cutscene.

granddaddypurps

They want to give us motivation to keep playing the game. :]
Well, I mean EITHER way i'm gonna finish the damn game? I always get EVERYTHING on each game, beat EVERY boss and get EVERyoNE to highest level, I don't need motivation? hahah, I love SE game :]

DarkRoxasNobody

After the scene with Roxas at Memory's Skyscraper in The World That Never Was, you get it. After the scene, go to a save point and go to Olympus Colisuem. Get in the tournament that gives your lots of Drive Form in your gauge. It comes up random like Anti-Form, just keep restarting the tournament until Sora turns silver and has two Keyblades floating behind him. Even though it's random the first time, once you do it you can use it any time you like normally. Just like any other Drive Form.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
First game: Never got it.

Second game: I had already defeated the final boss and i was leveling up in Land of the Dragons and i tried to go wisdom and instead i turned into final it surprised me.

roxasisamazing

But you can call me RIA
In Sora's basement playing ping pong with Roxas
Why is it random? Why can't they have a SET place, like everywhere else?
it is after you level it
Not to make anyone feel sad for me, but I never got Final Form even at the end of the game. and then my PS2 broke on me, so I never got a chance to play it.
right nevermind that was Anti form

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
It's really random. Sometimes you'll get it right away, and sometimes not. My friend has been waiting for his forever and he's starting to get PO'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back