• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Let's talk about sex, baby; let's talk about you and me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
So uh guys, I've decided I'm going to enforce this thread a little harsher than I have been. You may have noticed that Rabgix has been temporarily banned for a week. This is to proove a point to you all. One worded posts, or posts that basically contribute nothing to the discussion will result in a temporary ban.

This thread is meant for meaningfull discussion, not about how "TITFUCK HAVE YOU DONE IT?"

sex_positions_right_angle_varb.JPG
1240447213963.png

sample-7c916ffa8b1fb9bc86d1ecfae-1.jpg

KHI - Corrupting your Childhood since...​

Alright kiddies, I'm bringing this bitch back. That's right, it's time to talk about humanity's one true past time and yes, that is the act of reproduction. Sexual intercourse is my game and I offer it to you, the kiddies KHI for the small price of your soul. Within this thread shall be pure knowledge, anything will be up for discussion, whether it be on how many different things you can fit into a woman, ( or man, ) at a single time, or for actual intelligent discussion. I dunno, the last thread turned into crap, so I'm hoping I can keep this one from doing it again.

NOW, to set up a few rules:
  • You may only post images if it is purely educational or softcore-ish in nature. Basically no raunchy pictures of a girls vulva, m'kay?
  • Please try to keep this intelligent for god sakes.
  • Anything is up for discussion.
  • FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, if you're not mature enough to handle a conversation here, DO NOT POST. I'm going to be watching over this thread as a hawk as this is truely my one and only home here in KHI. You may call be the closest thing KHI has to an expert in the field, if you wish. Actually, you may refer to me as Commandante.

To start off this momentous occasion, I'm going to ask a very simple question:

Are you still a virgin? If not, when'd you lose it and how was it? Do you think it's a good idea to wait for marriage in a relationship before having sex?

Last edited:

Rich

Come out, Tigerlily
Awards
Website
rairich.blogspot.com
Re: [ MATURE ] The Sex Thread [ MATURE ]

I think it's a pretty well known fact that I'm a virgin whose never even been kissed.

So I guess I'm the counterpoint? xD

As for marriage, it depends on the person, really. Some are mature enough to handle it early on, and some aren't. I think it comes to a point in every relationship where you have to decide to take that next step. For some, that's marriage; for others, it's not.

As for me, I can't get married in 46 states lol, so I probably won't be waiting until then.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

nah, i'm still a virgin. and no, if you're gonna do it with only one person, you should be allowed a test drive.

let's hope this one stays open.

Shade737

Silver Member

I'm not a virgin. I lost it when I was around 14 and I loved it at the time even though I kind of regret it in a way since it was done out of peer pressure.

Last edited:

Aegis

Still a virgin, though I have had my share fair of odd sexual experiences. I guess somethign to the caliber of your dress story, D.

And no, I don't think it is. Marriage is supposed to be a forever thing, therefore, you have to experience as much with that person as you can. Remember, you'll be having sex with that person for the rest of your life. Do you want it to be bad?

Awards

Wait, Aegis, you seem familiar.

ANYHOW, to answer my own question: Am I a virgin? No, I am not, lost it at around 14 and yes, as everyone will tell you on KHI, I lost it to a girl while wearing a dress with her calling me a rather large number of provactive statements. "Your such a pretty slut." And do I believe one should wait for marriage? Oh dear god no, waiting for marriage is like... Buying a car without taking it for a test drive first.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, if you're not mature enough to handle a conversation here, DO NOT POST.

You know this is impossible, right?

Aside from that I, like those above, am a virgin and honestly I can care less. It will be a LONG time before I'll have the opportunity at the rate I am going :| damn my passive aggressiveness.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards

Lost it November of '08. Still with the girl, and the sex is pretty good. She's not as adventurous as I would like, but hey. I have a while to work on that. :3

Aegis

Wait, Aegis, you seem familiar.

ANYHOW, to answer my own question: Am I a virgin? No, I am not, lost it at around 14 and yes, as everyone will tell you on KHI, I lost it to a girl while wearing a dress with her calling me a rather large number of provactive statements. "Your such a pretty slut." And do I believe one should wait for marriage? Oh dear god no, waiting for marriage is like... Buying a car without taking it for a test drive first.

Submissiveness in sexual action is extremely fun. Then again, Dominance has its benefits as well.

And yeah, it's Time by the way. I locked my own account up, and I'm using this.

Awards

This is going to crash and burn, just like last time.

But I wish you luck.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Are you still a virgin?

Yes. I haven't been kissed yet either :I

Do you think it's a good idea to wait for marriage in a relationship before having sex?

It's up to the couple. Personally, I don't think having sex before marriage necessarily has to be some great big sinful mistake. Just be responsible and aware of the consequences.

Awards

See, this is what bothers me. What is the logic behind this, seriously? I would really appreciate it if someone were to explain this fully to me. I've never understood the logic of waiting for marriage. As I've said, a healthy relationship has both parties committed to each other in both mind, body and soul. You can't have a relationship without committing to these at some point.

And that being said, marriage is a permanent thing, yes? Why would you pottentialy screw yourself over by marrying someone who, in the end, prooved to be a terrible fuck and thus a terrible person to have a relationship with.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

Yes, I am a Virgin.
I like how you capitalize it lol.

Mary, is that you?

See, this is what bothers me. What is the logic behind this, seriously? I would really appreciate it if someone were to explain this fully to me. I've never understood the logic of waiting for marriage. As I've said, a healthy relationship has both parties committed to each other in both mind, body and soul. You can't have a relationship without committing to these at some point.

And that being said, marriage is a permanent thing, yes? Why would you pottential screw yourself over by marrying someone who, in the end, prooved to be a terrible fuck and thus a terrible person to have a relationship with.

Sex is seen as a much different thing in Christianity than just whether someone is a "terrible fuck". Uh, plus, if they are, you can always, you know, get better and work your problems out.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

And that being said, marriage is a permanent thing, yes? Why would you pottential screw yourself over by marrying someone who, in the end, prooved to be a terrible fuck and thus a terrible person to have a relationship with.

A relationship should not be based on Fucking, If it is there is no need to be married. Some people have been raised to charish the relationship without using Sex to further it.

Awards

A relationship should not be based on Fucking, If it is there is no need to be married. Some people have been raised to charish the relationship without using Sex to further it.

That's not what I meant at all. However, sex is an important part of a relationship regardless. Should it be the founding base? Hell no, maybe some flowers and a movie. However, it's very hard to have a loving relationship with someone when there's no sex to satisfy both parties.

But like I said, waiting to get married BEFORE having sex with someone? To me that's like jumping the gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back