• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who are you going to play in 358/2 Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who will you play in 358/2 Days?

• Xemnas

Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Xigbar

Votes: 13 8.5%
  • Xaldin

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Zexion

Votes: 26 17.0%
  • Saix

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • Axel

Votes: 21 13.7%
  • Demyx

Votes: 13 8.5%
  • Marluxia

Votes: 18 11.8%
  • Larxene

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Roxas

Votes: 27 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
If anything, having the same stats as Roxas improves Xion's chances. Unless it's possible for multiple players to play as the same character at once, Xion provides the means of 2 players having a "mirror match".

Which would be generic, and lame. People don't want the same shit. They want diversity. I want to make a WoW reference here, but no one would get it.

Grey

Roxas. He's the best, and has been my favorite character since the KH2 Prologue. :p

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Vexen will kill all of you, and Luxord can turn you into cards. And Marloosha will throw flowers at you. Which means Zexion will be my choice.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I want to play as different characters for different reasons. I put Demyx though because I really think it would be interesting to battle with a sitar.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Roxas first, obviously, and then Darth Mansex, unless of course Xion or maybe ecen Axel are playable at some point during the story. After that I will probably just close my eyes at choose someone at random.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm not the type of person to say I'll play as all of them. I don't care particularily for Xaldin, nor do I think I'll spend too much time playing as Vexen or Xigbar.

I'd like to play with Roxas, and if Xion ends up being playable, then with her.
Axel's a possibility.
Larxene's a definitive yes.
Oh gods, Saix too, yes. And maybe Marluxia.

Silent hero_

Awards
Marly here! I love his scythe. After him I will probably play as Xemnas and Vexen. Xigbar will be intresting to play as too. But, I don't like Roxas that much. His fighting style is quite boring. So, Xion won't be playable? That sucks...

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
It's unconfirmed if she's playable or not. I hope her fighting style is not too similar to Roxas'. That would be quite pointless, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back