• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW Scans!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent hero_

Awards
Well, I think he was the easiest member to figt in Re:CoM =P But, that's just me. And all Axel did was just snap his fingers and then he was gone..

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Yeah, after Sora beat the crap out of him. I'd like to see Axel try and take him fair and square and see what happens.
See where Axel's on the chart in the scan, though? >:3

Considering the chair is just the ranking for the mission, and that Vexen is, in fact, the lowest ranked member of Organization XIII, it's safe to say that Axel is stronger. Axel was trusted to eliminate any traitor in Castle O, meaning he has to be powerful. Not to mention the fact that his element is prevalent over Vexen's.

xtec

uh i dont think man sex is in playable in that game cuz...well...they said that there were 13 charcters...and we saw xion...so...yea...

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
uh i dont think man sex is in playable in that game cuz...well...they said that there were 13 charcters...and we saw xion...so...yea...

Get your facts straight. Xemnas is confirmed as playable., and Tetsuya Nomura said that Xion will only have a screenplay role, she won't be player controlled.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Considering the chair is just the ranking for the mission, and that Vexen is, in fact, the lowest ranked member of Organization XIII, it's safe to say that Axel is stronger. Axel was trusted to eliminate any traitor in Castle O, meaning he has to be powerful. Not to mention the fact that his element is prevalent over Vexen's.

It is agreeable that Vexen is not exactly the strongest, and it will not surprise me if Axel surpasses him. That does not mean, however, that Axel is incredibly powerful and surpasses everyone else, contrary to the popular belief that he's this big super guy. Yes, he was trusted with eliminating the traitors on CO, which in itself is questionable, considering this seems to be a conspiracy between him and Saïx [unless the scans are misleading]. He didn't destroy anyone by himself in full strength. He killed Vexen and Zexion when both were heavily weakened by Sora and Riku respectively, so they could not defend or protect themselves. Lexeaus was killed by Riku, Larxene and Marluxia met their demise in Sora. He only shows up in the right time to look cool without doing much effort in a fight. Strong to you? And did I mention how he runs with his tail between his legs when Saïx hunts him down?

Granted, I give him credit of being highly clever and manipulative. Otherwise, his power level remains in the air.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
It is agreeable that Vexen is not exactly the strongest, and it will not surprise me if Axel surpasses him. That does not mean, however, that Axel is incredibly powerful and surpasses everyone else, contrary to the popular belief that he's this big super guy. Yes, he was trusted with eliminating the traitors on CO, which in itself is questionable, considering this seems to be a conspiracy between him and Saïx [unless the scans are misleading]. He didn't destroy anyone by himself in full strength. He killed Vexen and Zexion when both were heavily weakened by Sora and Riku respectively, so they could not defend or protect themselves. Lexeaus was killed by Riku, Larxene and Marluxia met their demise in Sora. He only shows up in the right time to look cool without doing much effort in a fight. Strong to you? And did I mention how he runs with his tail between his legs when Saïx hunts him down?

Granted, I give him credit of being highly clever and manipulative. Otherwise, his power level remains in the air.

In terms of strength I think it goes like this:

From strongest to weakest:

1. Xemnas
2. Roxas
3. Xaldin
4. Saix
5. Marluxia
6. Lexeaus
7. Axel
8. Xigbar
9. Larxene
10. Zexion
11. Luxord
12. Vexen
13. Demyx

In terms of leadership:

From leader to least trusted:

1. Xemnas
2. Saix
3. Xaldin
4. Zexion
5. Lexeaus
6. Xigbar
7. Vexen
8. Luxord
9. Axel
10. Roxas
11. Demyx
12. Larxene
13. Marluxia

This is all IMO of course.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
1. Xemnas
2. Roxas
3. Saix
4. Axel
5. Xaldin
6. Xigbar
7. Marluxia
8. Lexaeus
9. Larxene
10. Zexion
11. Luxord
12. Demyx
13. Vexen

Fix'd.

wrong remember in COM, Axel said, "You really want to take on a guy that took out Lexeuas?" To Zexion after Riku killed Lexeaus suggesting that he is weaker than Lexeaus.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
wrong remember in COM, Axel said, "You really want to take on a guy that took out Lexeuas?" To Zexion after Riku killed Lexeaus suggesting that he is weaker than Lexeaus.

That's not suggesting that Axel is weaker than Lexaeus, but rather that Zexion is.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
That's not suggesting that Axel is weaker than Lexaeus, but rather that Zexion is.

No the tone he used was sarcastic like he was saying, "Neither of us want to take on Riku." That's why he never fought with Riku.

Anyways, is'nt that nitendo dream magazine with the 16 pages covering days supposed to be coming out tonight because it's already the 21st in Japan? Why have we not heard anything about it yet?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Your lists don't mean jack-squat, anyways. They hardly reflect anything that's actually in the game.

Let's just put it this way: if you're in the Organization, you're pretty darn strong.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Because it's only coming out in Japan?

and why would that stop us from seeing it? Or have you not noticed that everytime a magazine comes out we get scans from it?

Your lists don't mean jack-squat, anyways. They hardly reflect anything that's actually in the game.

Dude, chill out. I just based it on how I viewed the game. Why are you acting like a jerk?

A

Audo

and why would that stop us from seeing it? Or have you not noticed that everytime a magazine comes out we get scans from it?

Dude, chill out. I just based it on how I viewed the game. Why are you acting like a jerk?
Why are you taking what he says so seriously?

Really now? I've heard this many-a-times, though to be honest I can't cite any sources, though I shall seek them out.
Really really. If anything there has been far more to support Xion being playable than otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back