• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A ven theory by a n00b

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AkiraKiyoshi

Awards
Website
aka-kami.deviantart.com
Errrr, yeah

reading the title, you should know that i am not very experienced with these forums. So forgive me if i did something wrong :23:

and i'm also not sure if this theory has been done before.. ummm...

continuing...

and so, I think that Ven might be Sora's unbirth (i can see it now, people saying "not this again").

how? from what i understand an unbirth is a soul that is not born. So that would probably mean an unbirth will disappear if his/her original self is born.

And so this leads to "Sora was already born at that time!!" which could possibly explain as to why Ven is losing his memories (i believe this was already discussed in a different thread, so i won't go into detail)

although this is only assumed because xehanort said he was losing something. Whose to say he isn't lying? (and this one statement could already disprove this entire theory alone)

and so, that concludes my theory

feel free to rip at apart and then throw it away and forget it even happened :dizzy:

EDIT:

thanks for all your replies... though i have realized i have left a lot of parts here unfinished... ^_^;

though i left them out mainly due to the fact that i have no specific words to mention about it (to say it simply, i can't explain them in words, ever had that experience?)

Last edited:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The only real issue I have with this theory is that Sora's been alive for a few years by the time BBS took place. I think that would've given Ven enough time to end up and disappear into him, unless he was a Special Unbirth or something.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, we always have Soul-less Namine to take into consideration on that aspect.
It's even possible Ven ended up being much like Namine when Sora took the Soul away, and he was left as a sort of a lingering Sense of Self that was struggling not to disappear.

Happy Chap

Well, we always have Soul-less Namine to take into consideration on that aspect.
cept Namine is the exeption to every goddamn rule out - I hope Ven makes more sense.
It's even possible Ven ended up being much like Namine when Sora took the Soul away, and he was left as a sort of a lingering Sense of Self that was struggling not to disappear.
So Ven's lingering sense of self is still floating around?

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Errrr, yeah

reading the title, you should know that i am not very experienced with these forums. So forgive me if i did something wrong :23:

and i'm also not sure if this theory has been done before.. ummm...

continuing...
OK.

and so, I think that Ven might be Sora's unbirth (i can see it now, people saying "not this again").
You know sora was 4 when ven is about 14.

how? from what i understand an unbirth is a soul that is not born.
Depending on your definition of unbirth. How can unbirths come from a soul that is not in existence yet.
So that would probably mean an unbirth will disappear if his/her original self is born.
This would cause a birth. According to you ven is sora's unbirth so why isnt he gone.

And so this leads to "Sora was already born at that time!!" which could possibly explain as to why Ven is losing his memories (i believe this was already discussed in a different thread, so i won't go into detail)
Souls do not contain the memories.
feel free to rip at apart and then throw it away and forget it even happened :dizzy:
Trying is what counts.:lol:

anima66

bleh. lets just that that terra is a cross dimension zack ven is a time traveling roxas and who gives a crap about aqua.

i jest i jest.

AkiraKiyoshi

Awards
Website
aka-kami.deviantart.com
....and how do you explain ven being OLDER than him?

well, if my description of an unbirth is right, then ven could have been created years before sora.

But wouldn't going by this theory Sora have no soul until Ven disappered? Bit wierd if you ask me.

there is the possibility that sora's soul is returning little by little...

although this theory is oh so easy to turn into nothing

Last edited by a moderator:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
arghhh my stupidity

well, having thought it over, i also theorized that once sora was born, he recieved a part of the soul from ven

(although after all of these replies i've gotten, we could safely say this theory isn't a very good one...)
I can't really imagine two people sharing the same soul. :/
i think they meant like become whole little by little
Either way, Sora was always whole, until he stabbed himself.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Im confused. Is her unbirth part of the theory an accepted and agreed with option?
If not shes basing her Ven theory on the other theory and using each theory to justify the other theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back