• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you havent seen/heard this yet. Susan Boyle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Maybe I am just being cynical but I wasn't impressed by her use of vibrato or the song in general. She's certainly more pleasant to hear than she is to look at, but if she wins this competition it will be to me, above all else, a sad reflection of the average quality of unknown vocalists in Britain.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
She's pretty good, my friend showed me the vid yesterday. Also, I heard that Simon already signed her without even winning the contest.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Woah, that was a real shock. That was really amazing, she sung the song so well.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Saw it on Facebook.
She's not that good...she has a very plain, clean voice with nice vibrato, but nothing unique, rangy or substantial about it.
Then again, she's in her 40's and hasn't had the chance to really practice or show-off, so I give her major kudos and am very proud of her.

Maybe I am just being cynical but I wasn't impressed by her use of vibrato or the song in general. She's certainly more pleasant to hear than she is to look at, but if she wins this competition it will be to me, above all else, a sad reflection of the average quality of unknown vocalists in Britain.

Agreed.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

I think its more impressive that she really was alone on this decision. Everyone in the audience was laughing at her and she just blew them away. It is because that we expected her to be horrible that her singing seems more incredible than it is. For her age, she has a pretty good voice.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I actually liked her performance. It just goes to show you can't judge a book by it's cover or rather how they are going to sound. Or something between the lines of that. Good for her!

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
A rather good performance, indeed.
It wasn't that mind-blowing, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back