• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Futurama (4 DVD movies)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futurama:_Bender's_Big_Score
Futurama: The Beast with a Billion Backs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Futurama: Bender's Game - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Futurama: Into the Wild Green Yonder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The fourth (and assumedly last) Futurama movie, Into the Wild Green Yonder came out in February, and it was hilarious. All four films were great, to me. While not being big on plot (as expected), they had many, many funny jokes.

It just makes me wish all the more that the staff will make a new season, especially with how eh all the Fox animated shows have been doing this season (excluding, maybe, American Dad).

Last edited:

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I love futurama with all my heart. Just as I loved Family guy at some point. Until it came back, If they brung Futurama back I would hope they stuck to the original Jokes and humor that made it what it is today, an awesomely funny show that I could never get tired of watching. I've seen all the the movies cept for the latest guess I should hop to it huh?

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
I love futurama with all my heart. Just as I loved Family guy at some point. Until it came back, If they brung Futurama back I would hope they stuck to the original Jokes and humor that made it what it is today, an awesomely funny show that I could never get tired of watching. I've seen all the the movies cept for the latest guess I should hop to it huh?

It made me laugh the most out of the four.

FatalScene

i've only seen the first two and i love both of them, but i just love futurama in general.

SoRaBhK_dUdE

I loved the way it could hilarious at one moment, and be totally serious at another moment. Shit is so cash.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Iv been putting off buying these movies for the longest.

I just want to stream them online but fuck, When I get some extra cash gonna have to buy these. Hopefully they all come bundled into one collection

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
I've only seen Into the Wild Green Yonder out of the sets and honestly I didn't find it nearly as funny as the actual episodes, the show is a classic but that DVD didn't do it justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back