• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra Battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

oreichalkos

So, has anyone beaten Terra yet? If you have, mind posting your Sora's stats?
I've leveled up as high as I can go, but with no results of a defeated Terra ._.

Muse

you look atrocious
Terra's not in FM+. That's the LS. Terra's in BBS.

Muse

you look atrocious
No, he's not. Until confirmed otherwise by Nomura, that's the Lingering Sentiment or the Enigmatic Soldier, not the same as Terra.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
No, he's not. Until confirmed otherwise by Nomura, that's the Lingering Sentiment or the Enigmatic Soldier, not the same as Terra.

Nomura actually said that whether or not that's Terra in the FM+ doesn't matter. So arguably, that is Terra until he's confirmed to have been elsewhere, and then we say the LS isn't him :p

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I beat LS, but I barley made it. :p(can't really tell you how, I just spammed reflega and shit ._. all luck)

Deilnax

Awards
So did anyone beat him?!

yeah i did. but i dont think leveling your stats is that important. i beat him on level 99, proud mode, without any stat items but the ones you find in treasure chests.
the important thing is evading his attacks and getting the most damage out of each opening.

Ienzo_VI

I beat him at lv 95. I might have been able to beat him sooner, but I forgot I had picked the sword at the station of awakening, so I had to level up a butt load to get the ability Second Chance. But the reason I beat him was because I found a trick to dodging his desperation/rape attack without getting hit. If only he didn't spam it every 10 seconds near the end.

Last edited:

Attemisc

I tried, but then I decided to offer myself as a sacrifice to him, what with him being GOD and everything.

zillagod

I'm playing through on standard right now, I beat Zexion's absent silouhette at level 28, and once, I beat Terra whenever that is I will give you my stats, and strategy etc. Until then check youtube vids that will probably help a lot.

Aondixns

I have gotten him to three bars many a time but then that darn arrow move of his...

I will surly have repressed anger issues towards the archery community for the rest of my life.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
His arrow move is ok. You do realize you can move even while your commands are screwed up, do you? Just leave the button on any one you like, head away from Terra to buy time (he will always chain his arrow move with his big energy shot) and wait till it slows down some, click it when it reaches your button, then spam reflect like your life depends on it to evade the energy shot. Overall Terra is predictable and easy, even at lvl 1, although you can easily screw up. Anyone want a no dmg guide here?

zillagod

To help you further if you aren't close enough to Terra when he uses his big energy ball attack and it misses him and is going to chase you, just dodge roll under it and it will explode without hurting you so you don't have to worry about it following you everywhere.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
I beat him.
These were my stats:

Sora (Level 99):
Attack: 117
Defense: 127
Magic: 104

Donald (Level 99):
Attack: 80
Defense: 98
Magic: 113

Goofy (Level 99):
Attack: 104
Defense: 100
Magic: 0

Sora, Donald, and Goofy had their Ultima weapons.

I had a bunch of Elixirs, while Donald had Ethers, and Goofy had Mega Potions.

Curaga, Firaga, Reflectaga (I think thats how you spell it, lol.), and elixir x6 were my Shortcut buttons.

Thats basically it, if you want to win by blowout.

I first beat him, level 87.
I suggest you fight the Datas, over and over until you have all the boost ups you need.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
There's no point for stat boosts, he is managable with 3 attack and any defence, really, at lvl 1. Stat boosts take the adrenaline out of the fight, and 2nd chance and once more do the same. Nothing like relying on pure skill to evade all of Terra's attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back