• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is it worth it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
i had the GBA CoM too and im stil going to buy the PS2 Re:CoM. im a little slow on it obviously, but from what i've heard the graphics are supposed to be good and overall its supposed to be a good port. nice to do it on the bigger screen too :)

Awards
I also think its a good buy. it has the same battle system as the gba one but 3D

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Yes. VAing is crap but other than that, it's worth it. EDIT: well not the VAing itself, but the mouth moving

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I wouldn't go as far as to say crap. It's mostly the timing of the mouths that sucks. The actors were mostly great.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I think some of the voice acting is wonderful. Axel's a little iffy, possibly, though even he starts to grow on you by the end. They're all great actors that did a good job with what they had.

Definitely a buy that I have not regretted. In fact, in some ways, I enjoyed it more than the GBA version.

Shallow

One big word and that is "YES"

I haven't play the game all the way but so far it's pretty good.
I don't own the game I'm playing the rom with an emulator. :O

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
i want it badly but it hasnt been released in New Zealand and i doubt if it ever will so get it in honor of me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back