• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MX + DS = Xehanort Identity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Introduction
We all know that Terra + MX = Xehanort is a more plausible theory but i beg to differ that it is not certain that Terra has something to do with Xehanort. And we dont have much about DS but i will stretch what i think happened.

Theory Setup
Ok MX is the main antagnist in bbs. He calls the DS a man infused with darkness and tells Terra to correct his mistake, that people who submitted to the darkness arent fit to wield the keyblade. MX could have been lieing but lets say its true lets keep this in mind. Next DS is the apprentice to MX ,and Xehanort was an apprentice to Ansem concidence I dont think so. Back to my point,people would ask, how is the DS xehanort with his height well i will answer this with what happened to riku. Do we remember the time riku was possessed by Ansem SoD. Next the lingering sentiment is non canon but does that actually mean that hes not terra.

Actual Theory

During the concept video in KH 2 FM with the fight against MX. MX summons KH could the DS possibly take over MX to get Kingdom Hearts himself. He follows whatever MX does so i think its possible that he craves kingdom hearts, that MX was standing in his way. So the DS could have taken over his body and soul sorta like what happened to riku and their appearance changed to the form of xehanort like a younger MX. He could have also stole his Master's name xehanort later to discard it to be called by his new masters name Ansem. Next Ven and Aqua are killed by this new xehanort and then Terra battles Xehanort ending with Xehanort losing his memories and Terra losing his friends. Then in case of Xehanort regaining his memories he chose Riku to be a chosen wielder. Next he stays in the spot of where the battle happens for ten years,probably because of the battle,his lost of over his friends, or the hatred of xehanort and waits for his return. Xehanort lost all his memories and all he remember is the name xehanort. Why he cant wield is because of him being infused with darkness if it is true. Then later on he split into Ansem SoD which would explain his powers from xehanort and his ablities to take over riku. Xemnas possibly sarcastic over aqua armor calling it friend. And both of their craves to get kingdom hearts. Lastly this would mean riku wasnt a chosen wielder for no reason that he was chosen to stop xehanort if he ever gained his memories and that Terra is the lingering sentinent,Aqua is in the RoS,Ven is in the RoA, and DS/MX is xehanort.

Conclusion/Sumup
Ds is the heart and MX is the body and soul that changes xehanorts appearance. Terra is the lingering sentiment. Terra is the cause of xehanorts memorie lost. Aqua and Ven dies and ends up in the RoS and RoA. Riku was chosen to stop xehanort.

I have nothing to support DS action for this because of the little we know so it is mostly based on DS's actions towards Kingdom Hearts and MX. So tell me what you think and flame if you can.

Last edited:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Introduction
We all know that Terra + MX = Xehanort is a more plausible theory but i beg to differ that it is not certain that Terra has something to do with Xehanort. And we dont have much about DS but i will stretch what i think happened.

Theory Setup
Ok MX is the main antagnist in bbs. He calls the DS a man infused with darkness and tells Terra to correct his mistake, that people who submitted to the darkness arent fit to wield the keyblade. MX could have been lieing but lets say its true lets keep this in mind. Next DS is the apprentice to MX ,and Xehanort was an apprentice to Ansem concidence I dont think so. Back to my point,people would ask, how is the DS xehanort with his height well i will answer this with what happened to riku. Do we remember the time riku was possessed by Ansem SoD. Next the lingering sentiment is non canon but does that actually mean that hes not terra.

Actual Theory

During the concept video in KH 2 FM with the fight against MX. MX summons KH could the DS possibly take over MX to get Kingdom Hearts himself. He follows whatever MX does so i think its possible that he craves kingdom hearts, that MX was standing in his way. So the DS could have taken over his body and soul sorta like what happened to riku and their appearance changed to the form of xehanort like a younger MX. He could have also stole his Master's name xehanort later to discard it to be called by his new masters name Ansem. Next Ven and Aqua are killed by this new xehanort and then Terra battles Xehanort ending with Xehanort losing his memories and Terra losing his friends. Then in case of Xehanort regaining his memories he chose Riku to be a chosen wielder. Next he stays in the spot of where the battle happens for ten years,probably because of the battle,his lost of over his friends, or the hatred of xehanort and waits for his return. Xehanort lost all his memories and all he remember is the name xehanort. Why he cant wield is because of him being infused with darkness if it is true. Then later on he split into Ansem SoD which would explain his powers from xehanort and his ablities to take over riku. Xemnas possibly sarcastic over aqua armor calling it friend. And both of their craves to get kingdom hearts. Lastly this would mean riku wasnt a chosen wielder for now reason and that Terra is the lingering sentinent,Aqua is in the RoS,Ven is in the RoA, and DS/MX is xehanort.

Conclusion/Sumup
Ds is the heart and MX is the body and soul that changes xehanorts appearance. Terra is the lingering sentiment. Terra is the cause of xehanorts memorie lost. Aqua and Ven dies and ends up in the RoS and RoA. Riku was chosen to stop xehanort.

I have nothing to support DS action for this because of the little we know so it is mostly based on DS's actions towards Kingdom Hearts and MX. So tell me what you think and flame if you can.

That's where you lost me. Because if the LS is Terra, then he said that he didn't pick Sora, and seeing how he was checking the two (R&S) in DI, that the only explanition is that he did pick Riku and not Sora.

Plus the "friend" was said about both the person in the RoA & the RoS, why would the Org. describe the person in the RoA as a "friend" as Xemnas did to Aqua's armor?

Your theory has a few holes in it.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
We all know that Terra + MX = Xehanort is the most plausible theory

Fix'd.

tells Terra to correct his mistake

Not confirmed that he is speaking to Terra.

Back to my point,people would ask, how is the DS xehanort with his height well i will answer this with what happened to riku. Do we remember the time riku was possessed by Ansem SoD.

What about it? When XH took over Riku's body, he replaced Riku's appearance with his own, not some type of mix of the two. Same for when Riku took XH's form willingly. He took XH's form, not a mixture of his and XH.

Next the lingering sentiment is non canon but does that actually mean that hes not terra.

Not confirmed to be non canon. And if it was non canon, then it would not matter if LS was or wasn't Terra.

MX summons KH could the DS possibly take over MX to get Kingdom Hearts himself.

Unlikely. Did you not see how powerful MX was?

So the DS could have taken over his body and soul sorta like what happened to riku and their appearance changed to the form of xehanort like a younger MX.

XH was able to take over Riku because Riku's heart was weak at that time.
Now, judging from the secret ending, MX's heart was not weak.

And, again, when XH took over Riku's body and when Riku took XH's form, the appearance was XH's, not a mix of their apperances.

He could have also stole his Master's name xehanort later to discard it to be called by his new masters name Ansem.

The only thing keeping the DS=Xehanort (poor excuse for a) theory alive.

Next Ven and Aqua are killed by this new xehanort and then Terra battles Xehanort ending with Xehanort losing his memories and Terra losing his friends.

If Terra could defeat this "new" Xehanort, then there is no way in hell DS could have defeated MX.

Next he stays in the spot of where the battle happens for ten years

Yeah, sure...

probably because of the battle,his lost of over his friends, or the hatred of xehanort and waits for his return.

Might not be canon, might not be Terra.

Why he cant wield is because of him being infused with darkness if it is true.

Or because he lost his memories of wielding or the ability to wield altogether, like what happened with Roxas.

Then later on he split into Ansem SoD which would explain his powers from xehanort and his ablities to take over riku.

The "ability" to take over Riku was because he was a free-floating heart that entered Riku's body, overpowered his heart and expelled it. There's no big secret behind it.

And both of their craves to get kingdom hearts.

This would hint at MX more than anyone else, since he is the only one so far shown to be after KH.

Ds is the heart and MX is the body and soul that changes xehanorts appearance.

Again, when XH took over Riku's body, he kept his appearance.

Terra is the lingering sentiment.

Assuming that the LS is canon.

Muse

you look atrocious
So the DS could have taken over his body and soul sorta like what happened to riku and their appearance changed to the form of xehanort like a younger MX.

No. If DS possessed MX in the manner that XH possessed Riku, it would turn MX into DS. It wouldn't turn MX into a younger MX.

Then in case of Xehanort regaining his memories he chose Riku to be a chosen wielder.

No. Terra chose Riku to be the wielder. Not Xehanort. Not MX. Not DS or Ven or Aqua or MTAV. Terra.

Next he stays in the spot of where the battle happens for ten years

That's bullshit. No one can possibly stay in the same spot for ten years, without eating or drinking. Last time I checked, that area was pretty desolate.

And besides, the Lingering Sentiment is the one to stay there presumably for ten years, not Xehanort. Xehanort get picked up immediately by AtW.

probably because of the battle,his lost of over his friends, or the hatred of xehanort and waits for his return.

Once again, unless you're suggesting that the LS is secretly Terra and isn't a whole being, thus doesn't require food or water, then there is no possible way that he could stay there for ten whole years.

Xehanort lost all his memories and all he remember is the name xehanort. Why he cant wield is because of him being infused with darkness if it is true.

No. The Keyblade doesn't care whether you're light or dark. It's the strength of your heart that matters.

A more logical explanation as to why Xehanort can't wield the Keyblade is because he lost his memories, including those of wielding, and until he regains said memories and has an awakening, he won't regain that ability. We've already seen an example of this through Roxas in the Data Twilight Town.

Then later on he split into Ansem SoD which would explain his powers from xehanort and his ablities to take over riku.

I thought his abilities to take over Riku was more because of his weakened state of being separated from his body and soul for too long, and unless he joined with one soon, he was going to go bye-bye.

Xemnas possibly sarcastic over aqua armor calling it friend.

Glad to see you're not one of the masses who think otherwise. :/

Lastly this would mean riku wasnt a chosen wielder for now reason

No, Riku is the chosen wielder. It's confirmed. The Keyblade and Terra both originally chose him.

and that Terra is the lingering sentinent

No.

Aqua is in the RoS

Only her armor.

Ven is in the RoA

Probably his armor.

and DS/MX is xehanort

Agree with you on the MX part.
Disagree with you on the DS part.

Ds is the heart and MX is the body and soul that changes xehanorts appearance.

If that were true, than Xehanort would look just like DS, but he doesn't.

Riku was chosen to stop xehanort.

... You just said that Riku wasn't chosen. Now you're saying that he was. Make up your mind, dammit.

I have nothing to support DS action for this because of the little we know so it is mostly based on DS's actions towards Kingdom Hearts and MX.

... We have one cutscene. One. That's all we have of DS. And that's all you're using to base this on?

In that cutscene, I don't get the slightest feeling that DS is going to betray MX at all. In fact, he seems pretty damn obedient/loyal to me. Where do you get that he's going to betray MX from?

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
1. I'd like to point out that since you base this on only a couple scenes there are many holes to it.

2. However, when either Ara or Omni state that Xehanort doesn't look anything like DS, can we be so sure? I mean, it seems obvious to what we've seen that DS was MX's apprentice, and from this we can assume he used to look normal or different, not like the DS we've seen in the videos. Possible, in fact, could have even looked like the XH we see in KH1. This would go well with the AnsemSoD take over of Riku, since then both of them end in nearly exact physical appearances.

Muse

you look atrocious
2. However, when either Ara or Omni state that Xehanort doesn't look anything like DS, can we be so sure?

The height factor kills this.

If KBL's theory is that DS possesses MX, that would make MX turn into DS, not the other way around. Not only would MX shrink about a foot, he would look like whatever it is that DS looks like. He wouldn't look like MX. He wouldn't look like Xehanort. He would look like DS. And from what we can tell, Xehanort is a full head taller than DS.

I mean, it seems obvious to what we've seen that DS was MX's apprentice, and from this we can assume he used to look normal or different, not like the DS we've seen in the videos. Possible, in fact, could have even looked like the XH we see in KH1.

He'd look like XH, 'cept in midget form.

This would go well with the AnsemSoD take over of Riku, since then both of them end in nearly exact physical appearances.

Did you read it correctly? DS is the one to possess MX. That means that MX's appearance would change to that of DS, not the other way around. MX would shrink a foot and would turn into whatever it is that DS looks like. Even if DS looks like XH, he'd still be XH in midget form.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
2. However, when either Ara or Omni state that Xehanort doesn't look anything like DS, can we be so sure?

I do not recall saying that DS looks nothing like Xehanort...
Anyways, DS would have to be Xehanort's height for what kbl is saying to be true, since, as I said, when XH took over Riku, he kept his appearance and not a mixed appearance. Since he isn't, what held true for XH and Riku cannot hold true for DS and MX.

Possible, in fact, could have even looked like the XH we see in KH1.

Except MX is the one who looks like XH. =v
And again, height.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
1. What I'm trying to explain (in barely readable sentence structure :/) is that what if whatever caused MX's apprentice to become DS changed as well his appearance? Now I'll agree that the whole height thing can bring this crashing down in a heartbeat, but what I'm going with here is a what if scenario. In other words, pre-darkness DS looked like XH we see in KH1.

If this held true, then when KBL says DS takes over MX, it would be possible if during pre-darkness DS looked like XH than it would make the physical appearance of XH.

Then it happens again in the case of Riku, where SoD takes him over and once again gives on the appearance of XH

2. It could be because I haven't seen their pictures next to each other to compare them, or could be becuase I'm blind, but besides clothes and eye color what makes MX and XH look alike?

3. If there's one thing I can latch onto from KBL's theory, it's I think DS will have a HUGE factor on the story, much more than we are let to believe. And who knows, this could have one or two points related to his major part.

Muse

you look atrocious
1. What I'm trying to explain (in barely readable sentence structure :/) is that what if whatever caused MX's apprentice to become DS changed as well his appearance? Now I'll agree that the whole height thing can bring this crashing down in a heartbeat, but what I'm going with here is a what if scenario. In other words, pre-darkness DS looked like XH we see in KH1.

If this held true, then when KBL says DS takes over MX, it would be possible if during pre-darkness DS looked like XH than it would make the physical appearance of XH.

Then it happens again in the case of Riku, where SoD takes him over and once again gives on the appearance of XH

Either way, even if DS were to look like XH, it'd be a midget version of him. He is a head shorter than Xehanort. MX, being possessed by DS if we're following the theory, would change his appearance to look like DS. He wouldn't look like himself anymore, he'd look like DS in his entirety, including his height.

2. It could be because I haven't seen their pictures next to each other to compare them, or could be becuase I'm blind, but besides clothes and eye color what makes MX and XH look alike?

Skin color.
Hair color.
Eye color.
Height.
Ear shape.
I think there's even a slight resemblance between the two, facial structure wise.

3. If there's one thing I can latch onto from KBL's theory, it's I think DS will have a HUGE factor on the story, much more than we are let to believe. And who knows, this could have one or two points related to his major part.

Woo. Good for DS. Even if he does have a major part in the story, does that mean that he'll become Xehanort though? No, not necessarily. He could become anyone else, really. Saix, Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia. Anyone else, and yet still be important to the story.

DS's importance =/= reason for him to become Xehanort.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Either way, even if DS were to look like XH, it'd be a midget version of him. He is a head shorter than Xehanort. MX, being possessed by DS if we're following the theory, would change his appearance to look like DS. He wouldn't look like himself anymore, he'd look like DS in his entirety, including his height.

The only thing I can say to that is, what if when he becomes DS, his height is affected as well? He possible could lose all traits he had as a human once he became infused with darkness to such an extent as evidence shows he has fallen.

Skin color.
Hair color.
Eye color.
Height.
Ear shape.
I think there's even a slight resemblance between the two, facial structure wise.

Yeah, I just pulled up some photos. Your right on skin, hair, eye, and i can see similar facial structure, so you win this >_< lol

Ansem SoD round ears, MX has pointy ears

and how did you compare height? i thought XH was pretty tall and MX not at all (unless old age plays a factor...)

Woo. Good for DS. Even if he does have a major part in the story, does that mean that he'll become Xehanort though? No, not necessarily. He could become anyone else, really. Saix, Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia. Anyone else, and yet still be important to the story.

DS's importance =/= reason for him to become Xehanort

Oh, my bad :/ I wasn't connecting DS's important as a factor to this theory, just more of an off-topic opinion is all. Sorry for my wording :)

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
There's quite a stretch in this theory, but it could work. So far we don't know too much about DS, so this could be the big surprise he presents us with that I've been pondering about. Altogether, it's better and backed up more than most theories, so it's pretty good.

Muse

you look atrocious
The only thing I can say to that is, what if when he becomes DS, his height is affected as well? He possible could lose all traits he had as a human once he became infused with darkness to such an extent as evidence shows he has fallen.

You're not getting what I'm saying.

KBL's theory is that DS possesses MX like XH possessed Riku. And we know what happened. Riku's appearance changed entirely to that of XH. Not a combination of the two, but it was entirely XH's appearance. That's what would happen if DS managed to possess MX. MX's appearance would turn entirely into DS's. And DS may very well not even resemble Xehanort at all, so there goes that theory.

and how did you compare height? i thought XH was pretty tall and MX not at all (unless old age plays a factor...)

Terra, MX, XH, Xehanort, and Xemnas are all the same height.
DS and Ven are the same height.
That's how I compared them.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
You're not getting what I'm saying.

KBL's theory is that DS possesses MX like XH possessed Riku. And we know what happened. Riku's appearance changed entirely to that of XH. Not a combination of the two, but it was entirely XH's appearance. That's what would happen if DS managed to possess MX. MX's appearance would turn entirely into DS's. And DS may very well not even resemble Xehanort at all, so there goes that theory.

Yes, i personally agree with this, but in the end we can't throw out 100% that DS could've looked like XH before the darkness took over before bbs even started. While it's true to say we haven't had enough info on DS to support this, there's been the same amount of info proving he didn't look like XH before BBS. That amount being nothing.

Terra, MX, XH, Xehanort, and Xemnas are all the same height.
DS and Ven are the same height.
That's how I compared them

OHH, clever. I probabaly never would've thought of that lol.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Yes, i personally agree with this, but in the end we can't throw out 100% that DS could've looked like XH before the darkness took over before bbs even started. While it's true to say we haven't had enough info on DS to support this, there's been the same amount of info proving he didn't look like XH before BBS. That amount being nothing.

Look, you aren't getting what's being said. We are not saying that DS does or does not look like XH, Xehanort or whoever. What we are saying is that KBL's theory of DS possessing MX (and coming out looking like Xehanort) being like XH possessing Riku is not possible. When XH took over Riku's body, his appearance changed to XH's, same height as well. If DS were to take over MX in a similar fashion, then the end result would be like it was with XH and Riku: The appearance would be DS', height in all, making him a head size shorter than Xehanort.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Look, you aren't getting what's being said. We are not saying that DS does or does not look like XH, Xehanort or whoever. What we are saying is that KBL's theory of DS possessing MX (and coming out looking like Xehanort) being like XH possessing Riku is not possible. When XH took over Riku's body, his appearance changed to XH's, same height as well. If DS were to take over MX in a similar fashion, then the end result would be like it was with XH and Riku: The appearance would be DS', height in all, making him a head size shorter than Xehanort.

I'm sorry, your probably right and I'm just not catching on, but to sum up what I mean is that say KBL's theory is good, I'm saying that when DS possesses MX, he wouldn't change into what DS currently looks, but instead to what DS really looked like before the darkness took over.

Like, if DS had plastic surgery, and he possessed someone, the appearance would look like it was before the change since that was his true self.

Again, sorry for being stubborn, but I don't like not understanding something 100%, so if I'm getting annoying feel free to tell me to stop :).

Terra Firma

It makes much more sense for Xehanort to be Terra infused with darkness and without memories.
The differences are all easily explained away.
Have you noticed that the characters (Maleficent excluded) most connected to the Darkness have extremely light or white hair?
IE: Ansem TW, MX, Xehanort and his counterparts (Xem/XH), as well as Riku.
Riku was Dark once, so it makes sense for Terra to be dark too. The name similarities CAN'T be coincidence.
If Terra was Dark for a considerably greater amount of time than Riku, so most of his features changed. Ansem the Wise showed similar changes after his time "away". Darkened skin, discolored eyes, lighter hair...
Normally two isn't a trend, but in this case, I'll have to make an exception.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It makes much more sense for Xehanort to be Terra infused with darkness and without memories.
The differences are all easily explained away.

How? What in the Darkness ended up changing his appearance? Riku changed because he actually had Xehanort's Heartless - that is, his Heart - inside his Body, hence the change. Terra being only infused with Darkness won't get you there.

Have you noticed that the characters (Maleficent excluded) most connected to the Darkness have extremely light or white hair?
IE: Ansem TW, MX, Xehanort and his counterparts (Xem/XH), as well as Riku.

And you're so not generalizing needlessly on that part. And MX falls under one of Xehanort's counterparts, or to be precise - the other way around.
And Riku is the last member of the Sephiroth-clone-siblings, only he didn't make the cut for Advent Children.
Nomura has enough white haired characters. The eye color has a lot more importance.

The name similarities CAN'T be coincidence.

You don't say.

If Terra was Dark for a considerably greater amount of time than Riku, so most of his features changed.

The only feature that's even theorized to be changed by the Darkness, complete deterioration aside, is the eye color. You don't get taller/tanner/hair-bleacheder just from being infused with Darkness. That depends on your Sense of Self.

Ansem the Wise showed similar changes after his time "away". Darkened skin, discolored eyes, lighter hair...

He chose to use the Darkness to hide his appearance. I doubt Xehanort, lacking Memories, could've kept the charade up had it been a charade like that.

Normally two isn't a trend, but in this case, I'll have to make an exception.

You actually brought up 4 people, and neither of them have too strong a relation to anyone else, other than the people who're the same person :\

Terra Firma

How? What in the Darkness ended up changing his appearance? Riku changed because he actually had Xehanort's Heartless - that is, his Heart - inside his Body, hence the change. Terra being only infused with Darkness won't get you there.
Here are a couple of pictures.
110px-Xehanort-AnsemDesciple_CG.jpg
This is Xehanort before his transformation.

Now, Let's look at XH.
300px-XAnsem.jpg
Not exactly the same color, is he? Skin a tad darker, wouldn't you say?

I'll give you the "counterpart" issue. What I meant was "character who has a definite heartless/nobody relationship to Xehanort the Latter. (Latter being expressed in the chronological sense)

As far as my needless generalization goes, I excluded Maleficent and added a word to connotate a specific group(most).

Also, your argument about atw aside, there is no legitimate argument to the contrary. If eye color can be changed by contact with the darkness, why not hair? Skin is made quite painfully obvious with Xehanort. Not that it does change without exception, but that it can and has.

Four people as in Ansem and Xehanort? Again, I apologise for not being specific. I meant Ansem and Xehanort, not every person I mentioned thus far, including their h/n counterparts(reffering only to those thusforth proven).

Have I adressed everything? I don't exactly have the sort of time it takes to be REALLY specific.
Sorry for rudeness. I'm in a rush.

P.S.
Fight the power.

Last edited:

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
That's where you lost me. Because if the LS is Terra, then he said that he didn't pick Sora, and seeing how he was checking the two (R&S) in DI, that the only explanition is that he did pick Riku and not Sora.
Oops meant to put riku wasnt a chosen wielder for no reason that riku was chosen to stop xehanort.

Plus the "friend" was said about both the person in the RoA & the RoS, why would the Org. describe the person in the RoA as a "friend" as Xemnas did to Aqua's armor?
sarcasm...

Your theory has a few holes in it.
Ya...

If you say so...

Not confirmed that he is speaking to Terra.
Okay

No. If DS possessed MX in the manner that XH possessed Riku, it would turn MX into DS. It wouldn't turn MX into a younger MX.
What about it? When XH took over Riku's body, he replaced Riku's appearance with his own, not some type of mix of the two. Same for when Riku took XH's form willingly. He took XH's form, not a mixture of his and XH.
Im saying its similar to what happened to riku. That their is two things that affect your appearance the heart and the body. That the DS's heart and MX's body had some part in his appearance. That DS heart didnt completely change MX's body.

Not confirmed to be non canon. And if it was non canon, then it would not matter if LS was or wasn't Terra.
I know...

Unlikely. Did you not see how powerful MX was?
DS is also MX apprentice.

XH was able to take over Riku because Riku's heart was weak at that time.
Now, judging from the secret ending, MX's heart was not weak.
The man is old. But i see your point.
The only thing keeping the DS=Xehanort (poor excuse for a) theory alive.
I only see Terra + MX = Xehanort theory alive because of terra's appearance.

If Terra could defeat this "new" Xehanort, then there is no way in hell DS could have defeated MX.
Well i dont think he defeated him but made him lose his memories.

Yeah, sure...
Crazy i know.

Might not be canon, might not be Terra.
True
A more logical explanation as to why Xehanort can't wield the Keyblade is because he lost his memories, including those of wielding, and until he regains said memories and has an awakening, he won't regain that ability. We've already seen an example of this through Roxas in the Data Twilight Town.
Or because he lost his memories of wielding or the ability to wield altogether, like what happened with Roxas.
He still didnt have any memories of wielding the keyblade but he wield although the awakening had a part in it.

The "ability" to take over Riku was because he was a free-floating heart that entered Riku's body, overpowered his heart and expelled it. There's no big secret behind it.
So your saying any heart that retains its sense of self can do this.

Once again, unless you're suggesting that the LS is secretly Terra and isn't a whole being, thus doesn't require food or water, then there is no possible way that he could stay there for ten whole years.
I would say a spirit but the issue with the soul so....

Only her armor.
Probably his armor.
Ya this is what i mean, but i think they die.
Agree with you on the MX part.
Disagree with you on the DS part.
I'll take the 50 out of 50.

... You just said that Riku wasn't chosen. Now you're saying that he was. Make up your mind, dammit.
Mistyped sorry....

Muse

you look atrocious
I'm sorry, your probably right and I'm just not catching on, but to sum up what I mean is that say KBL's theory is good, I'm saying that when DS possesses MX, he wouldn't change into what DS currently looks, but instead to what DS really looked like before the darkness took over.

No, he would change into whatever appearance it is that DS has. When XH possessed Riku, Riku turned into whatever appearance XH had at the moment. Now, we don't have any proof that this is any different from when XH first was a Heartless, but personally, XH seems older to me than Xehanort does.

Like, if DS had plastic surgery, and he possessed someone, the appearance would look like it was before the change since that was his true self.

That person would look exactly like DS no matter what. Same height, same age, same body type, same everything. Only I think they'd look like how DS looked when he possesses them, but that's just me.

Again, sorry for being stubborn, but I don't like not understanding something 100%, so if I'm getting annoying feel free to tell me to stop :).

You're the second person I've ever told this, but it seems like you're not even reading our posts completely. You're skimming them and getting the bare minimum of what we're saying. What I've said has had to have been repeated at least twice, if not more.

Oops meant to put riku wasnt a chosen wielder for no reason that riku was chosen to stop Master Xehanort.

Fixed.

Im saying its similar to what happened to riku. That their is two things that affect your appearance the heart and the body. That the DS's heart and MX's body had some part in his appearance. That DS heart didnt completely change MX's body.

The body doesn't affect your appearance. :/ It is your appearance. How can it affect your appearance if it is your appearance?

The only thing confirmed to change one's appearance is the heart, in which case, should DS have possessed MX, it would have turned MX into DS entirely. They wouldn't combine their appearances. It would be MX turning into DS.

DS is also MX apprentice.

Key word: apprentice. DS is still weaker than MX if he's still considered an apprentice. If he's still learning from MX, then he is weaker. Actually, MX staying in one spot the entire time and DS running around all over the battlefield shows the difference in their strengths, imo. It shows that MX is so powerful, he doesn't even have to move from this one spot at all.

The man is old. But i see your point.

So? Even if he's old, his heart is far from weak.

I only see Terra + MX = Xehanort theory alive because of terra's appearance

Being nearly identical to that of Xehanort's. :/ That's a lot more to go on than DS being an apprentice as a connection. Hello, TAV are all apprentices as well. Along with Mickey. DS being an apprentice = redundant.

Well i dont think he defeated him but made him lose his memories.

How? Where on earth did Terra get this special ability to wipe memories from? Last time I checked, Terra wasn't secretly a little blonde girl with a sketchpad.

He still didnt have any memories of wielding the keyblade but he wield although the awakening had a part in it.

Roxas was wielding a data Keyblade until he had his Awakening and the real Keyblade showed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back