• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH1/2 FM translation hack, is there one?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloaked_schemer

I try google but i don't have much patience, so do any of you know of a hacking team or a solo hacker who are trying to translate KH1/2 FM's menus and subtitles? if there is than i'll have a good reason to buy the game.
(so so so sorry for any horible spelling. Yes, i am a horible 8th grade speller.:embarassed:)

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
If you've played the NA ones, then you don't need anything like that. Get a Translation guide and be happy.

Ore012

One wishes to know but it is not paradise.
Website
www.youtube.com
No there isn't any Translating thing besides a guide book. And said Before, the cutscenes are in English with Japanese Text. SUre some Scenes are in Japanese voices, but you got youtube for that with subs. What difference does it make? The Buttons are the only thing you'll have to get used to.

Keeper of Memory

this site works if you want to know what the scenes are saying this website has translations so does youtube

Scribd tells you everything from items to abilities to what the cutscences say it works i have used it:)
after going to this website type in Kingdom Hearts ll final mix- Japanese to english guide its the first one

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Actually, most of the added scenes don't have voice acting at all. They only have subtitles in Japanese.

In FM+ they all have voice acting, you just have to turn it on. They're only viewable with voice-acting in theater mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back