• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Psychic?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
I knew making this was a mistake

Or maybe I live on a higher level of spiritual activity then you do
We should've met each other in real life before then. Otherwise you're just a fag who's too high of himself just because of "I haz clairvoyance OMG!!!!1111"

very differentiable
Awards
So realism is equal to being mean. Maybe you should get a taste of real life, because it always bites you in the ass one way or another.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Well, i looked up wikipedia, and it is, yet again, BS.

If you feel that it's bs, that's fine. No one's forcing you to believe.

Megatron, get a mod to lock this because I have a feeling that this is one of those things that gets out of hand. You don't have esp.

So realism is equal to being mean. Maybe you should get a taste of real life, because it always bites you in the ass one way or another.

there's a difference between being realistic and being an asshole. You are not being realistic anymore. Thusly, you're an asshole.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com

I believe if this is realism, then I want none of it. This is reality? Sadistic, cruel, jerks?! Well, then I guess I'm going to hav to change the world for the better. Don't think I can? Watch me. And Karate, whwether you believe it or not, I do, and in my life, my opinion matters more

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
You believe what you want to believe. If a teacher asks a question and prepares to call on a student, if you feel you don't know the answer and believe the teacher will call on you, he does. Event though it was just a coincidence.

What you experienced was judgment, nothing paranormal about that.

very differentiable
Awards
Well, that esp you talk about has the same status as that fairy-tale. They tested it in some show, can't really remember which, a monkey beat the person who claimed to have it. And randi's one million dollar challenge still stands.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Karate, you have to be more open-minded

You assume I'm not open minded because I don't believe you are.
I believe in ESP, but I do not believe that you have it.

The fact that you made a thread saying that you're psychic proves how little you know.

Well, that esp you talk about has the same status as that fairy-tale. They tested it in some show, can't really remember which, a monkey beat the person who claimed to have it. And randi's one million dollar challenge still stands.

Well, considering that people who have ESP have no control over it, I'd say your logic seems rather feasible. But then again, you can't remember the test in which the monkey beat the human. TV psychics are fake. Everyone knows that. Only stupid people believe that TV psychics are real.

I'd call you an idiot, but your skepticism makes me think otherwise. But I digress, fairy tale and metaphysical are two completely different things and only an ignorant people confuse the two.

very differentiable
Awards
If i'm such an idiot, why do you believe bullshit that does not exist. As they say ignorance is bliss, i see a lot of truth in that statement in this thread.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
If i'm such an idiot, why do you believe bullshit that does not exist. As they say ignorance is bliss, i see a lot of truth in that statement in this thread.

I don't believe I called you an idiot. Look back at my post. I called you ignorant, in the sense of having a lack of knowledge. Not stupid. Not an idiot, but I guess trying to put words in my mouth is the best you can do.

You assume it does not exist. You're basing your judgement on tv psychics. The only people who believe tv psychics are stupid. Since you don't believe in psychic activity, you don't fall in this category. So you can go about your merry little way and quit trying to turn my words against me.

And yes, ignorance is bliss.

very differentiable
Awards
Tv psychics = psychics = frauds. There is no such thing as special powers, speaking to dead people or predicting the future. I'm not the ignorant one, i have a big liking for mathematics and physics. I'm going to study physics next year, how's that for lack of knowledge. I have never observed someone actually predicting the future, but i did see how a wire with electricity running through in a magnetic field picks up speed and being accelerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back