• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization XV: The Crossing [Sign-Ups] [Accepting applicants until April 30th]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Organization XV Part Three: The Crossing

sIG291.jpg

What shall be the third and final installment to the main trilogy, Organization XV, we are hoping to make the best experience for all.

Considering some of the characters in Part 2, we're trying to reduce as many redundancies as possible in the department of character weapons and powers. For instance; swords and the element of darkness are two things that we don't need more of, since they already play such a big part in the story. We're looking for original and fun stuff to add some newtwists into everyone's roleplaying experience.

A GUIDE TO ORGANIZATION XV

This Guide, written by me, will give you everything you need to know about the role play up to it's current point. Keep note that The Apprentices has not been updated because of it's length and multiude of subplots, but it can be read here. Fortunately, not too much needs to be read to understand the story. Perhaps, once you have read up on The Beginning, you'll only need to check out the ending of Part 2.

It is a neccessity to read the Guide thoroughly before considering to sign-up for this role play. We need those who are informed and skilled in writing and role playing. We'll have an idea if you didn't read it all the way, especially in the history portion, so do everyone a favor and know the situation. It is highly appreciated.

There are at least five empty spots, not to be filled in by veterans. However, for the sake of having the best RPing experience, I ask that all veteran RPers also abide by the form, keeping as professional as possible. I don't want to kick anyone; that would make me an ass and so many other things, but I'd like to have everyone stay on track.

We also would like to make sure that those who sign up are completely commited to this RP and will not ditch halfway through or just not post. We've had this happen before, and if you feel at all that you can't sustain a few months of intense writing, then I'm sorry to say this RP isn't for you. We feel though, that this encourages only the best writers. Veterns will have a beter chance, but this is an important note in my opinion. This checklist is something that should be looked over.

At least [four/five or more preferrably]
+Participated in Part 1
+Participated in Part 2
+Regular activity in both/ your own RP/whatever
+Productive posting in both/your own RP/whatever
+Well-developed, multi-dimensional character traits
+Good at coming up with new ideas on-the-go
+Not afraid to post, doesn't suffer badly from writer's block
+Flexible personal schedule, to allow for less/more time on the roleplay, within reason

Originality is big, but not key. Also ask to avoid media mixing, we have in the past introduced Claymore, FMA, TWEWY, and even small elements of Pendragon, which not many people know about.

Sign-Up Form

Name: [Basic Nobody name.]

Element/Ability: [Not neccessarilly the conventional element, but it can be a trait.]

Weapon: [Originality is key.]

Physical Description: [Must be at least 5, well-written sentences.]

Personality: [Must be at least 4, well-written sentences.]

History: [Brief for the most part, but should shine a light on who the character is.]

Also, everyone submitting a form should title the post RP Sign-up Username, where Username is replaced by your name. This makes it easier for those sorting out the forms so that they may search right away.

Elements that are or have been used:

Water
Ice
Electricity
Aether
Sand
Crystal
Technology
Poison
Alchemy
Steel

Fire:
- Sun

Forms of light manipulation:
- Light
- Rainbow

Forms of sound manipulation:
- Sound wave manipulation
- Voice amplification

Forms of psychological elements:
- Dreams
- Fear
- Foresight

"Evil" elements:
- Darkness energy
- Possession of supernatural deities of said element

Forms of conjuring matter/life and death manipulation/interplanar magic:
- Illusion
- Void

Forms of power copying/power sapping
- Power mimicry
- Essence stealing

Weapons that are or have been used:

Swords:
- Longsword
- Dual-bladed
- Multiple swords
- Claymore
- Keyblade

Other sharp weapons:
- Daggers
- Blades
- Chakram-like
- Lance

Hand-to-hand weapons:
- Clawed gloves
- Spiked gloves and boots

Long-ranged
- Pistols
- Blowgun
- Bow and arrow

Magical weapons:
- Lexicon
- Staff

Musical instruments:
- Bugle
- Cello

Other:
- Pendelum
- Gemstones
- Microphone

Last edited:

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
RP Sign up ShadowofDespair

Name: Tompex

Title: The Tempus King

Preferred rank: Number XI

Element/Ability: Has some amount of control over time, so he really only speeds up and slows down time in small areas and can only sustain this effect until ten seconds have passed. He uses two main attacks, Allegro, in which he positions the end of the pendulum on the ground and forms a circle around himself, speeding him up for ten seconds as decided by the speed his pendulum swings. And Largo, in which he throws his pendulum at the opponent, wrapping them in the wire it uses and hooking the blade at the end onto their body, Tompex then sends energy through it and into his opponents body, dissipating his pendulum in the process. The enemy's peception of time then alters so that to anyone else it appears that they're moving more slowly. Tompex has a few other tricks up his sleeve though, he can speed up another person and slow down himself if necessary.

Weapon: Pendulum, It is made of metal and ends in a blade, as with brass knuckles it has holes for fingers to slip through if Tompex wants to go to had to hand combat or just keep it from swinging, it hangs from a device on his wrist he wears when going into battle. The part that connects the blade and the device seems to be very long and is stored somehow in his wrist device. It can go out quite far from his wrist and can retract back into it.

Physical Description: Tompex has silver hair which is worn quite short, A bit messy but straight. His body is pretty slim due to his dislike of physical combat, he has two silver earrings, one in each ear. He has white skin and blue eyes, and stands at 5'7". His feet are moderately big, not tiny but not Sora size either. About Zexion size actually.

Personality: Tompex dislikes close combat but is by no means manipulative, he will usually go with the flow of what is happening and will only ever act on the moment, but on some rare occasions, he can prove to be quite resourceful. Unfortunately, he slacks off so much these are few and far between. He will on occasion replace english words with Italian ones. He likes the Number Two, wearing two earrings, doing and saying things twice often, which gives him an instant dislike of Kurix as a result, using this "Jealosy" as a means of tricking himself into thinking he still has a heart.

History: Formerly a man who was tired of his boring life, He wanted to leave his world and buy a gummi ship. He was raised in a large city where he had a sibling, after a while he ran off to make money to fund the life he wanted. He can no longer remember his siblings name, face or even gender. The same goes for his parents. After running from his home he lived in the streets for a while, working incredibly hard to earn the munny needed for a life of adventure. Unfortunately, all that working contributed to his slacker attitude as he never wanted to work that hard again. Anyways, after a while Heartless began to appear, and eventually they found their way to his world's heart, As they consumed it, chaos reigned for a few simple minutes, but that was enough for a heartless to attack and steal his heart.

After becoming a nobody, he gained a reputation for being quite strong and was found by the organization. Hoping to recover his heart, he follows them throughout all their missions but at the moment he barely does anything, just really only doing what is necessary to the Organization. He dislikes fire, and all who use it, including members of the Organization.

Other:

Theme song: Organization XIII (Yoko Shimomura)

Dominant Hand: Right

Last edited:

Grace Falls

Re: Organization XV: The Crossing [Sign-Ups]

This looks interesting... I'll give it a shot. I'll have my template up sooner or later.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
RP Sign Up: The Lionheart

Name: Charxai (Archai)

Element: Nitrogen
Element Description: Charxai uses nitrogen in all of its states, causing him to have a balance of offense and defense.

Gas: Charxai can remove the nitrogen particles from the air around him, causing him to breathe pure oxygen, which would cause him to tire much more slowly. Charxai also uses a similar technique to overload the air around his enemy with nitrogen, which would make it incredibly hard to breathe. Charxai can "sense" nitrogen particles in the air around him, think of him being able to see all nitrogen particles as a different color than the air around him. This allows him, to some extent, to know what movements go on around him, and, could also allow Charxai to "see" blindfolded. Nitrogen composing over 75% of the air, Charxai would have a general idea as to where things are located around him. Charxai could also use this ability to see beyond his normal range of vision. Also, nitrogen is about 3% of the weight of a human body, so Charxai would easily be able to tell where others are around him. Charxai may also, as a last resort, decide to fuse two nitrogen atoms together, creating a nuclear explosion. The explosion itself costs little energy to create, but in order to survive, Charxai must create and maintain a shield of solid nitrogen. Due to this, Charxai rarely uses this technique.

Liquid: This form of Nitrogen is used primarily for offensive purposes. This is seen as "black fire", and is condensed on Charxai's blade to create not just regular cuts, but to freeze as well. Charxai will also launch this at his opponents to be used as a ranged attack. Charxai will, in rare occasions, use this as a liquid shield, to slow and avert attacks instead of completely blocking them. This takes extreme control and concentration, however, so this is rarely used.

Solid: This form costs Charxai the most energy to use. Having to almost stop the nitrogen particles, he creates a supercooled form of the element. Using this, he can create a crude sword that will freeze anything it touches. Charxai can use this sword without touching it, like Sora uses his keyblade in final form, due to the fact that it's made out of nitrogen. Also, for ultimate defense, with no thought of offense, he will encase himself in a shield of solid nitrogen.

Attack List: (Not all of them, but just to give you a general idea)​

Black Fire - Liquid form of Nitrogen, Charxai's most often used aspect of his element. The reason I describe it as Black Fire is mostly as a visual reference, I found it easier to see in my head if I assigned a common object to liquid Nitrogen.

Nitrogen Shield - This is not a physical shield, but one of air. Charxai decreases the temperature around him (working with his natural ability to withstand extreme cold); freezing any projectile that comes his way.

Shield of the Cold - A more advanced form of the nitrogen shield. This shield is now visible (black fire), and can black incoming attacks (like a solid wall) or simply push them aside. You could compare this to Gaara's sand shield, but Charxai must consciously control it.

Nitro Overload - Charxai increases the amount of nitrogen in the air around his opponent, making it harder for him/her to breathe.

Nitrogen Waste - Charxai lets Nitrogen wastes naturally produced by the body build up. By doing this, he can shut down nerve impulses, the kidneys, and other organs in the body.

Nitrogen Bomb - Charxai barely knows the powers of this technique, for the one time he has used it, he barely escaped with his life. This technique is actually very simple: Charxai fuses two Nitrogen atoms together, and it creates a massive explosion.

Oxygen Boost - The opposite of Nitro Overload. Charxai removes nitrogen from the air (around himself or an ally), leaving almost pure oxygen. This allows for more stamina, and for wounds to heal faster.

Sword of 'Fire' - Charxai's most used application of Black Fire. Charxai covers Dusk in Black Fire, causing a devastating combination of skill and technique.

Chilling Blade - Charxai makes the temperature of the Nitrogen around him incredibly low, and forms it into a solid replica of Dusk. This is the ultimate apparation of Charxai's element, and he rarely uses it due to the amount of strain it puts on his body.

Nitro Barrage - This attack comes in two parts. In Part I, Charxai creates a Chilling Blade, and then sticks this replica and the original Dusk into the ground. Charxai then barrages the enemy with small bursts of Black Fire. The main point of using this fire is to catch the opponent off guard for the start of Part II.

At the start of Part II, Charxai then pulls both swords out of the ground and starts attacking (or beating the living hell out of) his opponent at extreme speeds. If Charxai was fighting a more powerful enemy, he would use techniques like Nitro Overload, Nitrogen Waste, and Oxygen Boost. This attack is usually a last resort, therefore Charxai expends a lot of energy on it. Charxai is probably in almost no state to fight after this attack.

Weapon: His sword, Dusk. Around eight feet long, and its width comparable to that of "Cloud"'s (from Final Fantasy: VII) Buster Sword. During the time Charxai became a nobody, the darkness first transformed his sword, then transformed his heart.

Physical Description: Charxai has very light blue eyes (see: steve), they could best be described as "icy blue". These eyes are easily Charxai's most defining characteristic, as these eyes seem to pierce what they look at. Most of the time, they are viewed as beautiful, almost breathtaking; there are very few times when they are 'unsettling.' His hair comes down to around his lower back, dark brown in color. He stands around 6'1"/6'2", which makes him a dominating figure on the battlefield. Through the constant training he does, Charxai keeps his body well toned, and is in very good shape. Charxai is by no means "big," he is actually rather lithe, his appearance very deceiving, considering the strength he possesses.

Personality: Charxai is a very honorable nobody. He will not fight where there is no reason, and more likely than not will put aside differences for the greater good. Charxai may not have a heart to guide him, but he remembers his morals in his thoughts, therefore killing a young child would not cause him remorse, but he would know that it was not the right thing to do. Charxai does not search for power or riches, and is disgusted by those who would use others to achieve those means. Charxai is a loyal friend, and can become attached to those near him. After a close friend dies, Charxai will mourn their death, and, however fake it may be, feels incredible remorse. Charxai will place his body in harm's way if it means protecting those weaker than him, or a close friend. He is very laid back, and is jovial, even around strangers. However, Charxai understands when it is time to be serious, and can take on a very different demeanor in times of crisis. Used to threatening situations, Charxai is calm during times of crisis and is a natural leader.

History: Charxai (henceforth "Archai", although he does not have a name at the beginning of the story) is captured at a young age, and forced to live a life of slavery. Later, he is able to escape, with the help of a Liberation army that is known only as "The White Cloaks". He joins this army, and in the process, helps a master smith create his sword. Archai rises quickly in the ranks, and eventually, due to his natural fighting abilities and leadership skills, becomes a general in the army. Now, his reason for joining the army was to chase down his former slave master (who escaped after his first encounter with the whitecloaks) but soon evidence is found that suggests that his former slave master, who's name is Jah'dai, is dead. After staying on the army for an extra year, Archai retires. While in the army, Archai finds a book (its the bible) with the name "Archai" in it. He takes the name for his own, because he had been nameless for so long. After retirement, Archai wanders the wastelands of his planet, learning from the nomads that roam them. Eventually, he falls in love with a girl in one of the nomadic tribes, and joins the tribe to marry her. After proving himself in battle, Archai is accepted into the tribe, and marries this girl. After around a week of marriage, Archai goes on a hunt with a few friends he had made during his time with the tribe. His hunting party is ambushed, however, and Archai is the only one who escapes alive. Confused, Archai rushes back to his village, only to find it burned down, with an ominous note left on the remains of his home (which is really more of a tent). Jah'dai was actually not dead, and has captured Archai's wife, because he blames Archai for the destruction of his wealth. Archai chases after Jah'dai, intending to kill him single handedly. During this time, his heart is all but consumed with his hatred for Jah'dai. Here is the scene where Archai becomes a heartless, and in effect, a nobody. (It's in first person, sorry, that's how I've been writing his backstory)

I stared in awe as tendrils of darkness started wrapping themselves around my sword. After losing sight of the blade for a few seconds, a new sword appeared, with an expressionless eye staring straight at me. It seemed as if I could feel life pulsating from this sword, as if it had become more than just that.

“What is that?” Jah'dai’s shrill voice, laced with fear, demanded. “What are you?”

A tormented laugh escaped my lips. “This is the darkness of my heart, master. All of my hatred, my despair, has been imbued in this blade. As for myself,” I chuckled darkly, “I am what you have made me. The only thing I have to lose is my life, and even that matters nothing to me anymore. All I have to live for,” My eyes darkened, and my face grew serious, “is killing you.”

Jah'dai stepped back, the fear shining through on his face. “Guards! Get him! Kill that man at all costs!” Swarming forward, the soldiers that had been bristling behind Jah'dai charged at me. Not one stood that did not fall as I cut a swath through the sea of soldiers.

“Jah'dai! Death has come! Do not try to escape!” I screamed as another soldier fell beneath my blade. The only reply I received was more furious shouting from Jah'dai, urging his troops on with the flat of his blade. Joy coursing through my veins, I laughed as my soldiers were mercilessly slain by my blade. The thought of avenging my loved one gave me strength as I had never felt. No, it was more than the thought of avenging the death of my love. It was the simple thought of revenge that allowed me to press on. Revenge for everything Jah'dai had done to me, my friends, and my family.

Feeling the darkness closing around my heart, I carved through the soldiers in front of me like a scythe carves through grass. Closing in on Jah'dai, I felt the darkness taking a hold of me. With one last breath, I sawed Jah'dai’s sword in half with one blow, cutting straight through his torso. As the final light of my life faded away, I smile floated upon my lips.

Pictures: Charxai Bust (Ojike), Charxai v1 (Angel's Prayer), Charxai v2 (Angel's Prayer) (artist's names follow their drawings, v2 is most accurate portrayal)

Alternate Works of Literature: Charxai's Organization XIII Initiation, Charxai Meets Maleficent

Hope that's enough.
The Lionheart, over and out.
charxaichibifrontanimation.gif

and even small elements of Pendragon

oh you.

Last edited:

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
RP Sign-Up; Frozen Soul

Here I come, ready for action. :3

~*~

Name: Xenjin

Title: The Blazing Solar Flare

Element/Ability: Xenjin has the ability to control the sun in it's many forms. She can absorb the sunlight, which increases her strength and stamina. She is able to create blinding light, orbs of fire, and charge her weapons with her element. Xenjin is also immune to heat, though to an extent.

Weapon: Xenjin wields two well-balanced Blades called Azomin and Nimoza.

Azomin
Azomin is made of black, strong onyx. The weapon is ideal for throwing, and that is why Xenjin tends to fling it towards the enemy like a boomerang. Like it's twin Nimoza, the blade has several sharp spikes on the sides, which deal more damage.

Nimoza
Unlike Azomin, Nimoza is made of white, unknown and nearly unbreakable material, similar to a pure diamond. It may look a bit more fragile than Azomin, but is perfect for quick, yet fatal melee attacks.

When the Dual Blades are charged with the element of sun, they start to emit golden light. This causes the weapons to heat up and burn painfully, when touching the skin of the enemy. To prevent the wielder to get any injuries, the handles of the Blades stay uncharged, and will remain cool even though the other parts of the weapons reach extremely high degrees.

Azomin and Nimoza can be fused together into a long, elegant golden sword. This is done very rarely, though, because it takes a lot of effort from Xenjin. The weapons can also "burn out" and lose their abilites, if the fusion is repeated too often.

Physical Description: Xenjin stands in 5'6'' (170cm) and weighs approximately 115lb (52kg). She has shoulder-length, roughly cut red hair with a faint hint of brown. She has big, deep, dark-brown eyes (they tend to flash with different shades of red, when she gets angry) and a narrow, light-toned face. Xenjin is 18 years old. She has long, thin fingers and a skinny body structure. Her Organization uniform doesn't differ from the original one; she keeps the zipper separating the hem of the cloak closed, though.

Picture
http://fc29.deviantart.com/fs44/f/2009/061/b/8/Number_IV_by_Xenjy_Chan.jpg ( Large File Size )

Personality: Xenjin is a talkative Nobody, who likes to laugh. She doesn't want to argue with anyone, yet she won't mind a small fight every now and then, as long as it's nothing too serious. Though she doesn't have a heart, she shows her emotions and feelings strongly. Her bad temper makes her inconsiderate in battle, but it also helps her to find new strength for fighting an enemy. Xenjin is also a bit too pessimistic sometimes, sinking into depression easily if there's problems, that are hard to solve.
She can be disobedient and extremely stubborn in some occasions, but she will always respect the higher-ranked members' decisions.

History:

Past
There's is nothing much known about Xenjin's life as a Somebody, but some have said, that she lived in the area of Halloween Town. She is determined to find out about her past, and will do anything to find out who she was and how did she turn into a Nobody.

Life as a Nobody
Before Xenjin joined the Organization, she was working on her own research about hearts with another Nobody called Xanya. They wanted to find a way to retrieve their hearts, but after years of work with no progress, the two split up due to disagreements. That was when Organization XV found her, and asked her to join their somewhat enigmatic group of Nobodies. Xenjin agreed, and eventually witnessed the betrayal and death of their former leader Kaxsra, as well as the execution of several fellow members. In the final battle, which took place in Destiny Islands, she confronted Cinollex with her partner Niruxa. The battle was uneven; Cinollex, blinded by darkness, attacked them with no mercy. After many surprising and unexpected events Xenjin ended up fighting Kaxsra himself with several other members. She couldn't deal almost any damage at him, and got almost killed by a wave of darkness. This is something she is ashamed of even today. Now she will show her loyality to the Organization in it's fullest, and help as much as she can to bring an end to the work started long time ago.

Other:
Theme Song: Muse - Butterflies and Hurricanes
Battle Theme Song: KHII OST - Disappeared

~*~

Last edited:

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com

Name: Xanele
Former Name: Elena

Title: The Flaming Iridescent

Element: Rainbows/Electricity
About Electricity: Early in Organization XV: The Apprentices, she was possessed by the Organization’s long time enemy, Dryxaim, which gave her the element of Electricity.
Weapon: A Rekka, Rainbow Colored
Ability: With her element, she has the ability to shoot powerful light based beams at the enemy. Her element is not transparent, however, and when it comes in contact with anything, the object, if flammable enough, can burst into rainbow flames and cause burn damage. Xanele is also very quick, because of her weight, and when she uses her element carefully, she can produce a rainbow trail, usually when she runs around in circles, and blind the opponent for a short amount of time, for another attack. When she throws her rekka, she can either have it in it’s normal form, or engulfed in her rainbow energy which can also do a good amount of damage. She has the power to shoot pillars of rainbow energy where she pleases, but rarely does she do this. And lastly, she can throw balls of rainbow energy as well. She has yet to discover what her electricity abilities can do.
Special Attack: When her element is teamed together with the sand element, with her rainbow ball attack, she can make glass orbs that are very fragile and break with enough force.

Physical Description: Xanele is about 5’7 and weighs 102lbs. She’s one of the younger members, as well as the original members. She has shoulder length blood red hair, with bangs that hang over her eyebrows, and extensive layers that flip to a bit of a curly position. She has light blue eyes and a rather pale complexion, and her teeth are sharp, completed with fangs. Her Organization uniform consists of the basics, except the waist area is a bit tighter, as well as the sleeves. When not in her uniform, she usually wears comfy clothing, consisting of a loose t-shirt, tight jeans and a jacket.
http://punkness66.deviantart.com/art/Organization-XVs-Xanele-111041956

Personality: Xanele is one of Organization XV’s more hyper and happier members, though she is fully aware of the fact that she has no heart, therefore can’t really feel any emotions, she always looks at the bright side of things. It’s very rare to find Xanele not smiling or cheering someone up. She does have a very short temper though, and when she gets angry, she tends to take things out on either herself, or the one she’s going against. Angst does tend to creep up on her every now and then, but she never lets it get the best of her.

History: Before: Xanele doesn’t know much of her past, but a confrontation with, now deceased Apprentice, Warbin, it had her wondering. Warbin was a vampire, and he claimed that Xanele and him had a history together. From what she does remember, she was one of the royal daughters of her town, and on the day that she would be named a full-blood, the heartless had attacked, and she was one of the first ones taken, because of her want to protect her people. Soon after, Organization XV’s former leader, Kaxsra, discovered her, and offered to give her a spot in Organization XV, which she accepted as soon as possible.
Organization XV: Xanele’s role in Organization XV wasn’t huge. She was definitely considered a worthy and powerful member though. In the Organization is where she made her best friends, and discovered who she really is. She helped her comrades fight against Organization XIII, and eventually defeat them.
Organization XV: The Apprentices: Once again, her role wasn’t big, but a lot did happen to her in this time. In the very beginning, the Organization was sent on a false mission, to go against the new enemy, The Apprentices. Soon, her and one of her closest friends in the Organization, Rauxlen, were sent on a real mission, only to find two of the Apprentices. When they came across the second one, Warbin, however, he claimed to know a lot about Xanele’s past, in which she didn’t know much about. They attacked him in rage, and defeated him, and watched as he ran off to his base.
Soon, the entire Organization discovers that their enemies had doubled, and that two of them were Organization XV’s very own, Kaxsra and Cinollex. After this, the Organization’s enemy, Dryxaim, found his way into the castle, and possessed Xanele’s body, leaving her at The Apprentice’s base, but also leaving her with her new ability, Electricity. She is saved by her friends, and taken back to their own base where they train for the big battle.
Finally, the battle happens, and Xanele and Rauxlen stumble across Kaxsra, and attempt to fight him, and just when things aren’t looking so good, the other enemies come along, with the remaining Organization XV. Xanele plays a big role in the final battle, but unfortunately, it doesn’t end too well.
Organization XV: The Crossing: Now, Xanele will work along side the Organization’s old members, and new members to finish this once and for all.

Other:
Theme Song: YouTube - Looking Glass - The Birthday Massacre
Fight Theme Song: YouTube - Ebla-E.S. Posthumus

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

I see you changed your title, Elena. :3
It is much more better than the former one, IMO.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

xDD
I'm sticking with the old one... Unless someone makes up a better one for me. *puppy face*
Nah, just kidding. But still, it sounds pretty... weird. .__.;;
:D

Urbane

Who in face are you?!

I used Latin in mine. I think my title rocks. Don't you? DON'T YOU!?...................................................
...................................................................................................................................
........................I am done now. Anyways, this looks pretty cool. Any noticeable problems with my temp?

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

Your title is awesome, SoD. xD
Yeah, I liked your template. It has lots of originality. :3

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

^True that. :D
Now, people! Post more templates! I can't wait to read them. :3

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards

coolz *.* I was waiting for that to come up XD...I'll post my temp. soon =)

Sora05

Ah at last part three. I'll post my temp. later on, and one quick question, do we get to keep our numbers? I rather enjoyed number XIII. Oh and one last thing. Richard how long have you been working on your temp? =x

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
RP Sign-up: Rauxlen

Raux's back ^^

Name: Rauxlen
Former name: Lauren
Title: The Sand Shooter (New title, yay :D)

Element/Ability: Rauxlen controls the element of sand, which she uses for both attack and defense in battles. For attack, she could send a giant wave of sand at the enemy, or she could stealthily send sand over to her enemy, which she could use to confine or suffocate them. For defense, Rauxlen could create a sand barrier or a sand dome. (I hope I didn't forget any of my own abilities...)

Weapon: Twin Guns

Physical Description: Rauxlen is about 5'5 and weighs 110lbs. She has straight, dark red hair that goes about four inches below her shoulder. Her hair is parted on the left side of her head, and her bangs cover most of her right eye. She has green eyes with a small swirl in each of them (picture: link). Rauxlen has light-colored skin, but it's not excessively pale. She wears the basic Organization uniform most of the time, but when she's not in uniform, she wears casual clothes (mostly capris, a tank top, etc.).

Personality: Rauxlen is an upbeat, happy person most of the time. She's shy around people she doesn't know, but once she knows them, she'll be extremely outgoing. If something extremely bad happens, she'll get pretty depressed, and that depression might last a while. But no matter how depressed she gets, she'll always go back to her positive self.

History: As a somebody, Rauxlen (well, Lauren) was an Al Bhed that lived in the Bikanel desert. (Yeah, from Final Fantasy X/X-2. But nobody needs to have any knowledge of the games to understand her past. If you want to know more about Al Bhed, there's a small article here: link. Anyways, that's all I have on past so far. I still need to go over my ideas and make sure they're ok.)

Other:
Theme Song: The Wedding - Return (I love this song ^^ You have to click on the play button to hear it, though. And sorry if it doesn't work.)
Battle Theme Song: Sandstorm - Darude

Aw... that's so much shorter than everybody else's templates... And it took me forever to type this up!
Anyways, I hope that's enough. If I need to add anything, just tell me.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

Ah at last part three. I'll post my temp. later on, and one quick question, do we get to keep our numbers? I rather enjoyed number XIII. Oh and one last thing. Richard how long have you been working on your temp? =x

I want to keep my number, too.
But, I wonder if everyone's ranks go higher, beacause the leader changed or something?

Your template is good, Rauxie. :3 Like Cino said to me; quality over quantity.
Yay, Darude! :D

Sora05

Name: Xannos

Title: The Dark Angel

Element: Fear. With this ability, Xannos can make peoples worst nightmares come alive. Making them see things that would cause them pain or turn an run.

Weapon: Long bow and arrow. The bow from the ground goes up to about his chest. It is made out of a special kind of metal that is durable however is flexible. Right in the middle of the bow there is a Nobody sign on either side in purple. His arrows are jet black and also have a white Nobody sign on the arrow head. In there back there are black and purple feathers.

Xannos has three types of arrows that he uses.

Regular: These arrows are the ones he uses most. They are your basic arrow however they have a metalic arrow head.

Explosive: Within the tip of these arrows is an explosive powder, that when on contact will blow up.

Smoke/Confussion: When fired these will burst into a cloud of smoke with a skull in the center. Xannos and his comrades can see through this just fine but there enemies can't.

Abilities:
Xannos fires one arrow and it seperates into many assorted regular and explosive arrows. These then fly into different directions, adventually heading towards their target and all hitting at the same time.

He also has the power to summon weak skeletons which will attack their enemies. Another thing he can do is summon images that would apeal to peoples fears and manipulates them.

Physical Description: Xannos comes in at a height of 6' exactly. Xannos isn't the biggest of the guys in the Org. if not the littlest due to the fact that he only weighs 125 pounds. His hair is similar to that of Marluxias but it is a dark purple and covers his right eye partially and a little of his face. Xannos's eyes along with his hair is a deep purple, often when he is wearing his cloack with the hood up all you can see of his is the glow of his eyes giving him an ominous look. If he is ever not wearing the standard cloak he is found wearing a pair of bright colored shoes, dirty blue jeans and a yellow shirt. Along with everything though Xannos always has a single necklace that he's had since he can remember.

Personality: Ironically as the nobody of fear he is the most light hearted and easy going of the members. Always looking to crack a joke or play a slight prank on one of the others. Whenever he sees one of his friends feeling down, he's quick to try and make them feel better with a show of skeletons fighting, ghost pirates, or strange monsters he conjures up. Though being so easy going he is always looking for a challenge and gives it is all to win/complete it

History:
Pre Organization XV: Apprentices- Before he joined the Organization he doesn't remember alot of what had happened, only brief images. He remember his father most of all. He was the man who had raised him and taught him everything. He also remember his brother and a single memory of his death, there is screaming and fire everywhere. He can see his brother laying there as he reaches up to him with something in his hand and Xannos taking it, however thats it.

Organization XV: Apprentices- During his time with the Org. he didn't serve a major role. The journey that he has had seems to be such a blur. It's fool of laughs, excitement, adventure, tears, fighting, and death. After the death of so many of his dear friends he took that of Xina the hardest. It was hard to believe that all those times of making strange, corky images infront of the others with her was over, but he had to stay strong. Through all the times, good and bad he has sworn to stay true to his comrades and seek revenge for those who had fallen.

Other:

Dominant hand: Right

Theme Music: Uneasy Hearts Weigh the Most: DGD
Battle Music: Open Your Eyes and Look North- DGD

Last edited:

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
Re: RP Sign-up: Rauxlen

Aw... that's so much shorter than everybody else's templates... And it took me forever to type this up!
Anyways, I hope that's enough. If I need to add anything, just tell me.

Wait until Jezza posts.
It'll be longer than the actual RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back