• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Xemnas really Terra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Re: Is Master Xehanort white or brown?

khbbs02he3.jpg

He is still white!!!
Errr nope, he's still brown. [ just forget this]

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
Unless I'm braindead right now, probably because XH and Xemnas are both deprived from Xehanort, who had dark skin?

Apollo

Silver Member
How is that racist.
Not many characters are brown or black.
Black is usually referred to as bad,evil, or death.
But people arent that way but they put the antagonist as such.

I'm joking. It was just the way it sounded. But I get what you're saying.

Kiko Higurashi

Well, sure that's answered now.

And definitely agreed on the critique. Thank you.

Last edited:

Muse

you look atrocious
I really don't think that Xemnas is Terra. If you think about it, if you take out the "x" in all the Organization 13's names, you'll get another name. For example: if you take out the "x" in Roxas's name and switch the letters around, you'll get Sora. If you take the "x" out of Xemnas's name and switch the letters around, you get: ANSEM! I just wanted to point that out.

OMG?!?! REALLY?! I NEVER NOTICED THAT!!! :D

Sarcasm aside, I'm pretty sure all of us know that and have known that for two years now.

:35: Kiko Higurashi

You don't need to repeat your name at the bottom of your post. It's right to the left your post.
You also don't have to wrap the font brackets around every separate part. Just wrap it around your whole post.

DarkRoxasNobody

How is Terra freakin' Xehanort? Have you even watched the BBS trailer yet? Jeez, he's fighting him right there! So how in the he** could Terra be him? Just because Terra's eyes turn yellow dosen't mean he's Xehanort. It could just mean he's a new villain or he's being controlled by Xehanort like Riku was by his Heartless.

Muse

you look atrocious
How is Terra freakin' Xehanort? Have you even watched the BBS trailer yet? Jeez, he's fighting him right there! So how in the he** could Terra be him? Just because Terra's eyes turn yellow dosen't mean he's Xehanort. It could just mean he's a new villain or he's being controlled by Xehanort like Riku was by his Heartless.

That's not Xehanort.

That's Master Xehanort. Master Xehanort is an elderly man. The Xehanort we're talking about is the apprentice of AtW that we see in a cutscene in KH2. There's a difference between the two.

DarkRoxasNobody

Sigh, forget what I said then. This Xehanort guy is really ticking me off. How many guys have the Xehanort name and how many beings are there of him?

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Sigh, forget what I said then. This Xehanort guy is really ticking me off. How many guys have the Xehanort name and how many beings are there of him?

i count four
xehanort ,xehanorts heartless, xemnas, master xehanort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back