• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Email reply from LUXORDS Voice Actor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xango99

Hello guys, I sent an email to Robin Downes email a month ago asking him about his role in 358/2 days. He recently replied me, confirming that he will be returning. (I was also the one who asked Quinton Flyn from his website some months ago..lol) I dont really know if there is a certain way to post the email in an email style response..

Anyways, here is the copy from the email i got from him..

Sunday, March 22, 2009 2:08 PM

"Robin Downes" <robinatkindownes@hotmail.com>
Add sender to Contacts

To:
Xiggy21@yahoo.com

I most certainly will! Thanks for stopping by the site...

Take care,

Robin

Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 17:47:19 -0800
Subject: Kingdom hearts 358/2 days
To: robinatkindownes@hotmail.com

Good day to you. I was wondering if you will be voice acting LUXORD from kingdom hearts 358/2 days, the DS game! I remember you voiced him for kingdom hearts 2 and would like to know if you will be returning for the role. Thank you.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
let's hope that luxord gets a bigger speaking role this go round.

H

Haxon

cant believe he accually replied...

now go and email the other VA's!

Omegas Squared

this is AWESOME! Luxord is my favorite character. Oh, and Xango99, if you want to further prove it, you can copy the entire email in the web browser by holding ctrl and pressing the SysRq/Prt Scr button. Then open paint or something like it and paste into a blank project, and it will paste a copy of the entire computer screen from when you pressed ctrl+Prt Scr.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Yay! I like it when they keep the same voice actors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back