• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Castle Oblivion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finrear

What ever happened to castel oblivion after com I mean Sora and Nimine' both moved to the the mansion in twilight town

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Re: Castle oblivian

It stayed where it was? I don't understand the question.

Apollo

Silver Member

What ever happened to castel oblivion after com I mean Sora and Nimine' both moved to the the mansion in twilight town

It was ditched.

Also I know you're new, but try to use some correct grammer.

Apollo

Silver Member

So the built an entier Castle to get Sora and just abandoned it

We don't know weather or not if they built it. I myself don't think they did, but I have no proof, or reasoning.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

They didn't build it. They found it, and used it.

A

Audo

It was ditched.

Also I know you're new, but try to use some correct grammer.
You spelled 'grammar' incorrectly, just fyi.

I mean how come the orginization stoped using it and is it destroied or something
They stopped using it because they had gotten all they could from it. With Naminé gone, they couldn't perform their experiments like they wanted to. But even then, as Days will show us, Castle Oblivion was still being used by the Organization after CoM.
And it's not destroyed.

So the built an entier Castle to get Sora and just abandoned it
They didn't build it, they found it.

We don't know weather or not if they built it. I myself don't think they did, but I have no proof, or reasoning.
Yes we do know. They merely found it and didn't build it.

I dont think we've seen that last of it.
Well, clearly not, given Days' love of making characters pop-up in there. :3

Apollo

Silver Member

You spelled 'grammar' incorrectly, just fyi.
Yes we do know. They merely found it and didn't build it.

ha! How ironic! Thank you for pointing that out! I laughed really hard.

Alright, thank you, I didn't know for sure.

slmcknett

Xemnas just sent agents there to try and find the Room of Awakening under the pretense of researching memories. After capturing Namine and discovering her unique powers Xemnas decided to use her. The castle was also helpful as a means to weed out the suspicions of Marluxia and Larxene; he sent some superior members to watch over them and conduct research simultaneously, thus hitting at least three birds with one stone (the third bird was the chance to manipulate Sora in case Roxas left them, which he did). But after Marluxia and Larxene got found out and killed, along with the other members there, sans Axel, and Sora was protected by Riku and DiZ, and the Room of Awakening wasn't found, Xemnas just decided to abandon it. But the castle is going to appear again in 358/2 Days when Axel takes Roxas there during Sora's and Riku's adventure there.

EDIT: Nobody built the castle, it was already there, somewhere in the In-Between Realm, close to TWTNW and Twilight Town (pretty much smack-dab in the middle of those two), and Xemnas just sent agents there to do the above.

peachie

Castle Oblivian :\
Is it possible to ever have correct spelling and grammar in these thread titles? Ever? Meh, I digress.

It was Left empty and all alone I suppose.

Weird though, that loose end there.
I doubt as if it's going to be forgotten though. Nomura said something about him not being able to explain something about the castle yet if I recall. I can't remember. I need to go back and read the interviews. If my memory serves me correct then it's most certainly going to be addressed in future games.

Oh wait. This totally reminds me, what ever happened to the castle in TWTNW?
Did Maleficent just take it over(LOL), or what? If so, that is hilarious and brilliant. Good for her.

Happy Chap

If she didn't get her heart stolen by the hords of heartless.
What about the castle in the background of where you fight Seph in KH2? What is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back