• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why didn't any knowledge of Ven, Aqua, Terra or their master appear in KH1??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
i thought he did, i thought an interview on the kingdom hearts cover showed something relating to kh2. (the moon) and since there was a secret ending, of course kh2 was planned
Actually, the moon has no significance.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
again, i read it somewhere that the moon was something to hint kh2. but i'm not so sure. i tihnk he said that when kh2 already released
Who was this someone exactly?

And like mentioned before, Nomura wasn't thinking of a sequel while writing KH1. The moon is just there to make the cover look prettyfuls.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Who was this someone exactly?

And like mentioned before, Nomura wasn't thinking of a sequel while writing KH1. The moon is just there to make the cover look prettyfuls.

then why did he add the secret ending?

and also i read it in an article quoting him, though it looked real. i'll look into it some more.

also he said something about it when kh2 released.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
then why did he add the secret ending?

It wasn't so much that he didn't have any ideas for a sequel so much as he didn't know whether the game would be successful enough for him to implement anything he thought up in future games, so his ideas were a little vague because he hadn't thought very far ahead.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
They had'nt planned on making a sequel to KH1, they said they would only make a sequel if the game was well liked. Seeing as KH1 became popular they had no choice but to keep to their promise and make a sequel. Thus the KH series was born. BBS was even thought of until late into KH2's development.

technically thats planned.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
They do make up the story as they go along though. At least part of it. That's why there are some things that are unclear or just plain contradictory :/

williams358/2

Nomura added the secret ending to KH just in case it sold well and got good ratings, so he would have something to work with to make a sequel. My guess anyways.

Captain Yoyo

Nomura added the secret ending to KH just in case it sold well and got good ratings, so he would have something to work with to make a sequel. My guess anyways.

sounds quite logical, although if he did not make a sequel than the secret ending would be the one thing that absolutely ruins it for him, with all the complaints and what-not.

Happy Chap

Yeah, but that concept video looked nothing like what KH2 did, exept for the Roxas-Riku bit. Remember the random girl on the beach?
Just another reason not to trust concept videos.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The random girl was a scrapped design for Kairi. So in a way, it actually was implemented.

Sexy Angel
well, a first indication, however vague, appears when Sora emerges with the Kingdom Key after Riku disappears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back