• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kodakliv

Im sorry if this has been answered before, or what not.

1. Will Roxas have more moves than the ones shown, because it feels just like playing as Sora without abilities.

2. Will the other organization members have moves to not shown?

XIV-Lawliettre

I live in Castle Oblivion like any other nobody bu
I think some Sora's abilities will be on roxas's repertory and maybe some of his own will be developed as for the organization members they will probably have the same techniques and some super moves or minor moves with the same basis ;3

Not that I have evidence of it but that's what I think will be going down. ;D

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
1. Will Roxas have more moves than the ones shown, because it feels just like playing as Sora without abilities.
Yes, he will get abilities just like Sora as you gain a new level as well as new keyblades Sora didn't have.
Likey, You can also customize their weapons just like Roxas.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
On the homepage of KHI it was recently revealed that roxas could do a limit break , perhaps depending on his keyblade , what world he's in , or what teamate he's with , that limit break will change. Also , maybe all the other playable org.13 members , excluding xion , will have their own limit breaks.

canito_q

On the homepage of KHI it was recently revealed that roxas could do a limit break , perhaps depending on his keyblade , what world he's in , or what teamate he's with , that limit break will change. Also , maybe all the other playable org.13 members , excluding xion , will have their own limit breaks.

Recently for you -_-

Yeah youll get new abilities

Happy Chap

Do you mean like Xaldin's dragon-like attack, cos that'd be awesome. So would Axel's click-fingers-and-make-you-blow-up attack, but that might make the game too easy:cry: I think the majority of their attacks will be normal close range hitting

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Do you mean like Xaldin's dragon-like attack, cos that'd be awesome. So would Axel's click-fingers-and-make-you-blow-up attack, but that might make the game too easy:cry: I think the majority of their attacks will be normal close range hitting

i doubt it will be the exact same attacks we saw in the previous games because for alot of them it was damn near impossible to kill them in it. maybe adaptations of those. i doubt we will see xaldin flying around unhittable ,using laser beams or anything like that.

plus, i know i saw roxas do some air dash type move but can the other organisation members fly like they can in the other games, especially COM

A

Audo

All Organization Members have some variant of Dash/Glide I believe.
I'm pretty sure we have seen some gameplay footage in which Axel did so.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
All Organization Members have some variant of Dash/Glide I believe.
I'm pretty sure we have seen some gameplay footage in which Axel did so.

but in COM they could float and hover around for ages, the air dash was for like a second then he fell.

A

Audo

Well, obviously their abilities are going to be limited in this game, seeing as how they are now not of a "Boss" Status, but a "Playable" Status. I'm sure the air-dash or whatever can improve in time though, so that it lasts longer.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Well, obviously their abilities are going to be limited in this game, seeing as how they are now not of a "Boss" Status, but a "Playable" Status. I'm sure the air-dash or whatever can improve in time though, so that it lasts longer.

they always dumb them down though. i want them to do what they could do in COM and KH2

starlocker

What about Roxas supposed drive forms, will they work like in kh2 merging with party members? (excluding final form) It would be cool if that worked with the gear system too, giving other organization members abilities to Roxas like Xigbar would let him shot magic bullets like wisdom form or maybe i'm just getting my hope up:confused:.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
What about Roxas supposed drive forms, will they work like in kh2 merging with party members? (excluding final form) It would be cool if that worked with the gear system too, giving other organization members abilities to Roxas like Xigbar would let him shot magic bullets like wisdom form or maybe i'm just getting my hope up:confused:.

thats a possibility. i think a small one though

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Where did someone raise that he did or might have them?

A

Audo

Where did someone raise that he did or might have them?
\/​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back