• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Here's a picture of Xion that I restored, in case anyone is interested in viewing it.
Originallly, you couldn't see her hand or some of the tree/sky/ground and i thought it'd be cool, so yeah.
Xion____KH___Restored_by_DJ1NNsGR1MO1R3.jpg

flying_house

Xion Popularity

Xion is one of the hottest topics in the forum. Is she Kairi's Nobody? Is she Aqua's Nobody? Is she Sora's Nobody?

But that's not what I'm going to ask. :wink:

Origin and mysteries aside, what do you think about Xion? Is she the most intriguing thing to ever hit Organization 13? Is she the most vile thing to ever come between your Akuroku?

Tell us if you think she's the best heroine yet :36: or an evil Mary Sue!:23:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Re: Xion Popularity

[Ehh, I don't consider her as a Mary Sue] I don't like her. She's taking the limelight away from the other members who need character development[and I'm aware that Roxas is still the star.]. And she has a Keyblade.

I also think she makes a fail yaoi-sheild. But that's just me, mabye after playing Days, my mind will probably change.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman

Xion is one of the hottest topics in the forum. Is she Kairi's Nobody? Is she Aqua's Nobody? Is she Sora's Nobody?

But that's not what I'm going to ask. :wink:

Origin and mysteries aside, what do you think about Xion? Is she the most intriguing thing to ever hit Organization 13? Is she the most vile thing to ever come between your Akuroku?

Tell us if you think she's the best heroine yet :36: or an evil Mary Sue!:23:

i wouldnt go as far as a mary sue, thats jus mean :)

i agee. she seems to hav brought much controvery over jus her origins alone, not to mention wat she is and wat she contributes to the story. i think she's a good addition to the axel/roxas circle of friendship.

wat gets me most tho is alot of ppl seem to forget that roxas is still the main charater and that days is HIS story, and xion is, while important, still just a supporting character.

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...

your thread sounds like bad advertisements...
lol

anyway, i believe that Xion is very...for lack of a better term, mind boggling. She pops out of nowhere, and dies. presumably in the same game.
She is very confusing, and i despise her

flying_house

i think she's a good addition to the axel/roxas circle of friendship.

I agree, I also think she's a good addition to the Axel/Roxas circle. The three of them look good together.

I've seen Xion called a Mary Sue twice. At least one of them was an Akuroku shipper. ^^;

your thread sounds like bad advertisements...
lol

anyway, i believe that Xion is very...for lack of a better term, mind boggling. She pops out of nowhere, and dies. presumably in the same game.
She is very confusing, and i despise her

Really? lol

It does feel like she was just thrown in there. "Hey guys, we need a plot device for this game. How about a new Nobody?" But Namine's deput was similar. And she has gained a bit of favor.

Last edited:

Muse

you look atrocious

People call her a Mary-Sue because:

• She's best friends with Axel and Roxas.
  • She wields a Keyblade.
  • She is a potential love-interest for Riku.
  • She pops out of nowhere in the storyline.
  • She looks like a Kairi clone.

I personally do not care much for her. She's... tolerable, but only because we haven't even seen her throughout Days yet. We've only seen her in trailers so far.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

i agee. she seems to hav brought much controvery over jus her origins alone, not to mention wat she is and wat she contributes to the story. i think she's a good addition to the axel/roxas circle of friendship.
I personally think Axel and Roxas should've stayed a dueo. But that's just me

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman

I agree, I also think she's a good addition to the Axel/Roxas circle. The three of them look good together.

I've seen Xion called a Mary Sue twice. At least one of them was an Akuroku shipper. ^^;

ya, but since i'm an axel fan, for some reason to me it doesnt look like axel cares greatly about xion. i mean, roxas, ya, he'd die for roxas. but in the trailors he's jus like...there.

and the one where he shows "emotion" towards xion is anger at her for trying to leave, and i think its primarily motivated towards roxas.

so they look cool together, but i'm not seeingthe chemistry between axel and xion.

I personally think Axel and Roxas should've stayed a dueo. But that's just me

agreed, as reasoned above ^^

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Personally, I just think Xion wasn't needed. With or without her, KH2 wouldn't have changed. And from the trailers, she appears as a Mary-Sue, in my opinion. She's fitting with most of the definitions, and it's not like what we saw is going to change. She might end up a developed Mary-Sue, but that doesn't let go of the fact that she is one.

Naminé wasn't a Mary-Sue in my opinion [other than her memory powers which are limited to those only related to Sora, and looking and connecting with a character(s). That's where it ends, because she drives off from the concept after that], considering she didn't take anyone's attention, wasn't advertised so much that it's like whoring compared to everyone else, was barely there in the game until the end [where we actually knew about her ], didn't have much friends in the first place, if at all, she had to work to get there, and did her mistakes. Her insertion makes sense simply because it happens after KH, and it begins a plot line with the Nobodies.

Xion's insertion came out of left field, with a past already done with [and apparently, no one gives a damn to remember or mention her in the long run], and everything...she has things from the get-go [which of course, is probably geared to maker her story all the more sadder and tragic because she lost everything or something :31: ], even if she never existed. As well as taking limelight away from already established characters that need their development more than she does. And now we have to sift through her "brave, and tragic fate" throughout the whole thing...>.>. Retcons, let alone stuff like she is, needs to be carefully added in. Fandoms take that hard. Hence, the revolt.

What they should have done is have Xion merely interact with Roxas sometimes, hang out once or twice to hint at the trio, leave Axel completely out of that crap to some level since it doesn't make sense at all, but let her be her own character with her own path, yet not so much focused on her at the same time.

Otherwise, she's meh. By this point, we just need to find out what she is, and from where. She just better not take screen time from my Org. members. That's all I'm saying...

Last edited:

chibi15

YAY!!!!!!!! 358 days/2 will be out in MAY 30!!!!!!!!!!!! REJOICE!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways ... I don't like Xion ....... All the trailers are BASICALLY ABOUT HER WHEN IT IS A ROXAS GAME!!!!!! SHE IS STEALING EVERYONE'S SPOTLIGHT AND I WOULD HAVE LOVED THE GAME MORE IF SHE WASN'T IN IT!!!!!! I hate her!!! But I will bear with it because of Roxas!!!

We need more development to the Org 13 members that didn't have that much like Xigbar or Luxord!!! I don't really care about the crap of Xion she is just inserted in the game to make AkuRoku less yoai. FAIL!!!!!!!

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Friends don't fight friends [and in my opinion, Xion and Axel aren't friends, so it goes without saying].

I don't know how bitchslapping them both is going to make things better. And seeing two people you care about fight makes someone torn. And if you were going to call Roxas a Gary Stu for yelling to the skies, then that should have started back in KH2.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Friends don't fight friends [and in my opinion, Xion and Axel aren't friends, so it goes without saying].

I agree about Axel and Xion for the most part, though friends do fight friends in the KH verse, because they're friends (KH1 Riku being jealous and petty etc, Re:CoM with Sora trying to make Repliku remember by 'hitting him harder').
Also, seeing how Axel was determined to bring Xion back no matter how many times she left, that also sinks your argument. She's his friend and he's a possessive guy; he won't let her go no matter how many times she tries to, mostly because he knows what would happen to her if she left.

I don't know how bitchslapping them both is going to make things better. And seeing two people you care about fight makes someone torn.

The last time I saw something like that was in Naruto, with Sakura being in Roxas's shoes. I think that's all I need to say to display why I'm disgruntled with Roxas getting that particular plot role.

And if you were going to call Roxas a Gary Stu for yelling to the skies, then that should have started back in KH2.

Not really seeing how he was mind-fucked to hell and back there. He had a reason to be pissed off and disgruntled and yell out for the only people that mattered.
Days has him giggling and smiling and laughing and ugh. And while I know Days is how he got to be from that, to being KH2 Roxas, that still makes me feel highly icky.
At least make him more playful so he'd be more like Sora or something >=(
Here's to hoping the game has more than the trailers are showing.

Oh, and a tiny tidbit about the whole 'KH2 would've been the same without Xion'.

1) Roxas wouldn't necesarilly have left the Org.
2) They wouldn't necesarilly have had to bring Roxas in to fuse back with Sora.
3) It wouldn't necesarilly have taken them a whole year to fix Sora's Memories.
etc.

Last edited:

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I agree about Axel and Xion for the most part, though friends do fight friends in the KH verse, because they're friends (KH1 Riku being jealous and petty etc, Re:CoM with Sora trying to make Repliku remember by 'hitting him harder').
Also, seeing how Axel was determined to bring Xion back no matter how many times she left, that also sinks your argument. She's his friend and he's a possessive guy; he won't let her go no matter how many times she tries to, mostly because he knows what would happen to her if she left.

I'm not saying that it's not in the KH verse, I just said friends don't fight friends in the way it was done. And what Riku has is more deep, stable, long term, and more genuine. I don't buy the Axel and Xion thing in those terms. They can make them all cuddly all they want. I will never buy it. All Axel ever truly cared about was Roxas, and he apparently, pretends like Xion never existed in the end of it all, and not even mention her, or think of her as a former friend in ANY KH related compilations, including Novels, manga, etc. It's like she wasn't there [which makes sense]. Axel, when dealing with friendship, means too much to him [exactly what you said, possessive] to simply write them off that way, and have forgotten them. It goes against his very character. I doubt that without Roxas there, he would have given her a second look, to be honest. On top of that, he probably always knew what Xion's fate was all along, and seems more concerned in his personal thoughts that we've read about having to lie to Roxas and keeps things from him than anything in Somewhere In Time [that short story that came with the FM+ booklet, where Axel came back from the CO, and again, Xion is non-existent or not mentioned], and again in the Novels. I predict he probably never tells the blond what really happened to her. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if his actions were done for Roxas's sake. He might've given a small care about her, as we know now how much of a softy he is inside...>.>, but it definitely wasn't strong at all for her to impact him whatsoever.

So no, that doesn't stink my argument. The fact that Axel doesn't care after will remain there, considering that's what went on in the reality. And unless you can disprove that, this small debate is over. I don't believe in this RAX trio other than a forced attempt at another group to resemble SRK and to hint at whatever Xion is.

She would do better without that considering that's why people call her a Mary-Sue in the first place.

The last time I saw something like that was in Naruto, with Sakura being in Roxas's shoes. I think that's all I need to say to display why I'm disgruntled with Roxas getting that particular plot role.

Then that's your feelings on it.

Not really seeing how he was mind-fucked to hell and back there. He had a reason to be pissed off and disgruntled and yell out for the only people that mattered.
Days has him giggling and smiling and laughing and ugh. And while I know Days is how he got to be from that, to being KH2 Roxas, that still makes me feel highly icky.
At least make him more playful so he'd be more like Sora or something >=(
Here's to hoping the game has more than the trailers are showing.

Oh, and a tiny tidbit about the whole 'KH2 would've been the same without Xion'.

1) Roxas wouldn't necesarilly have left the Org.
2) They wouldn't necesarilly have had to bring Roxas in to fuse back with Sora.
3) It wouldn't necesarilly have taken them a whole year to fix Sora's Memories.
etc.

Apparently, that was a character trait that stuck with him whether mind fucked or not, so it is what it is. Both his friends are fighting each other, and it perhaps hurts him to see this [other than being stunned], as well as having Xion keep turning on him. Yet, so, you're complaining on the fact that he's...happy? >.> For once? I mean, while he was disgruntled and pissy for the most part in what we saw of him in KH2, and he acted like a little punk [still does in the Organization], he was able to smile and laugh with his friends before crap started happening. It's not unknown to him. He's just not as outgoing as Sora, or as full of life. Which I like, because it makes him different. As for the rest:

1) Roxas didn't mention her as his reason for leaving, both out loud, and in his thoughts. He said, "Why did the Keyblade chose me?" And to find answers to his questions. It made sense without Xion there. People just didn't question it until she was added in. So again, barely a basis.
2) ....apparently, they still needed Roxas even when what happened to Xion happened anyway, so the case is closed.
- There's also no dent there, considering that the main reason why Sora's memories were slow, given in the game, was because Roxas wasn't inside him, and why Diz wanted him to wake Sora up.
3) Read above.

Now that she came out of left field, they just need to add her to the existing plot to make sense of the recton of it all. But Xion was not needed for anything, period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back