• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you can improve KH2 what will you do?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
I would like an explanation on how the Organization didn't hunt Namine down and threaten her again, since she was spending most of the time watching over Sora and drawing in the white room.

Firo

Oh Crap
I would like a game where you play as Riku in KH2. Or a game you play as Riku during Days timeline.

Firo

Oh Crap
Yeah it would be pretty cool. Soras cool and all but Riku seems to have a deeper story. Plus it would be cool to see what he was doing while Sora was asleep from his perspective.

Firo

Oh Crap
Yeah kinda.

One thing I would like would be to make Donald more useful. I never used him. Not even in Port Royal where he was most useful.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
I agree. He's supposed to specialize in magic, so why is it that even though Sora's the keyblade wielder, he can use all the same magic?

Apollo

Silver Member
I would have liked if Donald and Goofy could actually kill bosses. Also being able to kill major enemies with out a finisher.

Firo

Oh Crap
Yeah the finishing move thing was a pain especially on Sephiroth.

Apollo

Silver Member
But then it might not have that..epic feeling too it..

I never got that epic feeling, I just got that annoyed feeling. I don't know, some people like it, and some don't.

More side quests would have been nice. That is one element that they should've took from the first game.

Firo

Oh Crap
I never used beserk for that exact reason ^.

I think KH could use different styles. Like drive forms but you don't change. Like in Devil May Cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back