• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you can improve KH2 what will you do?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Well it's not much of a story because it was pretty much covered in Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts 2 it wants to continue the quest.
~Find Riku
~Find Kairi
~Find the King
~Defeat the Organization
~Get back Home

It was more of a cleanup job that started in CoM and KH 1 than an another independent adventure.

The initial story they were going with Roxas was more interesting than what we were given...he was supposed to be an agent for DiZ...not a member of the XIII Order.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
i also think that it needed more epicness (though the japanese version had much more suicide threats). in kh1 it didnt have much epicness until the end

A

Azrael

Make Namine appear more often in Sora's mind instead of being choked on with forced pseudo SoKai

A

Azrael

More Namine in general would be a blessing.

Like out of place memories of Castle Oblivion 'accidentally' flooding Sora's mind from time to time during his adventure giving him more the reason to say thank you to Namine even though he has technically forgotten her.

99% EbIL

Id have Twilight Thorn come back! More fighting with Roxas! AND FINALLY, allow Sora to dual wield in his normal form!
MAKE THE FINAL BOSS HARDER! SQUARE IS KNOWN FAR HAVING L33T FINAL BOSSES DAMMIT!

XIV-Lawliettre

I live in Castle Oblivion like any other nobody bu
Include about 2 more dificulty levels with a reward at the end each,
Put me as a boss even though I would be unbeatable
Make Roxas have an intimate scene with kairi (my dream)
Include a little thing which I've seen in other rpg but seemed like SE totally forgot... SIDE QUESTS!!!
And yeah more cleavage and bounciness in all the girls ;3

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
99% EbIL;3739629 said:
Id have Twilight Thorn come back! More fighting with Roxas! AND FINALLY, allow Sora to dual wield in his normal form!
MAKE THE FINAL BOSS HARDER! SQUARE IS KNOWN FAR HAVING L33T FINAL BOSSES DAMMIT!

Safer Sephiroth was terrible. fact disproven.

I actually expected, at one point, to unlock the dual wielding ability.

Nanix Erka

the castle that never was (axels meh cuz)
I would add more axel and make riku's change back to real sexy riku much more dramatic. . . and like others, i want it to be more challenging and with more games! I would like more Roxas too. Like a vis virsa thing (Sora have dreams about Roxas like how Roxas has dreams about Sora! :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back