• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you can improve KH2 what will you do?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Sora

Awards
Website
soraboots.tumblr.com
It's not so much that I think he should try to get an understanding in the sense of "bwaaah, Sora doesn't even get them! How dare he kill my Dem Dem!?" But I was disappointed when at the end of the game Xemnas asks Sora why he hates the nobodies so much and Sora says something like "You're not supposed to exist", and then Riku has to step in and say "Because you mess up our worlds". That answer would be more satisfactory if we had been able to see the destruction brought along by the Organization's actions. The best we see of that is a small part of Hollow Bastion being destroyed. Though I suppose Riku has a better understanding of the bad things happening because the Organization, with Sora having to go to sleep, and whatever happens to Xion.

Then there are parts where somebody from the Org. is talking and Sora's just ignores them and makes some dumb comment.
Xemnas: "hearts, kingdom hearts, etc. etc."
Sora: "Give it a rest!"
If I were Xemnas I wouldn't be able to take him seriously.
He could probably handle them more effectively if he would try to figure out their actions, but he doesn't. He just asks everybody he knows if they've seen people in black coats, and if he's lucky enough to come across them he whacks them around until they die. Meanwhile, Riku, Mickey, and Ansem were behind the scenes making what I think is a more efficient effort to stop the organization.

I blame lazy writing more than I blame Sora, if that makes any sense. He had plenty incentive to want to destroy them, he knew that they had hurt Riku and taken Kairi, and that they were using him, but all he can do when he meets them is make childish remarks.

I kinda agree..but Sora said that because, there was no use to bring back Kingdom Hearts again. They all got it in the bag, and Xemnas was the only one left. Plus, kingdom hearts is not even nearly complete.. It may sound childish to you, but It's Sora..

Papou

I kinda agree..but Sora said that because, there was no use to bring back Kingdom Hearts again. They all got it in the bag, and Xemnas was the only one left. Plus, kingdom hearts is not even nearly complete.. It may sound childish to you, but It's Sora..

Sora is allowed to be goofy and childish but at times the stuff he says just isn't appropriate and makes the whole situation seem less serious. Teasing is for bosses of less importance or who have the kind of relationship with Sora where teasing would be appropriate. Like, I think it's funny for Sora to call Demyx a kook and say "I bet you can't even fight", but I have to cringe or roll my eyes when the final boss is giving a speech before the end and Sora tells him to give it a rest. Xemnas is a very serious character and if Sora doesn't take him seriously, I can't take either of them seriously and then the whole moment is ruined.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I see nothing wrong with Sora telling Xemnas to give it a rest. No one really cared about what Xemnas wanted at the time. It wasn't like anything he could've said would've made a difference, and I can understand Sora being frustrated with him after everything he's been through because of Xemnas.
I was more surprised to see him reach out for Xemnas later, actually.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Sora is allowed to be goofy and childish but at times the stuff he says just isn't appropriate and makes the whole situation seem less serious. Teasing is for bosses of less importance or who have the kind of relationship with Sora where teasing would be appropriate. Like, I think it's funny for Sora to call Demyx a kook and say "I bet you can't even fight", but I have to cringe or roll my eyes when the final boss is giving a speech before the end and Sora tells him to give it a rest. Xemnas is a very serious character and if Sora doesn't take him seriously, I can't take either of them seriously and then the whole moment is ruined.

i agree Sora has some real bad ;ines that make me think its just filler. kh1 has far better dialogue for Sora and i felt let down that his stuff wasnt as deep as in kh1

1danny1032

I would make the game harder not alot of button smashing and easier 2 lvl up forms

it would be sweet to have a roxas form drive or being able to turn into any of the orginazation XIII members

Last edited by a moderator:

Firo

Oh Crap
^ Don't double post. If you want to add something "edit" your last post. I can see your new, but don't make a habit of it. Some members get pretty angry over it.

A drive form for Roxas would be cool but we only control him for a short time.

I think there should be more FF8 characters. FF7 was to dominant.

A

Azrael

I'd love to hear how you'd explain it as far as the plot goes.

The whole reason behind Roxas returning back to his Somebody was that he was not supposed to exist again and be just another part of Sora.

No Roxas drive form.

Improve the Nojima writing.

Master Sora

Awards
Website
soraboots.tumblr.com
I see nothing wrong with Sora telling Xemnas to give it a rest. No one really cared about what Xemnas wanted at the time. It wasn't like anything he could've said would've made a difference, and I can understand Sora being frustrated with him after everything he's been through because of Xemnas.
I was more surprised to see him reach out for Xemnas later, actually.

Alright..maayybee I'll improve sora's lines..but that's it..only some..:35:

Diastyl

Maybe make the characters at least live longer... (Please don't flame, I never played before just watched others in Youtube)

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Make a drive form where all party members are replaced by a crazed dualwielding roxas while sora dual wields too. That would be so awesome. 2 keybladers going insane flinging around 4 keyblades is just so epic win (for me)

Apollo

Silver Member
I would've removed the reaction button. It was stupid, and made things super easy.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
i would want ti to be more puzzling story....kh1 and chain ofmmeoires were much more puzzling than kh2. kh2 seemed like sora knew it all. who the enemy is, what do they want. that stuff

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Well he did know because Yen sid told him what the nobodies were.

i can understand that...but why they want kingdom hearts....that could've been left as a mystery until near the end.

what i meant what they are, i meant what they are made out of. we knwo wthey are soul and body. but iwas wanting them to give more mystery in the beginning and middle

The Dark Destiny

I would've removed the reaction button. It was stupid, and made things super easy.

I disagree, although it did take away the challenge in most of the fights, there were times when it was helpful. And some of the cool battle sequences wouldn't have been possible without them. Also, I like being able to use them when opening chests instead of cycling the actions menu.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Is there any evidence that says Sora and Roxas can't kinda switch? Don't flame pl0x.

I wasn't flaming, simply raising a question.
And if they managed to keep from switching during all the times it was obvious Roxas was this close to taking over, I doubt they'd go the distance - least of all over something so game-play related as the Drive Forms. Yes, there's anti-Sora, but seeing how plot wise it was never referenced aside from maybe once in Another Report, that comes to show you how much meaning the entire setting has.

tl;dr Drive Forms aren't going to get something that plot related.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back