• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Harry Potter rp!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
ooc: I'm pretty sure we're at the Burrow right now. Nobody ever left to the Hogwarts Express.

"Hey, what are you looking at me for. I managed to get some O.W.L.s didn't I?" said Ron raising an eyebrow.

Hermione sniffed, and turned around, storming upstairs to Percy's old bedroom -where she was staying that summer. She flopped on her bed, picking up her copy of 'A revised Hogwarts a History' and started reading.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
"Hey ron, ease up on hermione you know how stressed she gets about exams and after all she worries about you and your marks" Sinara said to him, while Hermione stormed off to her room.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"I've gotten almost about 6 O.W.L.s, she hasn't got to worry, I haven't even told her anything," said Ron wondering why Hermoine had gone off to Percy's room angrily.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
((Sorry 'bout that, could have sworn I read "I'm on the express now" -_-))

Harry sighed and walked through to the kitchen.
"Hungry, Harry dear?" asked Mrs. Weasley.
"Yeah.. a little.."
"I'll whip you something up" she said, smiling and pulling out her wand.

Sitting eating his soup and bread, Harry was watching the others. He didn't know them very well, but they just seemed to have joined the group.

Things aren't the same anymore..

He sighed and carried on eating.

Herminone continued flipping her book, she glanced at her watch, one of the only muggle things she had anymore, 7.30 - oh and it's June 31st today she thought. She flipped another few pages, Letters are sent out before the 20th June every year she paused, re-reading.
She picked up the book and ran downstairs flying into where Harry and Mrs. Weasley were.
"Harry!" she exclaimed, sitting next to him, "Have you had your letter yet? I haven't. And they were supposed to be on their way on the 20th!"

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Ron overheard what Hermoine was saying to Harry. "Hermoine, why'd you tell that to Harry? I don't have a letter either," said Ron with a worried look on his face.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
"Maybe the owls are just delayed" said Harry, looking up.
"But this is the 31st Harry.. Hermione, you're right dear" exclaimed Mrs. Weasley, starting to panic, "ma --maybe Arthur knows what's wrong?"
"Mrs. Weasley, calm down." said Harry, patting her on the arm, "Hermione.. any news in the Prophet?"

Hermione shook her head, "No," she said, "there hasn't been one for about 2 weeks. I just assumed my subscription had been lost - but I think I was wrong"

"I'll send McGonnagal an owl," said Hermione, grabbing some parchment and hastily scribbling with her quill, Dear Professer McGonnagal. After last year with Voldemort returning, we are worried that the owls aren't getting through, as we haven't recieved our letters yet. Please write back saying everything's ok! Hermione Granger
"Mind if I use Errol?" she asked.
"No, go ahead!" said Mrs Weasley.
Hermione stood up and tied the letter to Errol's leg, who flew off very hap-hazzardly.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
"you should've used hedwig, errol doesnt look as if he'll be able to make it" Sinara said watching him fly off zigzageddly (sp?).

"Yeah," said Hermione, sighing.
"Errol'll make it," said Mrs. Weasley, "He knows when something's important. Are you hungry, Hermione, Sinara?" she nodded at them in turn.
"No thank you, Mrs. Weasley." said Hermione.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"Blimey, I bet Errol's going to hit himself, again. Anyways, if we were older, we could've just apparated to get our mail," said Ron with a look of dissappointment on his face. "What if that house elf,Dobby, Harry told me about is blocking our mail?" suggested Ron.

"No," said Hermione, "If you remember Harry told him not to try and save his life again." she restrained, badly, from laughing, and managed a fake sneezing fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back