• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chrono Trigger

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who loves Chrono Trigger?

• YES IT'S AMAZING!!!

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No, it's terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's ok

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Could've been better

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Radon

mofo
wrong section. theres another section for this. also this thread is sorta pointless.

Wevvy

No need to close it, just move it.

And yeah, tis was alright.

S

Shadow Soldier

No need to close it, just move it.

And yeah, tis was alright.

No, there's already a stickied thread in the Square Enix section titled

"So every other square enix game sucks compared to this one."

And there's 300+ posts in it. Don't move, close.

wrong section. theres another section for this. also this thread is sorta pointless.

Nothing is pointless when it comes to Chrono Trigger. Chrono Trigger is shit tons better than Kingdom Hearts, so it's not pointless.

Awards
THIS IS THE WRONG SECTION WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING GOD WHY WOULD YOU PUT THIS HERE I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW STUPID YOU ARE GOD DAMNIT

fuck you're all retards

S

Shadow Soldier

I LOVE DICK!!!! YAH!!!!!

I LOVE SCARECROW!!!! NOT AS MUCH AS DICK THOUGH!

DICK IS A GREAT GUY!

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Like it has already been said, wrong section. Excellent game in it's time and it still holds up very nicely today.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
So why post?

Why not go to the ACTUAL chrono trigger thread and say it there?

fuck I just don't get you leeches

Why do YOU keep coming here and do absolutely nothing but bitch?

Awards
Why do YOU keep coming here and do absolutely nothing but bitch?

Because you fuckwits don't seem to be able to read the rules.

Considering that there's nobody online to close the thread yet, somebody has to let you know that you're being an ass.

And don't tell me I'm bitching, when you lot flock to threads just to tell the guy he's posted in the wrong section twenty-fucking-times.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Because you fuckwits don't seem to be able to read the rules.

Considering that there's nobody online to close the thread yet, somebody has to let you know that you're being an ass.

And don't tell me I'm bitching, when you lot flock to threads just to tell the guy he's posted in the wrong section twenty-fucking-times.

The dude made a mistake, so what? He's new, this was both his first post and thread. True, he should've read the rules first, but everyone makes mistakes.
And how are we being an ass by showing him he made a mistake? YOU are the one who's being an ass by immediately calling everyone retards. And yes, you are bitching. That's what it's called when you go on and on about the same thing AFTER you've made your point for no real reason.
And negarep me for asking you why you keep coming here for no real reason? weak.

Awards
The dude made a mistake, so what? He's new, this was both his first post and thread. True, he should've read the rules first, but everyone makes mistakes.

Not him jackass, YOU. The rules state that if someone posts a thread in the wrong place you report it to a moderator and let it be, yet I see 5 posts telling the guy that it's in the wrong spot. I'm bitching at you, not the guy who started the thread. I could care less if he posted he posted in the wrong section.

And how are we being an ass by showing him he made a mistake? YOU are the one who's being an ass by immediately calling everyone retards.
What, can't he fucking read? One guy says he made a mistake, that's all he needs, not five of you.

And yes, you are bitching. That's what it's called when you go on and on about the same thing AFTER you've made your point for no real reason.
There are five posts telling the guy he's posted in the wrong section. You guys are going on and on and on. You're collectively bitching.

And negarep me for asking you why you keep coming here for no real reason? weak.
hurr

Back