• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My 2nd attempt - could u c + c please ^_^

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xx kairi xx

okay, this is only my second attempt at making a sig, so i wont be very good, but i love making them and learning to improve. iv made quite a few lol so dont feel you have to comment on all of them.
anyways,

theres this one - Believe

this one which has two versions so ill put in both - Satriani V1 Satriani V2

and finally this one - Vivi

advice and comments would be appreciated ^_^

Cnc i mean lol.

Last edited:

xx kairi xx

no comments =( aw surely they cant be that bad lol.

EDIT: oops sorries - just remembered about double posting. *gives cookies out to apologise*

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
It's only been up for a little bit, no need to bump it.

1st: This one is the best out of the all of them. You should try using some effects to fill up the negaqtive speace instead of repeating the stock.

2nd: V1 for me. Depth would look good in that one, as well as some blending.

3rd: The text is waaaaay to big and distracting and the the stock should be blended in a bit more.

Good try, though.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
It's only been up for a little bit, no need to bump it.

1st: This one is the best out of the all of them. You should try using some effects to fill up the negaqtive speace instead of repeating the stock.

3rd: The text is waaaaay to big and distracting and the the stock should be blended in a bit more.

Good try, though.

What Salty said.

Also, I like the first sig the most. But I think you should use something to make the edges of your stocks softer.

xx kairi xx

Yeah, wasnt sure what would go though.

i prefered that version too. im not sure how to create depth :s but i definitly agree on the blending now that you mention it

Also, I like the first sig the most. But I think you should use something to make the edges of your stocks softer.
yh, i thought it lookd a bit ..'harsh' if thats the word. thanks i'll give tht a go

thanks for your advice, i appreciate it ^_^

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I also forgot to mention that I like the flower pattern in the second sig. Also, the third needs alot done.. it seems bland. So yeah, mess around with some stuff then show us what you have made. ;D

xx kairi xx

*sorry to double post, but...*

i went away an came up with sum more sigs XD i took ur advice about the other ones and tried out some blending/no repeating of stock etc on the new ones iv made.

theres this one

Dark-followmeintothedark-chess.jpg

and this one

sonic-yasmin.jpg

so, what do you think? are they any better? ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back