• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ok simple unbirth thoery

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
this theory is 50% mine and 50% keybladelegacy.
Why you get to get announced first (joking):tongue:

anyways i could add more but i'll just leave it for you guys to discuss and i know some of you have heard this thoery, so...idk what to say about that, but i hope its a bit more original than most (mostlikely not).
So your announcing the concept.

Hmmm this got me thinking wat if Riku some how became the wielder that brought destruction and Sora was the one that saved the world.

The Keyblade is said to hold phenomental power. One legend says its wielder saved the world, while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it.

Dont you think thats MX and VAT.

@Aqua13 So what do you think is the process to change the heart and soul to the unbirths.

devastater147

the ansem reports list four planes , darkness, light,the in between, and the present. The other reports say the same thing except the dawn is changed with the present world. so it's a good possbilty that unbirths exist in light. Because if darkness can be used for good then it's right to think that light can be used for bad

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Actually the four plains of existence are:

Light
Darkness
In-between
Nothingness

"Present" was probably another term for one of these realms or at the very least could have been a mistranslation of a sort. Not entirely sure to be frank.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
No, they're not one in the same.

In-between is twilight while nothingness is..well "nothingness".

devastater147

nothingness and twilight are the same. Twilight is just anohter name for the nothingness it's technically where Riku resides because he use the darkness for the purpose it's not intend for.unlike nobodies who have no heart so they have no light nor darkness.

Ansem Report 12 - This report is given to you after the defeat of Sephiroth.

I have transcended to an existence of only the heart. I should have come back as a Heartless, but there is no sign of such a transformation.

My body has surely perished. However, I am different from the other Heartless, keeping the memories of before, and I have not taken on the form of a Heartless. It is clear that there are still many things to be studied.

In order to cross over to the dark side, which is not this world, you must go beyond the door of Kingdom Hearts, the place connected to the world's heart.

The innermost part connected to the world's heart, the place connecting to the world of darkness. (I will record the details in another report...)

There are still so many unknown worlds.

The present world.
The world of darkness.
The world of light.

And,
The world in-between.

Where does the true paradise lie, I wonder?
this is the report

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
The planes of nothingness and twilight are different.
The in between world is where you fight along side Axel againist the nobodies; This is were DiZ was banished to by Xehanhort.
url

The nothingness relam is where you fight Xemnas the last time when he's dressed like this...
url

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Its been said i really think that we should stop speckulating on BBS its still very cloudy. Were not going to know much until before the Japan release.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
this theory is 50% mine and 50% keybladelegacy.

Double auto fail. Not even 3 seconds into reading. KBL's theories are complete crap. Yannis was better.

ok we all know a being is made up of soul, heart and body right?

ok so heartless has the heart and nobody has soul and body right?

so possible combinations for unbirth could be heart+soul or heart+body. but withou the soul both heart and body will perish. so theonly possible combination is heart+soul. this could explain how they look very similar but that isnt part of the theory.

no.

anyways i could add more but i'll just leave it for you guys to discuss and i know some of you have heard this thoery, so...idk what to say about that, but i hope its a bit more original than most (mostlikely not).

don't.

Its been said

I meant that isn't retarded speculation.

i really think that we should stop speckulating on BBS its still very cloudy. Were not going to know much until before the Japan release.

Um, get the fuck out of the section because that IS the point of this section. In fact, just go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back