• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The meaning of Unbirth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Enchanted

Unbirth =/= Soul

This.

i personally don't see ynot? the soul could be seperated from the two and it could explain so much. wants wrong with a soul only theory?

Why?
The soul represents life in the whole being and only life.
By itself, it's nothing.

Stop thinking that Unbirths are like Heartless and Nobodies, in the sense that they are made from aspects of the whole being, Unbirths are a new and original concept, not something that anyone could guess.

For all of you who believe this...
...the opposite of birth is not death.
Birth isn't the giving of life, babies aren't given life when their born, they just get detached from the womb.
Life is the opposite of death.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
This.
Why?
The soul represents life in the whole being and only life.By itself, it's nothing.
You dont know that but continue.

Stop thinking that Unbirths are like Heartless and Nobodies, in the sense that they are made from aspects of the whole being, Unbirths are a new and original concept, not something that anyone could guess.
Well again anyone can guess how the unbirths are formed.

For all of you who believe this...
...the opposite of birth is not death.
The opposite of birth is death.
Birth isn't the giving of life, babies aren't given life when their born, they just get detached from the womb.
Birth = Life
"opposite"
Unbirth = Death

Life is the opposite of death.
And also birth, life is giving to a baby during birth.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
but since a being is made up of heart body and soul (heart contains light and darkness) and heartless is the heart consumed by darkness, and the nobody is the body and soul. the only two combination are heart+soul (and possibly with side affect of consumed darkness) or heart and body with no soul, but without the soul, the body doesn't live. so only heart+soul exist

unbirth would mean death. and there hasn't actually been an actual death in kingdom hearts, but if heart+soul=unbirth theory is correct,it would relate to the name unbirth since the body would not exist so even if they defeat the unbirth the original being cant come back without the body.

Andillexe

If this were true i would say the process of the unbirths would be similar to the heartless.

Which would make sense if unbirths really were the predecessors of heartless and nobodies.

It depends, all of the organazation has memories before they became nobodies except roxas and xion.
And namine if she counts.
I personally don't think Xion's a nobody. I think she's an unbirth (though I don't have an explanation as to why she would be since unbirths are supposed to be extinct other than she looks like Kairi, and Kairi already has Namine as a nobody. Plus in the 358/2 Days trailer, there's a scene where she asks Riku [I think] "What the heck am I?" Why would she ask this unless she wasn't a nobody?).

He still didnt have any memories of sora. Its because mainly one is sora was solely a heart and his memories stayed intact instead of going to roxas.

Oh...

Also, some people are analyzing the word "unbirth" as meaning "no point of origin." This could work for memories/the mind because if a person gets amnesia, they forget who they are and where they came from; their origin. So if an unbirth is made up of a mind without memories, then they technically have no point of origin.

Last edited:

keybladelegacy

Website
but since a being is made up of heart body and soul (heart contains light and darkness) and heartless is the heart consumed by darkness, and the nobody is the body and soul. the only two combination are heart+soul (and possibly with side affect of consumed darkness) or heart and body with no soul, but without the soul, the body doesn't live. so only heart+soul exist
Or it doesnt have to be a combination at all just the soul or involve the soul.
unbirth would mean death. and there hasn't actually been an actual death in kingdom hearts, but if heart+soul=unbirth theory is correct,it would relate to the name unbirth since the body would not exist so even if they defeat the unbirth the original being cant come back without the body.
Well VAT isnt around anymore so i would think at least one of them dies.

Andillexe said:
Which would make sense if unbirths really were the predecessors of heartless and nobodies.
Right Right.

I personally don't think Xion's a nobody. I think she's an unbirth (though I don't have an explanation as to why she would be since unbirths are supposed to be extinct other than she looks like Kairi, and Kairi already has Namine as a nobody. Plus in the 358/2 Days trailer, there's a scene where she asks Riku [I think] "What the heck am I?" Why would she ask this unless she wasn't a nobody?).
I suspect that she wanted to know who she orginally was when she ask that. She had no memories of herself as a somebody so her saying "who the heck am i" is just another way of saying who was she before she became a nobody.

Next Saix says that xion lacks the characteristics of a nobody which to be a nobody you must have a body and soul. So if xion lacks this then she must not have a body and soul so she must be like namine.
Namine and Xion have similiaries
Namine looks like kairi,she can alter soras memories,no body and soul,and born in castle oblivion
Xion looks like kairi,she is affected by soras memories, no body and soul,born possibly in castle oblivion

Oh...

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
the only two combination are heart+soul (and possibly with side affect of consumed darkness) or heart and body with no soul, but without the soul, the body doesn't live. so only heart+soul exist

Heart is part of the body stupid. It would die too.
And whoever was dumb enough to come up with that Unbirth = Death, you're just equally as stupid.

unbirth would mean death. and there hasn't actually been an actual death in kingdom hearts

Riku Replica. Shut the fuck up.

but if heart+soul=unbirth theory is correct

It's not

it would relate to the name unbirth since the body would not exist so even if they defeat the unbirth the original being cant come back without the body.

For Unbirths to be souls, that'd require death; which going by your logic, doesn't happen.

I think she's an unbirth

1. Unbirths aren't natural
2. Unbirths are extinct.
3. Xion isn't an Unbirth.

Plus in the 358/2 Days trailer, there's a scene where she asks Riku [I think] "What the heck am I?" Why would she ask this unless she wasn't a nobody?).

Because she doesn't know what a nobody is at that moment?

Also, some people are analyzing the word "unbirth" as meaning "no point of origin." This could work for memories/the mind because if a person gets amnesia, they forget who they are and where they came from; their origin. So if an unbirth is made up of a mind without memories, then they technically have no point of origin.

Unbirths =/= Memories.

keybladelegacy

Website
exactly, its definently a possibility
Agreed...

didnt AtW also die? thats wat i thought happens wen u explode?
Ya AtW supposely died.

wat? dont leave us hanging?
I was just going to keep on going and bore everyone to death but i stopped.

Whos to say the heart doesnt get release during death from the body. I doubt it though but could happen.
And whoever was dumb enough to come up with that Unbirth = Death, you're just equally as stupid.
"KBL raises his hand"

He was fake was he not, he had a heart but did he have a soul.

Could be right.

For Unbirths to be souls, that'd require death; which going by your logic, doesn't happen.
In bbs, heck ya it does. "cough" keyblade wars.

2. Unbirths are extinct.
Possibly xion and namine are similiar and many are saying namine is an unbirth so same should go with xion.

Roxas tells her that both of them are special nobodies.
Unbirths =/= Memories.
I can agree with this because we dont know if memories can take form outside of castle oblivion.

Doc

As far as what leaves the body, the Secret Ansem reports clearly state that when a person dies, the soul departs and the body and heart are left behind.

keybladelegacy

Website
As far as what leaves the body, the Secret Ansem reports clearly state that when a person dies, the soul departs and the body and heart are left behind.

Secret Ansem Report 4 said:
When the soul leaves the body, its vessel, life gives way to death,
No it doesn't clearly state this but indeed the vessel(body) gives way to death.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA

It's not

2. Unbirths are extinct.

Unbirths =/= Memories.

if heart was part of the body then wouldn't the heart have died by now since its separated from the soul?

EDIT: so as long as some part of the body has the soul the rest of it will still exist? so then....how would the theory fall?

if the heart (part of the body according to you) has the soul wouldn't the rest of the body still exist and allow the being to come back after the unbirth is defeated.

Last edited:

keybladelegacy

Website
if heart was part of the body then wouldn't the heart have died by now since its separated from the soul?
Seems like your confused. He is saying that it is within the body. Two things are within the body, the heart and the soul.

EDIT: so as long as some part of the body has the soul the rest of it will still exist? so then....how would the theory fall?
I think the theory is ok.

if the heart (part of the body according to you) has the soul wouldn't the rest of the body still exist and allow the being to come back after the unbirth is defeated.
Hes not saying the heart has the soul. Plus the heart,body, and soul are separate from each other but the body contains the heart and soul.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Seems like your confused. He is saying that it is within the body. Two things are within the body, the heart and the soul.

I think the theory is ok.

Hes not saying the heart has the soul. Plus the heart,body, and soul are separate from each other but the body contains the heart and soul.

well nevermind, i heard him say that the heart was part of the body. so i was confused

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Whos to say the heart doesnt get release during death from the body. I doubt it though but could happen.

Because there'd need to be a trigger for such. And even if there were, the heart would die still.

"KBL raises his hand"

Because you're retarded.

He was fake was he not, he had a heart but did he have a soul.

No, his heart was fake, but he had one. He had a soul as well.

Could be right.

Cept that it's not.

keyblade wars-

Is a concept term, which has yet to resurface or even be made mention of. Considering it canon is severely premature.

Possibly xion and namine are similiar and many are saying namine is an unbirth so same should go with xion.

Namine is NOT an Unbirth. This is confirmed.

Roxas tells her that both of them are special nobodies.

Doesn't make them Unbirths.

yes.

Because they're all connected. The heart to the Soul via the body and the body to the Soul directly.
The soul removed from the body would remove it from the soul too, resulting in it dying.

1. Unbirths don't do that.
2. no.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Because there'd need to be a trigger for such. And even if there were, the heart would die still.

Because you're retarded.

No, his heart was fake, but he had one. He had a soul as well.

Cept that it's not.

Is a concept term, which has yet to resurface or even be made mention of. Considering it canon is severely premature.

Namine is NOT an Unbirth. This is confirmed.

Doesn't make them Unbirths.

yes.

Because they're all connected. The heart to the Soul via the body and the body to the Soul directly.
The soul removed from the body would remove it from the soul too, resulting in it dying.

1. Unbirths don't do that.
2. no.

everything made sense up to the last comment quoting me.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Unbirths don't recruit other Unbirths like Heartless do

i tihnk you mis interpretted what i meant to say

if the heart is part of the body and heartless have no soul (yet they still exist because the rest of the body contains the soul) then wouldnt the body not perish if the heart contains the soul?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back