• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Ending in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mundos

So, how many people think there will be a secret ending at the end of BBS ala Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2? I personally doubt it, but still think it would cool. I know that KH3 has not been confirmed, but thats never stopped them in the past.

I'd make a poll, but I don't know how.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I personally think so. Even CoM had something like that, so why not for BBS, who seems to be that much more impact-ful (kind of singlehandedly basing the plot for a possible KH3 and all) as well as far more technologically advance.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
It's almost certain that they will.

Of what the secret ending will be, however, I don't know. Perhaps it could be towards the elusive KH3 that everyone wants, or perhaps for something else.

But they've done a secret ending for every other game that came out for KH, so why wouldn't they do it for the new titles?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
If there's a secret ending for BBS, which I am sure there is, it would most likely show when Ansem found Xehanort.

i think we should wait until it comes out to think about the ending

And I think your post is useless and if that is the way you feel, just don't post...

Last edited:

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
There should be I mean Nomura has to it like drugs to him he has to do it.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I actually see that more as the movie after the credits. Like, AtW taking a walk and suddenly seeing Xehanort lying sprawled somewhere.
It doesn't seem epic enough right now to warrant the Secret Ending being about that.

mundos

I don't mean something simple like Ansem discovering Xehanort. I mean something on the level of the other secret endings. Something with new or unrecognizable characters leaving everyone confused and awed.

Athel

Machinist
I accept god-awesome fight CGI from KH3 of the Keybladers versus Reformed Xehanort.

Because that's what the fans want.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well if you think of it this way BBS doesn't really need much of an ending; Coded is a direct sequel to KH2 so that will more likely have a secret trailer for future titles if anything.

A

Azrael

This is what will most likely happen...the credits will show Ansem the Wise discovering Xehanort and bringing him into the Radiant Garden with another series of videos showing the world falling into darkness...Kairi meeting Riku and Sora...Ansem becoming DiZ...while the secret ending is of Xehanort fighting againist the new generation of Keybladers Sora, Riku...and not Kairi

Sunshine

Website
www.youtube.com
I think that each game should have a big or small secret ending foreshadowing KH3. Like for BBS showing Xehanort reforming or something. For Coded, I'm thinking more keyblade weilders? And for that other one I'm not gonna mention: Something happening to Sora, Riku, or Kairi. Just a thought. :wink:

Swxpert

So, how many people think there will be a secret ending at the end of BBS ala Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2? I personally doubt it, but still think it would cool. I know that KH3 has not been confirmed, but thats never stopped them in the past.

I'd make a poll, but I don't know how.

it could end up stupid like a preview of KH1, or a CGI version of the king meeting AtW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back