• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The meaning of Unbirth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zillagod

i know personally i think u hit it dead on :cool:

not much comes to my mind that could 100% counter-argue this (cept the game ofcourse, watch out for those nasty SE curve balls)

Yeah that is true, I have a knack for these kind of things though before KH 2 came out I guessed what the nobodies were before anyone else :D I was proud of that prediction.

zillagod

Well actually I was thinking about what you said, and there is no way that an unborn could just steal a heart or body. because a heart doesn't need a soul to become a heartless. the unborn would have to become a complete being in order to have the potential to create both. now a soul possesing just a body could create a nobody, this is true. However a heart and soul do not a heartless make. :)

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
O.O i see, so in the end all the unborns either die or unite with their bodies and hearts. idk for some reason seems kinda simple for the complete wipe out of the whole entire unbirths.
prolly jus me :p

zillagod

O.O i see, so in the end all the unborns either die or unite with their bodies and hearts. idk for some reason seems kinda simple for the complete wipe out of the whole entire unbirths.
prolly jus me :p

Well there are a lot of people in the KH universe the games only focus on the main protagonists and antagonists though. So for all we know a lot of people probably exist outside of what we percieve in the games themselves. So it isn't impossible or even improbable that every unborn found a body at some point or another. The farthest I could dare to stretch this is that maybe there are people that the unborn find and tear their souls out of their bodies, or the unborn extract the heart from a body and then inhabit the body turning it into a nobody and the heart having suddenly been ripped from it's shell turned into a heartless after returning to the darkness, or something along those lines.

Last edited:

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
KBL, 1. you said worlds
2.how much do we really even know about the Realm of Nothingness; how do we know how it would effect the CoD? if we do please inform me :>

I think the realm of nothingness is located in the corridor of darkness and if they travel through them then they pass through the realm. If im not mistaken by using the corridor it has negative effects on ones heart and sense heartless already are consumed by the darkness and nobodies are neither light nor darkness their not effected. With this in my mind diz accepted the darkness and used a corridor to darkness to escape that realm. In other words he had ties to the darkness such as riku in xehanort form.

ok so a nobody is just a body and soul right?

and a heartless is the darkness of one's heart made flesh right?

what if the unbirths were a being of light thus them being something like a light version of heartless or maybe as someone said i forget who that they are but they said "the true nobodies" or maybe they have a soul,heart but no body whatsoever idk just some thoughts :confused: u never kno maybe maybe they are a body and heart but with no soul again just thoughts

Soul and heart maybe but if the soul is removed from the body the body perishes and maybe since the heart is in the body it perishes too but cant be certain.

Body and heart cant exist only the soul needs to remain in the body to not perish.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Let's look at this for a moment.

If the unbirth means no birth and if birth is the begining of life then we know there is one thing that we know is necassary to birth.

Without a soul there can be no birth because birth is the begining of life and life is given because of the soul. So if you take the soul away from a being, your taking the thing that was crucial for them to be born.

So it is possible that Unbirths could be souls.

keybladelegacy

Website
so what, theyre things that weren't born?
Basically that's what they are saying that they have no starting point or an origin. The not born.

Let's look at this for a moment.

If the unbirth means no birth and if birth is the begining of life then we know there is one thing that we know is necassary to birth.

Without a soul there can be no birth because birth is the begining of life and life is given because of the soul. So if you take the soul away from a being, your taking the thing that was crucial for them to be born.

So it is possible that Unbirths could be souls.

If this is true which i fully believe it is.:lol: "lightbulb"

@Zillagod then if the unbirths like you said has no origin or starting point, in other words they are the not born then they would not have the soul because it would cause an actual birth. So this would mean that your theory has nothing to do with whole beings. But more so with the soul.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
the way i see it the being is made up of soul, heat and body, heartless has the heart, nobody has soul and body. so possible combinations for unbirth i would believe is heart and soul or heart and body with no soul.

believe the heart and body but no soul one. and of course the side affect is darknesss

keybladelegacy

Website
the way i see it the being is made up of soul, heat and body, heartless has the heart, nobody has soul and body
ok

. so possible combinations for unbirth i would believe is heart and soul
I also think this is possible but whos to say that when the soul leaves the body the body perishes and the heart perishes with it.

or heart and body with no soul.
believe the heart and body but no soul one. and of course the side affect is darknesss
Without the soul the body perishes.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Depending if the heart stays in the body or not.

But it sounds good to me. Im making a theory with the soul alone and the heart and soul.

aw, no fair at least give me some crdit, this theory could also explain why the unbirth look very similar to heartless aswell

keybladelegacy

Website
aw, no fair at least give me some crdit,
:lol:
this theory could also explain why the unbirth look very similar to heartless aswell
The heart being with the soul wouldnt explain why they look the same because heartless are the darkness within the heart. Unless the darkness within the heart consumes the soul and the heart which would relate it to the heartless which it might make it the previous heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back