• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kasamake

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far

I never said I hated it, it looks okay, I never like seeing first glances of gameplay cause usually the people suck at it. I was just saying that it was too different....cool but different. I just like to hack and slash at heartless, but if it's some complicated customizable thing then I probably won't like it to much. So BBS is supposed to come out not too long after 358/2 days.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Well I think BBS will be the best KH game yet and the best handheld game yet. Plus I cannot think of PS2 or PSP that has had a better battle system yet. BBS is going to definantly be one of the best games of all time.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

Let's wait until the game is actually released before giving it such high acclaim. I'm sure that it will be good, but you shouldn't leap before you look.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

I believe so, or it will at least be as unique as COM's.

Charlie K

Back in Business

I would like Re:coM's gameplay more if you didnt have to reaload the cards. definatly.

Last edited:

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

I would like Re:coM's gmaeplay more if you didnt have to readload the cards. definatly.

i'd like it if there were Sora's limitations mixed with Riku's fucking awesome reload system.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

The system is not completely like COM.

It's mixture of COM, crisis core, and KH2 with some new original stuff added in.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

But BBS is faster and more complex. But you can enter different modes and unlock new moves, plus you can use shoot lock by filling the focus gauge.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com

Yeah, the Shoot Lock is something I'm definitely looking forward to.
It seems like a really good feature in the game.

kasamake

Yeah I have been curious about that thing, whoever said it will be the best game of all time.....hell no, I mean I kinda think it does look like it will be a game with equal graphics to ff7cc but still. Also I like the original characters, and I've noticed lots of the characters in the series have a same type of personality going on and on about hearts and friendship blaa. That is one of the only parts of kh I hate, I mean it's so kiddy, though wait it is disney so can't blame the game for the bad script. If there is a kh3 I think it would be awsome if the graphics were as great as in the kh2fmse. The only character that is catching my interest is Terra I mean who is he.

Macabre

Gold Member

whoever said it will be the best game of all time.....hell no
No one here said that.
Memory Master said that it's battle system would beat every other PS2 and PSP game's battle system.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I said it will be one of the best games of all time. Not that it would be the best game of all time.

I expect to see BBS in the top 20 games of all time.

Macabre

Gold Member

I said it will be one of the best games of all time. Not that it would be the best game of all time.

I expect to see BBS in the top 20 games of all time.

Maybe it'll be one of the top 20 or 10 PSP games , but I highly doubt it'll be one of the top 20 games of all time.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Maybe it'll be one of the top 20 or 10 PSP games , but I highly doubt it'll be one of the top 20 games of all time.

I think this could be one of Square's best games and if so it has a high chance of being in the top 20 best games of all time.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

No. Not really, no.

FF7, which i'm pretty sure is in the top 20 games of all time.

If they can BBS as good or better than that, then it has a good chance of being in the top 20 games of all times.

kasamake

No way ff7 kicks that stupid games ass dude, this game looks boring with like almost no story, yeah woo-hoo there are new characters but that means nothing besides no matter what you guys say kingdom hearts is not famous inn america maybe a little but not enough to make famous (sorry for run on sentence ^^). But either way like I've said most americans like gun games and from what seen they make fun of japanese people and their stuff which ticks me off japan is awsome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back