• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade Wars theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Does kairis grandmother fairytale involve the keyblade wars

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Well i thought of making a keyblade war theory that would lead into my upcoming unbirth theory. Also i think the keyblade wars will be an important part in bbs. Now im basing the keyblade wars on kairis grandmother even though it is just a fairy tale so.....stay with me. I doubt she nows the whole story or she is misinformed so im theorizing. Next i would like too say that the keyblade wars seems too take place before BBS which is 10 years before kingdom hearts 1,duh because of the abandoned keyblades.
Long ago, people lived in peace, bathed in the warmth of light. Everyone loved the light. Then people began to fight over it. They wanted to keep it for themselves. And darkness was born in their hearts. The darkness spread, swallowing the light ,and many peoples hearts. It covered everything, and the world disappeared. But small fragments of light survived... in the hearts of children. With these fragments of light, children rebuilt the lost world. Its the world we live in now. But the true light sleeps, deep within the darkness. Thats why the worlds are still scattered, divided from each other. But someday, a door to the innermost darkness will open. And the true light will return. So,listen,child. Even in the deepest darkness, there will always be a light to guide you. Believe in the light, and the darkness will never defeat you. Your heart will shine with its power and push the darkness away. Do you understand, Kairi?
So according too the story everyone had light within their hearts. But then people started too fight over this light this is where i suspect the keyblade wars come in. That even keyblade wielder fought over this light creating darkness in peoples heart. Next the darkness spread swallowing the light and peoples heart could this also mean infusing them with darkness or using this darkness.(MX and DS) Him surviving the keyblade wars would not surprise me.Also fragments of light were in the hearts of children which would explain the BWHoPL such as kairi when she was 4. So we know MX is after the BWHoPL and lets say they do have these fragments so is he after this light in the story.To support this further these children rebuild the world if MX gets these children or BWHoPL couldnt he take over the worlds which is one of his many goals. Last a door too the intermost darkness will open and the true light will return is this referring too kingdom hearts........

Before i forget what this has too do with unbirths lets say their is an equal number of keyblade wielder that had died in the keyblade wars that equals unbirths. In other words the number of unbirths equals keyblade wielders that had died.

Ok thats my theory agree,disagree,flame if you can, and discuss.
And i might have been taking this in context too loosingly or not serious enough.

keybladelegacy

Website
It's only a fairy tale
I was waiting for you too post.:cool:
Anyway it is indeed just a fairytale.

Nomura has previously stated “That story wasn’t history, it was a fairy tale. It doesn’t mean that story equals the world’s history precisely. Although, there is a certain degree of overlapping.
#1 Xemnas said:
just a fairy tale explaining the heartless and foreshadowing kingdom hearts opening.
Not just that.......

please learn the difference between 'too' and 'to'. It can be very confusing and annoying.
English is not my strong point.

Last edited:

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Who really knows it may and it may not be involved with BBS. I don`t think it really matters.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
When Cid is fixing the Gummi Ship for you and Sora blacks out.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I like my theory from a while ago that it's Kairi's grandmother trying to tell the kid about events that occurred around her at the time, and most of the deal about Light being ever present and supposed to eventually triumph, as well as children being the main characters in a way of the story, was her way of sugarcoating it so that young Kairi will be informed, yet not without hope.
It'll all be alright at the end, especially for the children.
And elsewhere - MX was kicking TAV's collective rears.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Like i said before it could or it could not. It just doesn`t matter really.

keybladelegacy

Website
I like my theory from a while ago that it's Kairi's grandmother trying to tell the kid about events that occurred around her at the time, and most of the deal about Light being ever present and supposed to eventually triumph, as well as children being the main characters in a way of the story, was her way of sugarcoating it so that young Kairi will be informed, yet not without hope.
It'll all be alright at the end, especially for the children.
And elsewhere - MX was kicking TAV's collective rears.

I'll keep this in mind:lol:

Like i said before it could or it could not. It just doesn`t matter really.

In your opinion it doesnt matter but will see lets just leave it at that......:tongue:

KHNigratoe said:
if it was, then the creators knew they were doing the keyblade wars for a while!

KBL say what???:confused:

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
It's DEFINITELY not about BBS, because MX pwns the shit out of TAV.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
True but hes not around anymore well not in the form that he was in.
So some parts of it could be about bbs but not all.

Yeah, but Terra had that look of revenge in his eye. And King Mickey had arrived. The battle may have been over for Ven, but everyone else still had some fight in them.

If it's a fairytale.

If it has something to do with BBS, then it wouldn't have been told around the same time as BBS.

Kairi's grandmother wouldn't know about MX, thusly you're wrong. It's not about BBS.

keybladelegacy

Website
If it's a fairytale.

If it has something to do with BBS, then it wouldn't have been told around the same time as BBS.

Kairi's grandmother wouldn't know about MX, thusly you're wrong. It's not about BBS.

Well i didnt necessarily say she knew MX that the darkness swallowed hearts such as MX which darkness was born in them so in general people who had darkness within their hearts. Which could turn out to be MX. So no i didnt say she knew him and the fact of the children being BWHoPL is still out their.

SA said:
Xigbar knew about TAV from when he was a Somebody.
Xigbar's Somebody was in Radiant Garden at the time Kairi's grandmother was.
It's not impossible.

Thinking out of the box.:35:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back