• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Killzone 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade737

Silver Member
Re: KILLZONE 2 discussion thread

I see you finally got the 360 out of your eyes well I love it too I am getting it ASAP when it comes out.

D

The KR3W

Also, god damn I wish the demo had multiplayer as I'm really looking forward to playing you guys.

Yeah, I was hoping for that too, but having a short time in the campaign is good.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

I hate how people act like the PS3 finally got its first good game. "Ooooo00o0o KZ2 is actually decent? Wow. Looks like PS3 finally got a gaaaaame. Well looks like I might have to pick up a PS3 if they drop it like $300 lawlawlroffle"
Some people need to wake the hell up.

Shade737

Silver Member

Can't we PS3 users have any spotlight? Imagine back to when Halo 3 first came out the 360 users must have acted worse.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider

I hate how people act like the PS3 finally got its first good game. "Ooooo00o0o KZ2 is actually decent? Wow. Looks like PS3 finally got a gaaaaame. Well looks like I might have to pick up a PS3 if they drop it like $300 lawlawlroffle"
I know right? This game is getting SO much hype. Like...more than LittleBigPlanet.

Macabre

Gold Member

Some people say those things whenever a PS3 exclusive gets good reviews.
Pisses me off.

New2Ya

I'm lost...

Is that what I saw with the whole 4D concept, where the image looks different when you stand in a different position around the television? The 3D image turning to where the controller is positioned?

D

The KR3W

Is that what I saw with the whole 4D concept, where the image looks different when you stand in a different position around the television? The 3D image turning to where the controller is positioned?

That's probably it, that a cool feature doing that.

Shade737

Silver Member

Killzone Co-op
Yes, Killzone 2 is a great game. But you know what would make it even greater? Co-op. Those that play the single-player adventure soon realize that the computer AI partners aren't up to snuff -- a "human" squad-mate would be a much better ally in the fight against the Helghast ... or is it: the Helghast's fight against you ...

Producer Angie Smets talked about post-release DLC on the European PlayStation site. She notes that split-screen co-op had to be axed due to the overwhelming graphical demands of the game. However, the team at Guerrilla Games is looking into what they can do once the game is out to the public. "We're investigating [co-op] now for downloadable content," she says. "We're looking at what would be the nicest possible things for downloadable content. We've already started on maps ... we're not allowed to talk about anything else unfortunately!"

Additional maps for the multiplayer mode are a must, given today's necessity for multiplayer DLC. However, we're most hoping for some kind of co-op mode. Guerilla Games offered some game-changing updates to its PSP game, Killzone Liberation -- we're hopinng the team will be able to follow suit for Killzone 2.
Source
Killzone developer mentions co-op DLC - Joystiq [PlayStation]

Yes PS3 for the WIN!!!!!

D

The KR3W

That's really the only thing that the game is missing. If infact the game does have a DLC that gives the game co-op, that would nearly give everything that a shooter game needs.

Shade737

Silver Member

Yep it will become the ultimate after this its #1 on my list of games to get.

Shade737

Silver Member

I like the medic in all games that have them so I would choose a Medic too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back