• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
So uh, I just beat Hanekoma on Ultimate. With the right method, he's really easy, even if that method is pretty cheap.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
And that method would be?

Another approach to this battle relies on mostly Gatito pins. Equip the Over The Top set, Speed Factor, Black Uranus, and whatever you feel like for the sixth pin (either Tin Pin Thrift to take advantage of SOS or a healing pin in case one screen takes a cheap shot and you see an opportunity to use it). The combination of Over The Top and Turbo Reboot will allow Black Uranus to recharge in just a little over the time it takes for a juggle to finish (meaning, the enemy lands). While this requires much attention unconsciously as you need to keep slashing upward on Panthera, it allows you to focus on the top screen, dodging or attacking as the situation changes.

Boss strategy - The World Ends With You

vivi_07

LOVE THIS GAME! I CAN NEVER GET TIRED OF IT! ONE OF THE BIGGEST AND TOUGHTEST BOSSES
IS MR. HANEKOMA!
DOES ANYONE HAVE EVERYTHING IN THE GAME?!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I love how you just believe me as soon as I say it. You don't even as me for things like game times, or stats, drop rates, or anything to signify a fully completed game.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I do too, except for max rank.

Shit gets boring after knocking your millionth individual noise against the wall.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The only thing that might keep you going is the 100% for everything. All other things become monotonous by that stage. The only thing now relatively interesting to me in TWEWY is now the Secret Reports.

vivi_07

I love how you just believe me as soon as I say it. You don't even as me for things like game times, or stats, drop rates, or anything to signify a fully completed game.

awww.... common! ugh sometimes i can be..... umm whats that word called?
well anyways now i no i gotta ask for details first.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I do too, except for max rank.

Shit gets boring after knocking your millionth individual noise against the wall.

Same. After defeating Hanekoma, my motivation to play has been zapped. I may try to take on the Time Attack again later though with the Cosmic SOS set up. I'll still need to finish maxing out Shiki's ATK and start on Beat's stats.

Would the word be gullible?

Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back